To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 26

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

We all vanished, honed in on Cobie Smulders, and surrounded her as she and husband Taran Killam were engaged in a bit of a spat. It was a rather angry one, in fact, but I grabbed Cobie while Alyson seized Taran to pull them apart. As Cobie reacted with utter shock, I yanked down her pajama bottoms and panties in short order, leaving her bare-assed. I then slapped her buttocks, adding to the surprise, even as Alyson unzipped Taran’s pants to release his cock and take it in her mouth. Before he could say much, his dick was halfway down her throat and she went to town on it.

“Oh, fuck ... me ... oh, fuck... , “ Cobie began groaning with surprised mixed with arousal as Morgan pried her thighs apart and guided my way into her glistening snatch.

“As you wish,” I told Cobie, stunning her even further with the ruthlessness of my strokes.

Morgan and Anna then joined Alyson on their knees in front of Taran, sharing his cock between them. As surely as they did that, I indicated for David to use Cobie’s mouth and I pulled out of her twat to ease into her ass, leaving the vacant pussy for Alexis to fill. She was now airtight and she seemed to revel in it, judging by the way that she pushed back at me with her very fine ass. I fucked her for several more strokes while the succubi pushed Taran to the floor and took turns riding his dick as well as his face. They even started screwing him with their futa cocks up his butt.

There was no struggle on Taran’s part, either. He was so far gone in his pleasure from the attentions of all three succubi that he simply yielded to whatever they desired. Nor did Cobie resist at all, being far too enthralled with the pricks inside her holes. She definitely enjoyed herself, judging from the way that she carried on, taking it deeper in each hole. The argument was long forgotten or so it seemed, given the manner in which she embraced the raw animalism of the act of a triple-penetration.

Finally, for poor Taran, it was just too much. He erupted deep inside Alyson’s cunt, while Morgan shot her load in his asshole and Anna sent some demon jizz down his throat. He was damned three times over, even as the futa cocks receded and the ladies shared the work of giving him the Super Drain. In full view of his good lady wife, Taran lost his humanity right after his soul and became a demon of Hell.

“See that, honey? Hubby’s an incubus now. Now it’s your turn to be damned, killed, and turned, don’t you think? Arguments aside, do you really want to risk being separated from him forever?” I asked Cobie, just seconds before David emptied his balls into her mouth and Alexis seeded her at last, “well, too late now. You’re damned, no matter what you do. Now, prepare to be killed and turned.”

I spurted deep inside Cobie’s ass just before snapping her neck, causing her to turn demon with my prick still buried within her. I relished the sight of her pointed tail as it formed, signifying that she was too far gone now. She was mine forever, just like her husband. I could tell that she exulted in the wonderful new feelings that came with demonhood. She never wanted to go back, but then no human who turned ever did. Why would they? Being a devil was a lot more fun.

“Alright now, what was this silly spat about again?” I asked Cobie, who shrugged.

“I got jealous because some understudy was hitting on Taran, but now ... now I hope that she does again ... so we can both fuck her,” Cobie snickered, quickly sporting a futa dick to make clear what she meant, “you can have my ass, baby, while I get your sloppy seconds.”

“Well, why don’t you two take care of that, bring said understudy back with you to Kate Beckinsale’s house, and then the rest of you follow me there now? I have much more to discuss and plan,” I commanded the group as I returned to the Beckinsale house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.