To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 34

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 34 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

9:48 pm GMT (4:48 pm EST), December 31, 2019 New Year’s Eve
Abandoned Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia
CNN Rapture Town Hall

“Aidan Murdoch, originally from Christchurch, New Zealand. This is my wife, Nora. We’re the reverse of the Courtiers. She wants to be baptized. I want to turn devil. What do you say? Are you sure that you want this, dear? We’ll be separated forever if we do this, you know. You could join me in becoming a devil instead,” the husband in the couple made his last pitch to his spouse.

“Nora Murdoch, as he said. Maiden name is Hughes. Look, darling, I’m gonna miss you, but I have to do this. You could always join me instead. Heaven doesn’t sound as dull as you feared, does it? I just don’t wish to miss Heaven. I have family there, I think. Probably some family in Hell, too, truth be told, but I always believed my grandparents were in Heaven and I promised them that I’d make it there. Are my grandparents in Heaven?” the wife now asked the angels directly.

“Yes and no. Three are, one isn’t. Your maternal grandfather, Kennan O’Dell, was in the Irish crime syndicate, so he never made it. He suffered torment in Hell for many years before Lord Asmodeus set him free and turned him into a demon instead. It’s your call, it’s your soul. Do whatever pleases you. Your grandparents will understand and accept your decision, not think you an oathbreaker either way,” Gabriel informed her now.

“I ... still ... choose Heaven. I want to be baptized into Michaelism and see my grandmothers in particular and my paternal grandfather, David Hughes. Sorry, dear, but if you insist upon Hell, we’re going to be parted forever,” Nora resolved, showing signs of determination to keep her word no matter what.

“Kiss me goodbye then, for good, dear wife,” Aidan asked as he planted a lip lock on his spouse and unzipped his pants to prepare for sex with a succubus.

“Goodbye, hon,” Nora told him with tears in her eyes and sadness in her voice as she undressed.

“I can’t do the Heaven scene. Sorry, I just can’t. I’ve always dreamed of becoming a devil and I never hoped that it would come true, but here I am. I want my own horns and pitchfork, you know! I was already going to Hell for screwing my own sister, and why would I give up the chance to keep doing that when the only price that I pay is never seeing Heaven. Tell the truth and shame the Devil? Was I not going to Hell for banging my sister, Annie? Or would the baptismal waters have cleansed me enough?” Aidan confronted the angels.

“Sorry, but it’s true. You’re forever denied entry to Heaven. That’s right. Incest is the new unpardonable sin. Something had to replace blasphemy against the Holy Ghost for rather obvious reasons. Only one thing was so personally repulsive to Michael and that was incest. Not even President Donald Trump had a chance of Heaven after fucking Ivanka, nor did she. Ever since he watched Lot and his daughters together, he became too disgusted by the practice to stomach it at all. I don’t know how you slipped under the radar. Theoretically, you shouldn’t have even been in the audience, as it was for totally neutral people who have an equal chance in either direction, but I suppose that mistakes were bound to happen,” Raphael admitted aloud that Aidan was correct.

“See, baby, I never stood a chance. I knew it! Thanks for leveling with me, man! You’re a stand-up guy, or angel in this case. No bullshit. Just leveling with me straight-up. Hey, does this mean that I could fuck my sister now whenever I wish? No consequences? Am I right or not?” Aidan now asked Lilith, who had free time on her hands again.

“If you fuck me, right now, you can not only screw your sister, you can turn her demonic and you’d never have to worry about your offspring, babe. You’ve already heard that you’re going down, anyway. Might as well enjoy the process of damnation along the way and turn devil instead of waiting to be turned afterward. This way, at least, you’re free from human limitations and difficulties. You’ll have powers. Come on ... you know that you want to be Super Drained! You’ll never have blue balls again!” Lilith didn’t wait for an answer, already sensing that Aidan was a done deal as she pushed him to the ground to straddle him.

“Oh, fuck me!” Aidan exclaimed while watching Nora get immersed in the waters of baptism and receive her halo.

‘That’s kinda the point!” Lilith snickered as she rode him aggressively now, her perfect breasts swaying in his face every few seconds.

“Forty-four baptized, twenty-six damned if you’re keeping score,” I noted my tally while still cumming inside Melissa, “Thirty undecided now.”

I then snapped Melissa’s neck and watched with delight her resurrection as an even sexier, demonic version of herself. She began licking my dick clean of her own juices, enjoying the flavors of her own twat, of course. I pulled her up to slip my tongue inside her mouth and tangle it with hers, making her moan with further pleasure as she embraced her new role as a demoness of Hell. I certainly loved the mixture of her taste and mine, just as she did.

I heard a final, dying gasp from Aidan as he perished at the hands of a very seductive Lilith. She climbed off him and he rose swiftly in his new demonic form, awed by the changes in his physique from his metamorphosis. I was now at twenty-seven gains from this evening, if one counted Elizabeth Vargas, and why not, whereas Michael had forty-five when he added Van Jones to the total. Given how much ground I had already gained, I was still very pleased with myself and content to let Michael take his lump sum before leaving the rest to me.

We just began to field more questions when someone in the audience screamed aloud and fainted, dropping her cell phone. I jumped into action and scooped her up in my powerful demon arms, while someone else picked up her phone to see what caused such a reaction. There were several new reports of atrocities in China, including attacks on embassies and consulates by the New Celestial Army. Video clips and visual images showed people being dragged from their homes, offices, etc. and lined up against walls before they were shot. Some even displayed scenes of rape, torture, robbery, arson, mutilation, and other forms of mayhem. The victims included active-duty troops of every nation that had any kind of diplomatic presence in Beijing and elsewhere. There were also scenes of people in Chongqing being marched to open spaces by the victors, ordered to dig mass graves, and then shot before being pushed into them.

“That is horrible, my dear! No wonder you were upset!” I consoled the woman in my arms.

“My ... brother. He is ... was ... a Marine. An embassy guard in Beijing. They ... killed him, too. I can’t believe it! Oh, my God! Fuck them! Fuck those fucking motherfuckers! Damn them all!” the woman continued to cradle in my arms before Gabriel looked at me with a question.

I nodded, signaling an abrupt end to the Town Hall. With that, a trumpet blew so loudly that it would cause a mere mortal’s eardrums to burst had it blown any longer than it did. Every single person in the audience who had been baptized, which included just two more people since I held this lady tight to my bosom, simply vanished into mid-air. They were gone as if they never were there at all, except their clothes were still on the floor. I had given my assent to expedite the Rapture and terminate the Town Hall, so Michael had executed his plans just about two hours ahead of schedule.

Not surprisingly, James Cromwell and his fellow Witness, Neera Tanden, were gone. Good riddance to her, I thought. No one was less worthy of being such a prominent religious figure, but I wasn’t Michael and not responsible for his horrid taste in apostles. Then again, Jesus arguably picked some real losers, too, starting with that self-loathing closet case Paul of Tarsus. At least they were all gone, at least for the moment, and the world was mine even sooner than I expected. I immediately turned to Elizabeth and gave her the marching orders that I always intended.

“Russia. Go there. Get as much tail as you can! Don’t stop for nothing. No one has halos anymore, so anyone fourteen years or older is fair game. Grow a futa cock when you must. Fuck couples in their beds, married or not, gay, straight, bi, lesbian, etc. Be indiscriminately promiscuous. Fuck vagrants, drunks, junkies, street hookers, johns, etc. Fuck oligarchs, politicians, bankers, generals, spymasters, diplomats, including foreign ones, so forth. Fuck tourists, any priests, monks, and nuns who didn’t get Raptured, etc. Fuck everyone aged fourteen and up in Russia.

“Non-stop fucking. Numbers will appear in gold to show you everyone’s age. Fuck the oldest person you can find and the youngest fourteen year old possible. Fuck teachers, students, janitors, all sorts of folks. Just keep fucking people and don’t stop for nothing. You can’t feel genuine hunger or thirst, fatigue, agony, etc. anymore. Just keep at it until you’ve turned every last one in Russia who is of age. No one is to be spared at all. Russia will be mine, and with her, all of her territory and natural resources. This will bar the way north for the Holy Ghost until he’s ready to take me on, which he isn’t yet and he knows it,” I explained my reasoning to Liz, even as she licked her lips with excitement.

“All those cold bodies in need of my bodily warmth! Watch out, Mother Russia, here I cum!” Liz punned as she flew away to take on the entire adult populace of the largest nation on Earth.

Meanwhile, my newest companion now lay back on the dais itself and lifted her legs to place them on my shoulders. I took the hint and hiked up her dress while pulling her panties completely off now. I parted her thighs, slid my fingers into her bushy twat, and began prepping her in case she was dry. Far from it, as it turned out, she was as wet as a spaghetti noodle in a pan. I caressed her lovely ebony face and pushed my thick demon rod into her dripping snatch to claim her at last. I knew what she wanted: vengeance. She wanted to become a demoness and this was how she chose to do it.

“You’ll be temporarily reassigned to the destroyer demons as soon as you turn succubus. Report to Azrael and join his team. He’ll know what to do and where to send you. Once you’ve achieved enough revenge and you’re ready for it, simply tell Azrael and report to me for your transfer back to the succubi. Don’t worry. You’ll get to kill a lot of these bastards, trust me on that point,” I assured my new lover as she creamed herself in ecstasy.

“Do it, please! Cum in me, kill me, and turn me into a fucking devil!” my partner urged me, which was I quite willing to do.

I spent myself at last into her hot mess of a twat, filling her up with my hot demon jizz just seconds before snapping her neck to change her into a demon. I then transformed her quickly into a destroyer demon scant seconds after she resurrected. Danielle, that was her name, was pumped to become a devil and wreak havoc on her foes ... and mine. She would become an enemy that the Holy Ghost and his legions never saw coming.

“Rise, Danielle Leigh Mills. You are now a destroyer demon and you will make sure that our adversaries reap what they sow. They shall be destroyed! Henceforth, your name shall be Saroloth and you shall be my spear of vengeance upon our foes!” I then gave her a special bow made from a rare earth metal mixed with sulfur and consecrated it to the Kingdom of Hell.

“These arrows, they shall not ever fail you. Shoot them from your infernal bow and smite our enemies many times over. You are special to me, because you want revenge for blood kindred, not for yourself. It is only natural to seek this, even if Michael and Heaven would never understand your motives. You want to avenge your brother, because you love him, and not just as a sister does. I can see it in your eyes. You want justice and you shall have it! Go forth, Saroloth, and inflict suffering upon these possessed minions of a deposed god,” I instructed my new destroyer demon as I sent her on her way to Azrael.

“Melissa, I want you to go west to Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, and western Tennessee. You’re likely to meet other demons at some point who are sweeping through Appalachia, including eastern Tennessee, so when you do, you’ll know that you’ve completed your mission. This is your responsibility, to turn as many people of both sexes who have reached the minimum age of fourteen years into devils as you can. Be absolutely shameless and as lewd as you can be. Grow that futa dick when you must, but get this done. Time is of the essence, babe. I want to turn millions into demons in a hurry.

“Aidan, start here in Georgia and cut your way through the Carolinas. I want the Eastern Seaboard swept clean of humans aged fourteen and upwards. I want it to be as demonic as possible. There aren’t a lot of folks left in these states, so we need those present to be immortal devils of Hell. This will ensure the kind of laws that I want in this and neighboring states. It will mean that if and when refugees arrive and become citizens, they’ll be welcomed with open thighs as well as arms. I want as many of these refugees turned as I can help it, too. Begin with the rest of this studio audience, the undecideds, won’t you?

“Arby, same deal, but with Florida. Don’t leave a single human fourteen years or older in your wake. There are no halos anymore, after all. I want a clean sweep here. The only humans left in Florida should be too young to turn, that’s it. Humanity’s numbers are about to drop drastically now. I’ve decided to completely take over every country in the world from the bottom up as well as the top down. I will simultaneously convert the leaders and the masses, because that’s the only way to be sure.

“Tricia, go to Utah and do the same thing with anyone who hasn’t been Raptured and is at least fourteen years of age, regardless of sex or gender. Any Mormon guys or gals who haven’t been Raptured, this is their lucky day. They’re about to be free of that crap forever! Not to mention the non-LDS minority, which is now the majority it would seem. They’re fair game, babe, so take them and make them ours! Some special elections are coming up and I want to see drastic changes in the outcomes, leading to dramatic reforms in the law.

“Peter, go through Cuba, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, etc. all through the Caribbean, and get anyone fourteen years old and above who hasn’t already turned. US and British Virgin Islands, The Bahamas, even Bermuda. I want it all demonic. Especially given its popularity for tourism. I want a clean sweep of the Caribbean for all humans aged fourteen and up. I’m not gonna leave anything to chance or any humans fourteen years or older to continue in any part of the world if I can help it. Capice?” I ordered the rest of the group before summoning many of my devils to my side in front of the world, well aware that everyone could hear me.

“Alright, those of you who aren’t given a specific task, let’s recover much of the same ground, but this time with a fine tooth comb. Every state of the Union, including Alaska and Hawaii, as well as all territories, such as Guam and Samoa. Every province and territory of Canada. All of Mexico and Central America. Get it all for me. No more waiting for the Rapture. It’s happened. You’re now unleashed upon the world and humanity itself. Everyone at or above fourteen years of age, male and female alike is to be turned as soon as we can convert them. I want demons everywhere, as far as the eye can see.

“You, Margaret Hoover, right? And you’re her husband, John Avion. The CNN reporter. Hubby turned you? Good work, my boy! Well done! Smart choice, lady! I want you two to work as a couple and sweep through South America, fucking anyone fourteen or above, as indicated by a gold number flashing invisible to them, but quite visible to you. Grow a futa cock when you wish, Margaret, but get this done! Work other couples, singles, virgins, widows, divorcees, widowers, etc. Spare none. I don’t want a single human fourteens year old or over in those lands. At all. Threesomes, foursomes, trains, orgies, swaps, just do it. No exceptions! Also, let’s add Rebecca Gayheart, Jason Lee, Joey Lauren Adams, Monica Potter, and Gabrielle Union to the mix.

“James Scura, I have a special mission for you. It will keep you busy and happy while your wife is busily screwing her way through Beverly Hills, Orange County, etc. and preparing her gubernatorial run. You’re to go through India, starting with Bollywood, and then through Kashmir, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Assam, Sikkim, Nepal, Bhutan, and Myanmar, for starters. Again, everyone, without exceptions, who is at least fourteen years of age, regardless of sex or gender, is to be fucked. Period. You have roughly a billion or so people to screw, so get to it. I want that subcontinent firmly in my grasp, nothing and nobody left behind. Actually, to help you, I’ll send Emmanuelle Beart, Emmanuelle Chriqui, and Nathalie Emmanuel, just because the similar names appeal to me. Also Sunny Leone and Indira Varma ... Ryan Kwanten, Lizzy Caplan, Stephen Root, Gary Cole, and Rutina Wesley, just for kicks.

“Charlize Theron, return to Africa and do the exact same thing there that James is doing in South Asia. Convert the whole motherfucking continent for me. All residents fourteen years of age and upward. Grow a futa cock when you must, but get it done for me. Start in your native South Africa and sweep out from there. Don’t bother wearing clothes at all, of course. Just streak your way through Africa and fuck and suck everywhere. Rich and poor, young and old, male and female, of all races, creeds, etc. Djimon Hounsou, do the same thing, but start in your native Benin and work your way through West Africa first. Oh, and let’s add Leah Remini, Daniel Craig, Eva Green, Eva Mendes, Denzel Washington, Sarita Chaudhury, Amber Heard, Tasya van Ree, Lena Olin, and Deborah Ann Woll to the fun, shall we?

“Kate and Lily Beckinsale, Michael Sheen, Kate Winslet, Patrick Stewart, Sean Connery, Sean Bean, Kenneth Branagh, Emma Thompson, Derek Jacobi, Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, David Beckham, Parminder Nagra, Gordon Ramsay, Tommy Flanagan, Melanie Chisholm, Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton, Guy Ritchie, Edward Fox, Eddie Izzard, Ricky Gervais, Stephen Fry, Geoffrey Rush, Naomi Watts, Michael Caine, Daniel Day-Lewis, Ian McKellen, Hugh Grant, Liz Hurley, Julian Sands, Bruce Payne, Ian Holm, Ian McNeice, Miranda Richardson, Ewan McGregor, Joely Richardson, Roger Allam, Hugo Weaving, Victoria Tennant, Julia Ormond, Ben Cross, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Deacon, Roger Taylor, Brian May, David O’ Hara, Emma Hamilton, Jeremy Northam, Annabelle Wallis, Liev Schrieber, Simon Ward, Max Brown, Tamzin Merchant, Nick Dunning, Callum Blue, Anthony Hopkins, Pete Townsend, Roger Daltrey, John Oliver, Julian Lennon, Greta Scacchi, Jude Law, Henry Cavill, Joss Stone, Brian Blessed, John Rhys-Davies, Richard Grant, Laura Fraser, James Frain, Natalie Dormer, Alan Cumming, Minnie Driver, Clive Owen, Daisy Ridley, Ioan Gruffudd, Kevin McKidd, Ray Stevenson, Ray Winstone, John Cleese, Eric Idle, Michael Palin, Richard Chamberlain, Kit Harington, Rose Leslie, Maisie Williams, Helena Bonham Carter, Helen Baxendale, Sophie Turner, Ellie Kendrick, Lena Headey, Jerome Flynn, David Gilmour, Roger Waters, and Ben Kingsley, you’re to go through the UK and sweep it utterly clean of humans fourteen years old and up. I know that Emma Watson is already working on it, but you’re going to help out. This job is going to be finished.

“Some of you will work in teams. Kate and Lily Beckinsale, plus Michael Sheen will work as a family team. The two Seans, Connery and Bean, are to work together as a team. Kenneth Branagh and Emma Thompson are to be a dynamic ex-spouse duo. Patrick and Ian, of course. The rest of you can go on your own. Well, except for Jerome and Lena. I’m going to require you two to work together to get over your past bad blood. Are we clear? I want this fucking island nailed down. I want Great Britain as solidly demonic as we can make her. You’ll sweep through Merry Ol’ England like a cyclone and leave the wreckage of the old social order in your wake.

“Lisa Kelly, Scott Porter, Helen Kelly, Chloe Agnew, Lisa Lambe, Meav, Mairead Nesbitt, Orla Fallon, Susan McFadden, and Lynn Hilary, you’re all to go through Ireland the same way, fucking anyone and everyone who is at least fourteen years of age. Fine tooth comb. Same thing with you, actually, Stephen Rea, Liam Neeson, Saoirse Ronan, Aidan Quinn, Colm Meaney, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Farrell, Gerard McSorley, Liam Cunningham, Evanna Lynch, Patrick Bergin, Michael Gambon, Ciarán Hinds, Brendan Gleeson, Aiden Gillen, Cillian Murphy, Gabriel Byrne, Rose Byrne, Maria Doyle Kennedy, Sarah Greene, Orla Brady, Graham Norton, Sarah Bolger, and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. I want a fine tooth comb. I want this business concluded decisively. I want Ireland to be mine, which will make it ours!

“Kylie and Danni Minogue, you plus Natalie Imbruglia here, plus Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban here, plus Toni Collette and Cate Blanchett, plus Patsy Kensit, Jeremy Irons, Kristin Scott Thomas, Ralph Fiennes, Joseph Fiennes, Hugh Jackman, Viva Bianca, and Margot Robbie, you’re to turn Australia into a demonic land as well. Same rules. No clothes at all. No need for them. Just spread your legs, grow futa cocks when necessary, but get it done! Fourteen years of age and upwards! Do it! I need troops for my army, making it the largest to ever march on the face of the Earth. I want control of all nations that I can dominate. The only humans in Australia should be those under fourteen years of age.

“Now, as to New Zealand, I will ask Russell Crowe, Sam Neill, Lucy Lawless, Renee O’Connor, Karl Urban, Rachel Hunter, Peter Jackson, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Melanie Lynskey, Rose McIver, Keisha Castle-Hughes, Brooke Williams, Rebecca Gibney, Antonia Prebble, Ian McShane, Conleth Hill, Hudson Leick, Olivia D’abo, Timothy Dalton, Alexandra Tydings, and Hayley Westenra to help with that, of course. Cover the two islands, get them all on our team, men, women, fourteen years and up, regardless of race, creed, etc. I know that not all of you are Kiwis, but that’s okay. There are so many Brits that I’ve had to spread you out a little bit more to be more effective.

“Bai Ling, I want you to go through Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Brunei, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, North Korea, South Korea, and Japan, fucking your way through said countries and territories, as quickly as you can. Of course, I should give you some assistance, shouldn’t I? Miriam Yeung, Michelle Kwan, Michelle Yeoh, Jackie Chan, Kristi Yamaguchi, Midori Ito, Kelly Hu, Lucy Liu, Rae Dawn Chong, Iain Glen, Owen Teale, Jonathan Pryce, Emilia Clarke, Angus MacFadyen, and Mark Addy will join you. How about that? Same task for all of you.

“Milla Jovovich, go to Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Azerbaijan, and the central Asian Republics for now. Leave Armenia to the Kardashian sisters, who are now reassigned together to it. Just for kicks. Leave Russia proper to Elizabeth Vargas, Richard Gere, Amy Adams, Diane Lane, Delroy Lindo, Regina King, Bill Pullman, Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart, David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, C. Thomas Howell, Annabeth Gish, Arnold Schwarzenegger ... and Anna Kournikova, actually. Selma Blair, join Milla in the former Soviet republics that I mentioned. Also, Ryan Philippe, join Milla. You, too, Sean Young, Robert Lujan, Kerry Washington, Ben Stiller, Kevin Bacon, and Isabella Rosellini.

“We need more folks for Europe, too, to help out Sandra Romain. Let’s go with Julie Delpy, Zoey Deschanel, Emily Deschanel, Robin Wright Penn, Sean Penn, Scarlett Johansson, Eric Bana, Natalie Portman, Lindsay Lohan, Rachel Weisz, Tina Fey, Scott Wolf, Neve Campbell, Denise Richards, Sophie Marceau, Robert Carlyle, Penelope Cruz, Paz Vega, Sarah Hjort, Alexis Bledel, Lauren Graham, Stana Katic, Nathan Fillion, Tara Reid, Shannon Elizabeth, Lance Henriksen, Javier Bardem, and Terence Stamp.

“Gal Gadot, go join Chet in converting folks in Israel and Palestine. You, too, Bar Rafaeli. And Connie Nielsen, Lisa Ling, Raylene, and ... Jamie Foxx. Also Willem Dafoe, Marion Cotillard, Lior Raz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Laetitia Eido, Carly Pope, and Leslie Bibb here. The rest of you are to stick with North and Central America, of course. Deal? Good, now any news?” I laid out my assignments, deciding to beef up my teams to speed up progress.

“It’s pandemonium everywhere, boss. I’ve seen how crazy it’s getting out there. The airports are being closed and President Trump has ordered a heightened alert, even federalized all units of the National Guard. It’s martial law in DC in particular. Planes have fallen from the sky, air traffic controllers have vanished, cops have gone missing, troops are officially AWOL. FEMA has been directed to dispatch federal relief funding and assistance. Cars are wrecked, eighteen wheelers, too. There are many buildings on fire. Ships have reportedly lost crew members, including yachts, fishing boats, and cruise ships, one luxury cruise liner in Jamaica even reporting the disappearance of its skipper and substantial numbers of passengers and staff.

“The conversion of Israel, Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Cyprus, Afghanistan, UAE, Yemen, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco is definitely underway. The Middle East is rapidly becoming ours. The Rapture has removed so many people, especially in the councils of government, and we are moving our teams into place. Queen Rania is one of us now. So is the new King of Jordan, her son,” Brooke Baldwin reported to me, as if doing a fucking broadcast or something.

“And the situation in China?” I asked, while summoning the Jordanian Queen and her son, the new King Hussein II of Jordan, into my presence now.

“Chengdu has been overrun, causing another bloodbath and even more refugees, not to mention a disorganized rout of local PLA forces there. The main surviving divisions of the PLA, roughly six and a half million in strength now, have formed a new defensive perimeter, which they’re calling the Deng Xiaoping Line. It stretches from the southern panhandle of Sichuan Province to the city of Hangzhou on the coast. Hangzhou itself is now under relentless bombardment from air, land, and sea. Much of the PLA’s air corps, China’s official air force, has been captured, purged, and added to the New Celestial Army’s own air service. The same is true of their navy. There is a danger that the port could fall in the next week or so, sire,” Brooke continued her briefing.

“I see. So be it. As much as I hate what the Holy Ghost is doing in China, we have to essentially triage that country, though we’ll let any refugees in from behind what I like to call the ‘Jade Curtain.’ I have nothing against protecting Chinese people, whether they’re Han, Manchu, Turkic, or Tibetan. I simply know that the PLA and the People’s Republic of China itself must be sacrificed as we form a strong quarantine of the Holy Ghost and his growing empire. They must be stopped, yes, contained, but first allowed to grow a bit more within those confines before we prune them.

“My plan for the refugees from places like China is to resettle them in badly depopulated areas of the United States, such as Utah and the South. Any other places that are overrun, which might well happen, the same thing will be done, of course. Any refugees of age who are not turned yet will be after they’ve been in America long enough. Count on that. My plan for dealing with the Holy Ghost is to let him expand his empire just enough, give him just enough success to let him grow overconfident and overextend himself.

“Now, he might have just heard that, but more likely than not, he isn’t concerned about me. He’s predictable as can be, supremely arrogant and is extremely bitter and bloodthirsty to a fault. He wants to kill as many as he can, only wishes to seize more territory in order to slaughter more humans, cause more bloody mayhem. Count on that. He’s also likely to inspire acts of terrorism, so watch out for that, too. That’s one of the reasons why I’m trying to turn so many humans now. The more devils, the fewer desperate youths likely to be recruited into his ranks. Horny, neglected, virginal young men are especially likely cannon fodder for the Holy Ghost’s juggernaut.

“Simply put, the fewer virgins, incels, and undersexed folks exist in the world, the better our chances and the worse his. He thrives on people sublimating their sexual desires into religious fanaticism and other kinds of dogmatism or zeal. He particularly likes to make that intense conviction turn into inspiration for violence. This is a death god, make no mistake of that. It’s a death cult. Always has been. Blood, war, mayhem, violence, force, death, etc. are all glorified. It’s why consensual sex is so shunned and rape is condoned. Because rape is violence and thus has some redeeming virtue or value in his eyes,” I expounded upon what was wrong with the traditional monotheism of the West and its counterparts in the East.

“I ... see,” Brooke answered as she watched me mount and hump Queen Rania of Jordan, the dowager queen of the now Raptured King Abdullah, right in front of the entire world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.