Unintended Attraction - Cover

Unintended Attraction

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man's journey to controlling an ability that he has feared and avoided his entire life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Petting  

I led Alexis inside and closed the door behind us. At the sound of the lock latching, she gave a small jump, flinching. I was worried momentarily, but then she looked up at me, giving me a shy, and nervous smile On some level I couldn’t quite believe that I had done it; that my plan had worked so well.

But mostly I was more aroused and excited than I had ever been.

I leant down to Alexis’ upturned face and captured her lips in a kiss. It was deep and thorough, exploring and laying claim to her. She yielded to my will without question, letting me do as I wanted.

“You taste pretty good.” I said to her softly, pulling back from her. Alexis flushed crimson in response. “Would it be okay if I tried some other parts as well?”

Alexis’ eyes widened in her flushed face, fixed on mine. She gave a sharp, stuttering nod.

“Excellent.” I murmured in approval. I placed a hand on her hip, and lightly trailed it around the was it of her jeans until I was at the front. Her eyes never left my face as I slipped four fingers down the front of her jeans and then gripped firmly, pulling them away from her body

“I think these will have to come off for starters don’t you think?”

Alexis pink tongue darted out, wetting her lips, before she once more gave that same staccato nod.

I felt so powerful. I hadn’t even used my ability at all since we had entered the house, but I was completely in control.

As I began slowly undoing the top button of her jeans, Alexis placed her hands on my shoulders. I could feel her still looking at me, even though I was focused on what my hands were doing.

The sound of the zipper being undone was punctuated by Alexis’ fingers spasmodically tightening and relaxing her grip on my shoulders. I pulled her jeans open, and then sunk to my knees before her as I slowly drew them down the length of her legs. Her panties were a sheer and pale blue, and I could see she was already slick with arousal through the fabric.

Alexis’s breathing had become laboured as I took her pants off, trembling with suppressed emotion. But through it all she still stood there, obedient and pliant. I crouched before her, taking in the long, smooth perfection of her legs, absently running my hands up and down. I gripped the back of her thighs firmly, eliciting a faint squeak from her, and then leant forward until my head was resting against her belly. I gently pressed my lips against the line of bare skin showing above her panties.

Alexis moved her hands to the top of my head, twining her fingers in my hair, urging me on. But I was in no rush.

I stood up, and with faint pressure, turned Alexis around so she was facing away from me. The globes of her behind, encased in just her underwear, looked absolutely delicious. I tucked my fingers under the elastic of her panties, and ran them around her waist, over her hips, teasing her with imminent stripping, playing with the soft skin hidden beneath the flimsy protection of her underwear. Alexis wriggled her hips in response, pressing back towards me, eager.

“Not yet.” I said softly, leaning forward so my mouth was directly by her ear. I could feel her shiver. I pressed into her, the hard bulge of my cock against her ass leaving no doubt as to my intentions. “I’m in no rush. I want ALL of you this time.”

“Oh, god...” Alexis moaned softly, arching her back and pressing her behind hard into me, expressing her intentions back.

I slipped my fingers out of her panties, and ran my hands up under her sweater. Alexis was pressed tightly against me, and I could feel every shift and movement she made. The soft gasps she uttered were cute as hell as I cupped her breasts over her bra. I stood there, fondling and groping her tits, my hard on pressed into the valley of her firm buttocks, enjoying this perfect moment.

This was power. This was what I had been craving ever since that first night; the woman I desired pliant and mine for the taking.

“Alexis.” I murmured, gently nipping the lobe of her ear. “Take your top off for me please.”

Alexis’ breathing was ragged as she moved her hands down to the hem of her sweater and began raising it, exposing more of her flesh to the cool night air. I leant back slightly as she raised it, and the t-shirt below it, over her head, never stopping my groping of her breasts all the while.

She moved her hands back down by her side, standing there in just her bra and panties, letting me play and fondle her body as much as I wished.

I didn’t give Alexis any warning or indication for my next action. I wanted to feel the weight of her breasts in my hands, unrestrained from her bra; the hard nipples pressed into my palms ... so that’s what I did.

I unhooked her bra, slipping the straps off the creamy skin of her shoulders, and before she even fully realised what I was doing, I had my hands back at her chest; but this time I was fondling the soft and pliant flesh of her bare breasts.

Alexis gave another squeak of surprise, before she quickly changed it to a long and drawn out groan of pure lust and desire. She placed her hands over the top of mine as I kneaded her breasts.

Soon I wanted to experience her soft mouth once more, so again I turned her; this time to face me. I’m not actually sure which of us went for the kiss first, but as soon as our lips met, Alexis flung her arms around my neck, holding onto me tightly, as our tongues darted and played together.

I was running my hands up and down her back, trailing my fingers along the spine down to the dimples of her lower back. Alexis was grinding against me as much she could, seemingly trying to press as much of her body to mine as possible.

Some small part of me was analysing this behaviour. Alexis was desperately aroused, that was clear. But she was pliant, almost a toy to my desires. I felt completely in control, not just reaping the benefits of my abilities as a woman mindlessly threw herself at me. Was it just the way I had used it, slow and gradual all night, or ... was it intent?

I was shocked by the implications so much that, for a moment, I stopped kissing Alexis, becoming the passive one as her tongue urgently and eagerly moved against mine. She made a questioning noise, her fingers tightening in my hair at the cessation of my involvement in our making out.

Could intent be a factor? I had somehow induced an attraction in Jasmine towards Alexis, something I had never even considered as a possibility, after all. And if I was being honest, my intent with Alexis tonight, what I had planned for, was not to seduce her - no, it was to possess her, to act out on the desires I had, to have my way with her body. Who knew if this would last or not, but for this night at least, those desires, subconscious though they may have been, were coming true.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.