All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 85

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 85 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

The Texas State High School Football Playoff brackets were set the day after our last regular season game, and just as everyone predicted, we drew a first round bye.

On November 27, 2015, the Stratford Cowboys played the Big Sky County Cyclones. The next week, the Harrisonville Golden Eagles were set to play the winner of that game.

That same night, the Houston-Longwood Saints played the Clarkton Wildcats.

On December 4, the Harrisonville Golden Eagles played the Houston-Longwood Saints, and we played the Harding Academy D-2 Greyhounds...

On December 11 we played the Semifinals in 6A-D2 against the Hawthorne Academy Red Hawks and won that game by a score of 56-9. That same night, the Houston-Longwood Saints defeated the D-2 Tarrant County Thunderbirds

We’ll play in the 6A-D2 State Finals on December 18. Our opponents will be the Houston-Longwood Saints. They are also undefeated, riding a thirty-nine game win streak. They’re averaging 48 points per game for the year, and they’ve not allowed one hundred yards total rushing in 23 games. The papers stated that they’ve only allowed three passing TDs all season. This will basically be a home game for them – though we have been designated the Home-Team for the game, based on the score margins over our opponents for the season.


NRG Stadium – Houston, Texas. December 18, 2015

When we first arrived in Houston, our two buses headed straight for NRG Stadium. We were shown to our assigned dressing room first, and while our team managers and assistant managers unloaded our equipment bus, we were taken on a tour of the stadium. From the playing field, to the premium seats – the press boxes – the private suites, to the luxury suites – we were in awe of this massive sports complex.

We were allowed two practices in the stadium, same as the Saints.

There wasn’t anything we could do, that would keep us from being caught up in the hype for this game. It was in our heads and rattling our pride as we ran through our plays during practice. If there was going to be any advantage in this game, it would belong to the Saints. Their campus is only six miles from the stadium.


We were in our dressing room waiting to take the field for our final warmup before the game, when Coach Chad stepped out into the middle of the room. We gathered around and knelt in the floor, as we waited for him to speak. He stood quiet as he looked around, making eye contact with each player – subs, special teams and starting lineup.

I looked around the circle too, and my teammates had their eyes on Coach Chad as I looked at each of their faces. Not a one showed nervousness – I knew they wouldn’t. We are so close, one player can look at another player and both will smile as if something was said. I looked across to see Ben on one knee beside Harlan. Harlan’s right hand was on Ben’s left knee, just as it has been before each game we’ve played this year. They are close – maybe not as close personally, as Ben and me – but for a quarterback and center playing D-2 high school football, they are as close as teammates can be. I’ve seen Ben slap Harlan’s butt many times – checking off, without verbally changing a play, then hear Harlan change his calls for the lineman’s blocking assignments.

Ben turned to look across the circle at me. He smiled and I winked. He winked and Harlan looked at me and smiled ... just as Coach Chad began to speak...

“For some teams, this game – this level of play – is a way of life. They expect to be here each year. Not because they think they deserve it, but because they are that good. They have the talent, the coaches and the attitude it takes to come back, year after year.

“This is your first year to reach this level of competition. But that won’t be a factor in this game, unless you let it. You men are undefeated since you played your first game together. I doubt there are many teams in America that can make such a statement.

“The Saints team you’ll face tonight, has six players starting – on offense and defense, combined – who weren’t even on the team’s roster last year. They have always had the talent available to plug a player into a position and keep right on winning. You Mavericks have an advantage they will never have. Your team is made up of best friends, who just happen to be the best football players in Texas. This didn’t just happen – you made it happen when you challenged yourselves and your school. Now, you’re about to raise that challenge to an even higher level. You’re here tonight, playing for the Division Two Texas State High School Football Championship.

“Play with that Maverick Pride that has paved the way for you to be here tonight. Play for your school, your hometown fans, and play for each other. You’ve never known defeat – don’t let your team down by making a mistake that will cost you. Keep your head in the game, keep your body loose and your mind ready for anything. They will throw the book at you, out there tonight ... What they have yet to learn from that book is, you Mavericks wrote the last two chapters of that book titled – Maverick Pride, and Maverick Attitude.

“Now, go out there and loosen up. Give them a little show of team spirit and discipline. Let both, the Saints and the fans here tonight, know that you came to Houston to win this game and, you-will-not-be-denied!”

Coach Jon joined Coach Chad inside the circle and both coaches held their right arms in the air, each pointing one finger toward the sky as we bowed our heads in silence.

The Saints were already on the field warming up when we made our entrance. The stadium was packed and it seemed that each and every person here stood and cheered as we ran onto the field.

Toro and I led our teammates through our Taekwando routines with ten minutes left before kickoff. When Ben held his hand in the air, we gathered around to listen.

“Mavericks, This ... is the Big-Time! This is the game we’ve all been looking forward to since we played our first game together. This game decides who will be known as The Best Football Team In Texas. Let’s play like Mavericks tonight and leave no doubt about who we are and why we came here. Show the football fans here tonight, and all over America – our Maverick Pride and Maverick Attitude. Our D-1 Team lost by three points in the semis last week, but we can take this D-2 Trophy back to Masonville if we’ll turn The Outlaw loose on those Saints.”


We won the toss, and when the Ref motioned for us to stand beside him, with the Saints facing us, the crowd roared to their feet as he gave the signal that we’d receive the opening kickoff. After shaking hands once more with each of their co-captains, we ran for the sidelines.

“Dalton, this game is riding on your shoulders. Make them respect the run, and we’ll burn their butts with the bomb!” Ben said as we ran over to Coach Chad and Coach Jon.

Coach Chad told us basically the same thing as we gathered before the kickoff.

“You linemen, I expect The Outlaw to have at least a hundred and fifty yards rushing the first half. You men give him that much, and you’ll scare the hell out of those Saints!

“Outlaw, make them pay on the opening kickoff. That alone – will make a believer of them – and this crowd.”

I was standing on the goal line when their kicker hit a long, low line drive right toward me. I felt like they were challenging me on the opening kickoff, and my heart was beating like a drum-roll as the ball came to me on the five.

I was on the run as I tucked the ball into my right arm and brought the ball up tight against my ribs. I’ve learned to follow Toro as long as he’s standing ... And this time, I was on his heels as we ran toward the right sideline. He took out the first defender, just as I made a cut back toward the middle. There was Jimi out in front of me and I saw a big guy coming fast, right at me. I cut hard back to my right and the big guy took the bait. Jimi laid him out with a shoulder to his hips.

That block gave me an opening toward the middle of the field and I turned it on, running past two more defenders as they reached for me and missed. I could feel someone right on my tail and made a hard cut to my left, then a hard-fast-cut back toward the right sideline.

I was in the open with only two more defenders between me and the goal line. They weren’t waiting. Both of them came right at me, trying to make me commit to either side...

Just as the first man reached for me, I cut hard, with a spin that caused him to stumble as I ran past. The other guy was fast, and he showed me he could cut too as he came right at me. Just before we collided, I left him reaching for a flag that wasn’t there, fanning the air with his right hand, as I sidestepped to my left, dodging his outstretched arms.

I ran straight to the Ref in the end zone, and our band was playing my song as the fans roared. I was feeling really good before the game started, but now, it was like a whole new feeling of confidence came over me.

LaRussa drilled the point after, and then, sent the ball soaring out of the end zone on the kick-off.

With the ball at their twenty yard line, the Saints lined up with five receivers and an empty backfield. Our guys on defense were ready for them, stopping them on third and three, as they failed to make a first down on their first possession.

Their punter hit a high, end over end kick, angling toward the sidelines. The refs ruled the ball out of bounds on our forty-one yard line.

I was lined up as a slot receiver on the left side, when Ben took the ball on a quick count. I dropped back three steps, and he whirled to hit me with a blistering, fastball. Their defenders had dropped back in deep coverage, leaving me in the open. With Billy Joe Henry cutting across in front of me to take out the first d-back, I had running room. From there, I made my way to their twenty-five before they gang tackled me. We were lined up to run our sweep to the right when Ben checked off ... At the last second, he turned and pitched back to me as I hit a gaping hole on the left side of our line. We caught them out of sync, and with my downfield blockers ahead of me, I ran it in for an easy six points.

On their next possession, they managed a thirty-five yard field goal. They kicked off and Mickey Bradshaw, who was playing up for a short kick, called for a fair catch at our twenty-four yard line.

We lined up and ran the ball right at them as we made our way down the field. Toro kept the drive alive on a third and four, when Ben called for a delayed, fullback draw – after a fake hand-off to me as I plowed into the line. Toro made the four yards and added five more as he bowled his way down to their six yard line.

We lined up with four receivers. I was lined up behind Ben, when Harlan snapped the ball on a quick count, and Ben whirled to pitch back to me. I ran as if I was trying to make it around left end, then pulled up short, tossing the ball to Doc Roberts as he stood alone in the corner of the end zone. His cover guy had left him wide open, running toward me when it looked like I was trying to sweep the left end.

We were up twenty-one to three with two minutes left in the first quarter.

The Saints had settled down by the time they took the field this time. They got their running game going and racked up three first downs in a row on the ground, before trying a pass over the middle. Jimi Garcia and Martine Soto were covering the receiver like a coat of paint. When the ball sailed over his head, the receiver reached up and tipped the ball right into Martine’s hands.

Martine headed for the sideline, then ran the ball back to their forty-five before they shoved him out of bounds.

Bread and Butter, all the way, Outlaw!” Ben yelled as we ran onto the field to line up.

This time, Ben took the ball from Harlan on a long count which had the Saints defense jumping around, screaming and pointing across the line of scrimmage. He whirled to pitch back to me as I cut toward our right end. Both our guards, and our right-side tackle pulled to lead Toro, Billy Joe and me. I followed my big guys down to the twenty, then cut toward the other side of the field when they opened it up for me.

Just as the first quarter ended, we were up 28 to 3, with them receiving the kick to start the second quarter.

They managed another field goal on their first possession of the second quarter. We took the ball on a short kick after their score, then ran the ball on every play during the second quarter. They had no answer for our big guys on the offensive line. These guys opened holes I could have run backwards through and still make a first down. Ben used every second on the play clock on each play, as we chewed up the first half. We scored one more touchdown and LaRussa kicked a forty yard field goal to end the half.

During halftime, Coach Chad and Coach Jon kept reminding us that the Saints would never quit until the last whistle blew.

“Just play Maverick Football, men. Stop them on their first possession of the second half, and you’ll have them doubting themselves. They will keep trying to hit a long ball, so you defensive backs stay alert. You linemen and linebackers, hammer that line and make their quarterback wonder who’s coming at him next, and from which direction ... Never let up on him!”


They completed one long pass for a first down, on their first possession of the second half. That was the only pass they completed for the entire third quarter, and they had to settle for another field goal on their first possession.

Coach Chad had told Ben to run the ball again on our first possession. “If they begin stacking the line for the run, make them pay with the long-ball. You receivers be ready, Bolden will check-off at the last second and you could have an easy six.”

I only had sixty yards rushing in the third quarter, but I had a hundred and thirty-one yards receiving with one TD. Ben hit Doc for six on a slant to the post, and we were up 52 to 9 at the start the fourth quarter.

“This is it, Men ... One quarter away from your dream come true,” Coach Jon told us as we took the field, after they had kicked another field goal to start the quarter.

On the kickoff, their kicker hit another long low, line drive toward the right sideline. I really thought he was trying to kick it into the end zone, but I ran under the ball at the ten, then headed up the right sideline until I was cut off at the fifty. I saw an opening to my left and cut through the hole as one of my blockers took out the nearest defender. From there I was on my own as they came at me. I managed to evade one tackler, then make a spin-move to evade the second would-be tackler. I was determined to score on this return ... I let it all out as I raced past the next two defenders into the end zone.

Mid-way of the fourth quarter, Coach Chad began substituting. He let the entire second string defensive and offensive line units enter the game. Ben, Toro – our receivers and I – stayed in for one more series, and we scored on a three yard dive by Toro. Our coaches cleared the bench after that score.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.