To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 35

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 35 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Vatican City State
New Year’s Day
January 1, 2020

“Fuck yes! Take me! Fill me up, you demon!” Bianca Di Capo exclaimed.

The Rapture widow creamed herself on my large devil cock in broad daylight. We were just outside the Apostolic Palace in Vatican City, the administrative hub of the Governate of Vatican City State as well as the Holy See. To say that my actions stunned the gendarmes, bureaucrats, and the Swiss Guard would be a serious understatement. So did the activities of Monica Bellucci, Senator Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona, Amy Sloan, and Olivia Munn, for that matter.

Monica was bent over with a Swiss Guardsman’s cock balls deep in her ass, while sucking another off, and impaled on a third with her pussy. Seeing her example, Kyrsten, Amy, and Olivia each followed it. The result was that they not only drew crowds, but also paralyzed several gendarmes and Swiss Guardsmen, among others, with shock. Four of my demonesses had no fewer than twelve Swiss Guardsmen completely enthralled to them, as succubi tended to do, of course. They didn’t hesitate to Super Drain this “dirty dozen” of Switzers, of course, leaving twelve new pantsless devils with Swiss Guard doublets above their waists in their wake.

“Yummy! I do love to suck me some seed!” Kyrsten shouted aloud.

That was just before she kissed myself, Monica, Amy, and Olivia fiercely on the mouth with just a hint of the cum still on her breath. She then planted French kisses on every Swiss Guardsman who had just turned demon, grabbed three more men, and proceeded to Super Drain them as well. Monica laughed and followed suit, proud of just how wild and free the Arizona Senator became in such a hurry. The now succubus versions of Amy Sloan and Olivia Munn emulated them quickly, resulting in twelve more lucky bastards being damned in such a glorious fashion.

Meanwhile, I finished the work of damning Bianca, cumming inside her as she creamed herself, and then snapping her neck to kill her mortal body at last. She quickly resurrected as a demon and wasted no time taking on three more Vatican residents, meaning that twenty-seven men would be damned rather than just twenty-four in that round. I moved on to grab another woman of the Holy See and screw her openly, this one an actual Swiss lady with lovely blonde locks showing just a hint of white hair. Alessia Nägelin definitely put her back into it. She proved that while she might have been at least a somewhat devout Catholic in the past, now that she missed the Rapture, she was done with the whole business.

“So, Alessia, how did you miss the Rapture? Be honest here. Tell the truth and shame the Devil, if that’s possible,” I asked her as she bit her bottom lip from my demon prick invading her sweet, slippery snatch.

“I ... fucked my brother once when I was much younger. We were both drunk, but evidently, I was still unworthy of Michael’s new Heaven for that reason. That’s the only incident that logically explains it to me. Honestly, though, I’m thinking that I dodged a bullet. If he’s this unforgiving of one drunken act of incest, why should I want to go to his Kingdom, anyway? What’s to keep me from being expelled over something else so petty? To think, all those masses and confessions in vain. Well, not totally in vain. I’m sure that the confessor got a nice boner from hearing about my tryst with Ruedi.

“If I can ever find Ruedi again, I’m gonna fuck him in the first church that we can locate, right in the confessional or maybe even in front of the Host. I’m going to drain my brother’s balls and fuck him fifty ways to Sunday, as the Americans like to say,” Alessia explained while I drilled her hard and admired her pink hips and buttocks pushing vigorously back at me.

“Don’t worry. You’re about to become a succubus, my dear. You’ll be getting a lot of action henceforth. And I do mean a lot! Succubi live for sex. That’s the point of their existence. Literally. You’re forty years old, I can see. Well, compared to the past four decades of your life, your eternity will witness far more sex than you ever dreamed possible in your days upon this Earth. You’ll be humping your way through life from this point onward, trust me. Since the Rapture has already happened and those souls so inclined are gone, no man or youth aged at least fourteen years will be safe from your lust, which is good news for them. The reporter was right. The demon life is the only way to live!” I told Alessia as I bottomed out inside her slick, juicy cunt.

“Do it ... please! Cum in me, my lord, King of Devils!” the Swiss cutie begged me, causing me to shoot my load deep within her creamy gash.

Alessia creamed herself and screamed as loudly as possible, a primal shriek escaping her lips as she yielded completely to her animal lusts. She was mine now. There was no stopping it. Then again, to be perfectly frank, the moment that anyone was left behind who was of age and wasn’t under the spell of the Holy Ghost and his possessive powers, they were already mine. They were as good as damned, and in at least one sense, they had already been judged and rejected by Michael. After all, none of them were ever going to Heaven now. That much was patently obvious to even the stupidest mortal, I would think.

“Alright, girl. Kiss your humanity goodbye. Forever,” I told Alessia as I snapped her neck and she died briefly in the human sense.

Alessia’s resurrection was every bit as delicious to watch as any of the other such developments. To see a demon rise like a phoenix from the ashes of her old mortality and morality was a splendid and beautiful thing in my eyes. Gone were any traces of the old inhibitions or scruples based in the much vaunted “Judeo-Christian” ethic, which was in itself a lie (if you think that Jews and Christians share an ethic, just consider that the former have enough sense to allow divorce and not proselytize people). Alessia was literally a full-blown sex fiend now and wouldn’t need any kind of restraints. She was to be unleashed upon human society like the sweet succubus that she was. Since the Rapture, nobody would stand in her way.

“Alright, my love. Yes, you’re all my loves, my delicious succubi. Alright now, you know what to do. Get airtight. Pull that fucking train!” I instructed an eager Alessia, who went straight into action, taking on three complete strangers to Super Drain them as well.

Meanwhile, Cardinal Bertello witnessed this whole process of systemic damnation through sex like a deer caught in the headlights, utterly paralyzed by his fascination and surprise. He was absolutely unable to move a fucking muscle, not even his eyes, so thoroughly frozen by shock and awe was he now. One appendage, however, began to respond, and it was one that he thought long since disciplined enough to behave. His prick thickened and throbbed with voyeuristic lust, shamelessly enjoying the sight of so many men gang-banging the succubi in public. He mindlessly began stroking himself in response to his boner, making it that much worse.

Luckily for him, Monica Bellucci had just finished with her second Super Drain train. She walked right up to the interim leader of Vatican City, kissed him with her forked tongue, and pushed up his cassock to take his enlarged dick into her gaping mouth. The other succubi followed her lead as soon as they were done with their current victims, switching their attack to target Vatican luminaries for the moment. I gestured to the new incubi and sent them on their warpath, knowing how enthusiastically they would soon turn any women living and working in the city. What ladies resided there would all soon be devils, eager to turn more men into my infernal confederates, that much was clear to me.

“Don’t fight it, Your Eminence! Let go! If Michael rejected you, why should you hold onto the same morals that you held when you still venerated him as a saint? Embrace your eternal fate, my sweet, sweet priest! Just do it! Cum down my throat! Let me drain you completely of all of your baggage, all of your hang-ups, taboos, conventions, dogmas, restraints, etc. Basta! Enough! Enough of your past. Welcome to the future! You’ll never be old again! You’ll never die again! You will be eternal, immortal, and obviously insatiable! Set yourself free! Help me liberate you from the Church’s yoke. The Church is dead, an empty shell, a corpse without any life left in it now. It’s so easy. All you have to do is ... cum! I’ll take care of the rest,” Monica told Bertello while sucking and licking his cock, even fondling his balls.

“Oh Dio, si!” was all that escaped the cardinal’s lips as he finally shot the largest single load ever imaginable down Monica’s gullet.

“Oh, Lilith!” I called forth my first Queen of Hell, summoning her from her present task.

“Nothing against you, Monica, but this is a big deal. You don’t mind sharing this triumph with your fellow demon Queen, do you? Super Drains work so much faster with two succubi,” I pointed out.

“Mind? Hell no! I’m going to love sharing this load!” Monica declared as she began fingering Lilith’s asshole.

“You’re damned now, Cardinal. There’s nothing that can change that fact. It’s official now. You’re a ‘lost soul’ now, definitely not in a state of grace. Just enjoy the ride,” I told Bertello as both succubi pushed him down to the ground and took turns riding his pole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.