All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 36

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

“All those in favor of drawing names raise your hands,” Nearly everyone in the class raised their names, so it was decided.

Ms. Maria put all the names in a box, then she wrote all the names on the chalk board in alphabetical order.

“I will draw a name and the first name on the board will be the partner, as you are matched with your partner please stand side by side so I can see all of you. If I draw a name and the next name on the board is the one I drew, then I draw again.”

On the eighth name she called, Billy Lee Williams, my name was next up on the board. I stood and looked around for Billy. I didn’t see him, but there was a really cute girl with short blonde hair waving to me from the back of the room as I looked for him. I waved back and kept looking. I turned back and the girl was standing next to me.

“Hi, I’m Billie Leigh Williams and I’m your study partner,” she said blushing.

“Hi Billy, I’m Rick,”

“I know who you are, you’re Rick Dalton, the leader of the Dalton Gang,” she said smiling up at me.

“I’m sorry, I was actually looking for a boy, but I’m glad that you aren’t a boy now,” I said.

“I’m glad I’m not either, now. That happens a lot, I spell my name B-i-l-l-i-e, L-e-i-g-h, and most people think B-i-l-l-y, L-e-e.

“Do you realize that every girl in this class hates me right now?” Billie said with a big smile.

“If you won’t laugh at me I’ll tell you something else, I was crossing my fingers, toes and legs hoping I could be your partner and I nearly pissed my pants when Ms. Maria called my name. OOPS, Pa told me not to say piss, he said if I just had to say it in public, say pee,” Billie said and giggled.

Ms. Maria was still drawing matches as we stood there, Billie was chattering like a duck.

“I know how to drive Pa’s old truck and it has a five speed stick in the floor, I could teach you too if you like. Pa wouldn’t mind, he really thinks you’re the greatest football player since him. The only reason I’m taking this course is so I can get my driver’s permit and help Pa out some with the errands. Do you know how to drive at all Rick? Just wait until I get home and tell Pa that my study partner in Drivers-Ed is Rick Dalton, he’ll be the one pissing his pants then. OOPS, I did it again.”

I looked down at this little pixie of a girl with the short bouncy hair, tan skin and freckles. I had to grin, she was so full of life and fun to talk to. I wonder if the freckles go all the way to her nipples.

She couldn’t be over five feet tall if that, and I bet she didn’t weigh ninety pounds either. She has some nice boobs though for a girl her size.

“Ms. Maria is looking at us Rick,” Billie said as she pulled on the back of my shirt.

“Ricky, you and your partner may pull your desks together and be the front pair next to the wall. As I call your names, I want you to pull your desks together and form a row behind Ricky and Billie,” Ms. Maria told us.

Soon we were all lined up with a lot of space left in the middle of the room.

“We have a simulator that is to be here tomorrow and each of you will be able to log time driving it also,” Ms. Maria told us.

The way our desks were made to interlock I was sitting very close to Billie and as I leaned over to say something to her, the first thing I saw was the top of her breasts down her shirt. They were tanned and had little freckles all the way to her nipples.

I forgot what I was going to ask.

I was still staring when she looked up at me and realized what I was doing, I started trying to apologize when she stopped me.

“Rick, I’d be so disappointed if you didn’t look, but I’ll try to keep them covered from now on. I know I don’t have much to look at, but it feels good to see you looking at them,” She giggled.

“Have you noticed how big Ms. Maria’s boobs are, wow if I had boobs like that I’d fall on my face,” She was serious, she didn’t even smile.

“Class, I want you to look under your desk and find the brown package, there should be one under each desk, take it our and look it over really good, take this package to your parents and have them sign the part about school insurance, and bring this to me before this week is over,” Ms. Maria told us.

I bent to look under my desk just as Billie leaned my way, I could see her little nipples now, and as she brought both packages out and handed me one, she just grinned and shrugged her shoulders.

“I guess you’d better just get used to seeing them, I can’t help it if they don’t like being cooped up in there,” She whispered. “You never did tell me if you’d like to drive Pa’s old truck, if I taught you to drive that thing, you could drive anything, and these little cars here at school would be like toys to you.” She looked so serious.

“Where do you and your Pa live Billie?” I asked.

“We live about four and a half miles out north of town, it’s a paved road now and I sometimes ride my bike to town, Pa won’t let me drive in town yet until I get my permit.”

“Does your Pa farm or run cattle?”

We plant most all our acres in winter wheat, we keep a little for pasture for my horses, I have four that Pa bought for me.”

“Wow, you have horses?”

“Sure do, do you like to ride? Horses that is, I know all the jokes the boys pull down at the local co-op when Pa and I go there.”

“I have ridden a little and I like it, I spent last weekend with some friends about two hours from here and we had a ball.”

“What does your dad do, does he work here in town?”

“My dad died before I was born, he was shot down in the desert after the ‘Desert Storm’ war in Iraq and Kuwait. He was flying oil crews to the oil fields to rebuild them.”

“Sorry, was he in the military?”

“Not at the time he died, he was working as a civilian contractor.”

“My mom died when I was being born, Pa said the doctors told him I wouldn’t make it, but he and an old Mexican woman got some goats he said and milked them and got me healthy, he tells me now that is the reason I am so little, says I’m a ‘kid’, you know like a little goat,” Billie smiled.

“I like you Billie, I’m glad you’re my partner, you’re fun to talk to and we’ll have a good time this year.” “I really like you Rick, I’m just like every girl in this school though, when you walk by my panties get wet” She said.

“You don’t need to be telling me things like that, you wouldn’t like me if you knew what it makes me feel like.”

“You may not like me if you knew what I was feeling right now either, but it sure feels good to feel this way,” She smiled and blushed.

“OK class, we are going out to the school garage and do some pre-trip inspections now, be sure you and your study partners keep notes together as we make our inspections. If you have any questions, or if you are supposed to check a component and don’t know where it is, just ask me.” Ms. Maria said.

We all filed out to the garage and there were three Drivers-Ed cars there with the doors open, the hoods and trunk lids up.

There were eight study pairs and we went to random cars, while one couple was checking inside another was checking under the hood, and there may be another checking underneath the car.

Billie told me she would do the checking, and I could call out what was next on the list and then mark off on the report.

We went down the list checking tire pressure, spare tire, oil, water and gasoline gauge.

There was a roller creeper for rolling under the car and she rolled under to check the steering linkage and the u-joints.

When she rolled back out, she kicked my foot and motioned for me to bend down, I bent down to where she was and she had unbuttoned her shirt and opened her bra in front, she flashed her boobs at me and grinned. They were nice and bigger than mom’s too so they must be bigger than thirty fours.

When she came back out she was buttoned and acted as if nothing had happened. “You’re a nut girl, and you will get me kicked out of Drivers-Ed before the year’s over,” I whispered.

Billie just smiled and looked up at me, “Now it’s your turn, show me your cock,” She whispered, smiled and walked around the car checking the air pressure in the tires with her gauge.

“Mark the pressure in the spare as only twenty psi they tried to trick us. Are you going to show me or am I going to call you ‘chicken’?”

“I cant Billie, you don’t understand, I’ll show you, but not here we’ll be seen. Besides I’m not normal.”

“Now you are going to tell me that you are hung like a horse, right?”

“Yes.”

“Liar”

“I’m not lying Billie, there is just no way to show you now.”

“Do you know how to eat pussy,” she whispered.

“Yes, as a matter of fact I’m an expert,” I whispered back.

“Rick, you are so funny.”

“Do you know how to suck dicks?” I countered.

“I’ve never done it before, but if you really want to wager, I don’t figure I’ll lose anyway,” She was having fun now and I was too.

“OK smarty pants with the boobs that don’t like to be cooped up, a blow job to my satisfaction and you swallow all that comes out, plus you have to be buck naked while you do it, against my best pussy eating. Is it a deal?” I upped the ante well this time.

“I don’t know why we’re doing this, you may have a big cock, but no one is hung like a horse Rick Dalton.”

“Is it a deal or not, CHICKEN?”

“Deal”

“I’m going to the restroom, while I’m in there I’m going to unzip and pull my under armor down so my balls will hang out, then I’m going to raise my dick up and pull my jersey down over it. I’m going to come out here and sit down in the back seat with my feet outside on the floor, you lean over like we’re looking over the checklist and raise my shirt, if I’m telling the truth, I expect my blow job this weekend with you naked, DEAL?”

“Under armor, why do you wear that?”

“Are you telling me now that you are beginning to ‘CHICKEN’ out?”

“Just get your ass in there, I’ll show you who’s chicken.”

I came out of the bathroom and Billie was still the only student close to the car we were checking, I walked quickly to the back, opened the door and sat down with my feet spread and my shirt pulled down over my waist.

Billie came over as soon as I had sat down and grabbed my shirt, jerked it up and screamed as she threw the shirt tail down, then she slowly lifted it again and put her hand on my dick.

“Its real isn’t it?”

“Yes, and I’ll let you work out the details for this weekend and how you’ll manage to suck me off and swallow all you suck out!”

She just stood there staring.

“Billie are you OK?” Ms. Maria asked, looking over our way.

“Yes ma’am I just hurt my hand trying to raise this handle.” She said and grinned at me.

“Rick I’ve never done anything like this before, I was just teasing and it got out of hand. I owe you an apology.”

“No, you owe me a blow job while you are stripped naked, is what you owe me,” I smiled smugly. “But if you are CHICKEN, all you have to do is tell me out loud that you’re a CHICKEN and we won’t talk about again the rest of the year.”

Billie took our clip board with the pre-trip report on it and walked over to Ms. Maria without saying a word.

I felt bad, I had put her down and then rubbed it in. I hurt her pride and now we won’t have fun joking.

I felt bad.

I looked up and Billie was running back toward me, smiling. I will never figure women out.

“Rick, we were the only ones that found the spare tire was low of pressure, the others just thumped it and didn’t check it.”

“Thanks to you Billie, you are the one that caught it.”

“We are a team Rick, just like we started out, and I have decided how I’m going to suck your dick, Pa let’s me load my bike in the old truck and drive to the city limits, then I ride my bike to the stores to do my shopping and ride back, load my bike and go home.”

“You don’t have to do it Billie, I feel bad about you getting caught like that.”

“Rick, I pay my debts when I bet, besides I am so wet right now after just looking at it one little time, I will probably cum when I suck you.”

“You’re really going through with it?”

“Hell yes, if you’d lost I’d have whipped your ass if you had backed out on sucking my pussy, I was counting on getting that, then I lost the damn bet.”

“Do you want to call it a draw then?”

“NO WAY, I lost and I want to pay off.”

“No that’s not what I meant.”

“Then what did you mean, do you mean that we call it a draw and we both pay?”

“Yes”

“I’ve never even been touched except a boy grabbing my boobs and running, I don’t know if I could keep from biting you if you were sucking me at the same time.”

“Want to try it, I promise I won’t try to put it in you.”

“There you go again, making me all squishy in my panties saying things like that. Just don’t be making any promises I may not let you keep,” Billie giggled.

“Billie, you are so fresh and innocent and fun, I really like you.”

“I like you too Rick, Saturday or Sunday, your choice.”

“Saturday sounds good to me. That is if you don’t back out.”

“Do you honestly think I could back out on a boy that was going to eat my pussy for the first time?”

“Well, you have the rest of the week to think about it, if you want to chicken out, just let me know,” I smiled.

Billie stuck her tongue out at me, then I stuck my tongue out and licked the top of my nose, then on up.

I walked over to where Ms. Maria was explaining the importance of checking the vehicle really close before driving, and left Billie standing there with her mouth open.

Ms. Maria told us to head back to the class room and gather our books, the period was about over.

I walked along with Billie, and Ms. Maria came over to walk with us.

“I saw you two having fun, and that’s OK, I want you to have fun while learning to drive, but we have to be serious too, so don’t let it get out of hand. Ricky, I want you to show me that trick you showed Billie with the tongue.”

I blushed, I didn’t know she saw me do that.

“Come on, you can show me, I really, really want to see it.”

“Show her Rick, shoot we are all going to be riding together for a lot of miles this year, no need for you to be shy now, or maybe you are CHICKEN?”

I turned so the others wouldn’t see, pulled the two of them back toward me, the pushed my tongue out and licked the tip of my nose, they both oooohed, then I put my tongue all the way over my left eye like a pirate and slowly winked with my one eye that was open.

Ms. Maria squatted and twisted like she was in pain, I knew what it was, the same as her sister. This was good to know that her hot brown Mexican pussy had a hair trigger too.

Billie stood with her mouth open and her little tongue trying to reach past her lips.

“Let’s go back to class Ms. Maria, I look forward to learning all you can teach me this year,” I said with a smile.

When the bell rang, I had Priscilla for my next class and it was right next door, so I stayed behind.

“Billie, I’ll see you tomorrow, this has been a fun day, I can hardly wait until we all can ride around some.”

Billie smiled and licked her lips, told me to have a good practice and left with a smile on her face.

“Rick, I know where you’re going after school and what you and Jacqueline have planned, would you be mad at me if I came home early?” Ms. Maria asked.

“Ms. Maria it’s your apartment and I’ll be just a guest of your sister, if you decide to go home early then we’ll stop studying and we can all sit around and visit together, I’d like to visit with you Ms. Maria.”

“I’d love to visit with you too Ricky, and I’d love for you to visit me over and over.”

“Then we’ll see you soon Ms. Maria. Have a good evening.”

Priscilla was as sexy as I had ever seen her, she looked so young, just like a tall model.

I caught her looking at me a couple of times and she looked away, I knew we had to be careful, so I stopped trying to get a peek up her skirt. Then I looked at her and for a brief instant as she turned and uncrossed her legs, I saw her bare bald pussy. She had told me she would only be without underwear yesterday, she must be liking the feel.

It seemed we had no more than started than the bell was ringing again and I was off to last period. Forty five more minutes and I would be on my way.

I didn’t want to lie to Ben and the girls, so when the bell rang, I was out the door, had my bike and was gone in a flash.

I pulled the piece of paper out of my jeans and looked at the address. I knew the street, but had never been down to the residential section of it before.

I had to be careful of the afternoon school traffic, but made my way to Ms. Maria’s apartment complex.

I turned in at her complex and started looking at all the numbers, I wasn’t doing any good. This could take forever.

Then I heard the rumble of a big engine and turned to see YO driving Ramon’s pickup right behind me. I pulled over and they stopped, Jacqi got out and grabbed me in a bear hug.

“It is right over here, come on with me.” She pulled me.

“Wait, let me say HI to YO and I’ll be right there.”

I went to YO’s side of the truck and grabbed her face and kissed her deep in the mouth, then I reached in and put my hand under her shirt and rubbed her boobs as I kissed her again.

“Soon, my sexy friend, soon I will hold you too and we will make smoke.” I told her as I tickled her nipple.

“Bye sweet stud, be gentle with my cousin, I’ll wait my turn”

I ran to Jacqi as YO peeled rubber taking off.

“Hurry Rick, I’m so wet for you, it is running out of my panties.”

She got the door open after fumbling with the two locks, then we were inside and she locked the door again. No sooner than she did, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over head. She put the toe of one foot against the heel of her other one and pushed her shoe off, then the other one. She was down to bra, skirt and panties. Then she reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off. I grabbed them and held them to the light, they were wet all over the crotch, I smelled them and she squatted and grabbed her little pussy.

“Hurry Rick, I’m hurting for you.”

I started pulling my clothes off now, throwing them to the floor as I stripped. Down to my ankle socks, Jacqi pulled me down the hall to a big bedroom done all in white, she fell backwards on the bed with her hand over her pussy.

I leaned over her, took her hand from her pussy and caught her other one, then pulled them up over her head and pressed them to the sheet. I moved back down and kissed her dark chocolate nipples, her natural brown skin looked so smooth and sexy in the light. I kissed her mouth then back to her breasts. Her breasts were heaving.

They were swelling too, she was another puffy girl. I loved it. I sucked her nipples as she whimpered. I let the head of my dick rake across her pussy mound and I sucked and nipped at her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.