To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 19

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“What you missed is the assignment that I gave your old buddy Donald here on how to conduct his final year as President. Unlike you, he’s only getting one term. For you, I want you to screw Melania, just as Donald will screw Hillary. A good, old-fashioned grudge-fuck. Also, get Monica Lewinsky back here and finally take what she wanted to give you years ago. Sooner or later, I want a piece of her as well as Huma, among others. Maybe we’ll get Anthony Weiner involved, too. He’d be an interesting prize. Tell me, how does it feel to be a demon now?” I answered Bill, who truly enjoyed the heady feeling of his new demonic form, which was much stronger.

“Oh, I love it! Much more powerful now! I feel ... alive in a way that I never did before!” the former President of the United States admitted freely, now quite happy to be a devil.

“See? Demonkind is the path to a much better world! We’re coming out, taking over, kicking ass, and taking names! Now, I do want you to turn over a significant part of your estate to charity, don’t worry, you’ll be fine now, as a demon. By the way, just an FYI. You had no path to Heaven. Both Hillary and you were deliberately excluded from the Rapture, per Michael. Same with Donald. I also want you to write a check to the campaign of Bernie Sanders. I’m going out of my way to make him the next President of the United States, like it or not. Word will eventually leak that you’ve given to his campaign, of course, but that’s also important. A donation from a former U.S. President will be a pretty big deal,” I elaborated more of my plan for Slick Willie’s benefit.

“Hmmm ... would it surprise you that I secretly donated to and voted for both Bernie and Trump?” Bill let slip, much to everyone’s shock.

“Why?” I expressed my curiosity as well as surprise.

“To keep my wife out of the White House, of course. I didn’t really want to be First Gentleman, I can promise you that. She would have had a lot more power in our marriage, and in my view, she had plenty as it was. I did the same thing back in 2008 to help Barack Obama win his primaries, along with Bill Richardson and John Edwards. I even gave to Mike Gravel, just to cover all bets. I engaged in some money laundering to get around the public requirements of the contributions, of course. I used a dummy company that I started with Epstein, in fact. I didn’t tell Donald, in case he blabbed to Hillary, but I did tell Jeff,” Bill confessed with a wicked grin on his face.

“Fascinating, of course. Now, open your mouth and take your medicine,” I told him, gesturing for Khloe to whiz down his throat.

“See? Not so bad, is it?” Khloe winked down at him, “Tastes like lemonade, doesn’t it? Little demon trick, you see.”

“Well, look at the news, will ya?” Jen turned the channel to show Joe Biden had indeed converted to Michaelism, along with his wife Jill and the one candidate still forgotten in the race: Michael Bennet.

“Wait, aren’t you ... Jennifer Aniston?” Bill reacted to the sight of the famous actress.

“The very same, babe. I look forward to riding you guys ... all of you. I really do want to fuck, suck, and fuck some more,” Jen licked her lips as I grabbed her ass and played with it a bit.

“Well, you are a succubus, babe,” I told her right before briefly vanishing and locating my newest impulse.

Kimberly Perry of the Band Perry was in antique shop somewhere in Beverly Hills, along with her brothers, Neil and Reid. I smirked as I walked up behind her and slapped her bottom. She turned around, red-faced, not expecting to see an actual demon there. My skin was twice as scarlet as her flesh and she dropped the antique lamp in her hands with shock, causing it to shatter. She also wet her pants in her terror, but I didn’t let this hold me back. I lifted her sundress, pushed her over into a bent pose, and slid into her slick, wet cunt from behind.

“Oh ... my fucking ... God... !” Kimberly moaned in a deep Southern drawl as she bit her lower lip.

“Guess again,” I whispered as my hot breath hit the back of her neck and my tongue toyed with her ears.

“Shouldn’t we ... take this somewhere more private?” Kimberly asked me with a huskier tone as her breathing became shallow.

“Hell, no! I want to stake my claim to you, babe, in broad fucking daylight! I own you now, don’t I? Your ass is mine!” I insisted while banging her harder still, in front of some very dazed and amazed shoppers.

“You shouldn’t be doing this in public this way! That kind of thing is meant to be private!” one lady complained, but I chuckled and kept hammering Kimberly’s luscious twat.

There was no question that I had won Ms. Perry’s soul, as she became slicker and juicier with each thrust. Her warm, wet pussy ached for more of my growing thickness inside its depths, stretching its lips further apart with every stroke. While smartphone cameras clicked and camcorders rolled with live footage, a red-skinned devil roughly ravished a famous country/western singer. Her panties were now down to her ankles while her dress was raised. Her own brothers watched with absolute, paralyzing shock as their sister was taken by a demon of Hell.

“Do it ... please!” Kimberly panted and begged, sweat pouring down her face, her moans of pleasure growing louder as she bucked her hips.

“As you wish, my dove,” I told her, my white-hot demon jizz shooting out of my rather impressive demonic cock into her hot mess of a gash.

“What ... happens to her now?” Reid was the first to speak up, while Neil recorded this moment for posterity.

“When she dies, she’ll become a succubus, a female sex fiend. She will not suffer. She will not face torment of any kind. She’ll know an eternity of pleasure in my service. Perhaps you’d like to join her by becoming incubi, the two of you. There’s a clear and easy way for this to happen, but first she has to die,” I announced.

To her credit, Kimberly didn’t hesitate, simply taking a little bronze knife from the shelves and shoving it into her own neck. Her blood spurted everywhere in a massive flow, but once she collapsed and hit the floor, she rose almost instantly with new, crimson skin. There were horns on her head, hooves instead of feet, a pointed tail, and pointy ears. She looked exactly what she was ... a demoness. The owner, who by now rushed to the scene, watched in utter astonishment as she approached him and unzipped his pants.

“Maybe this will compensate you for the use of your knife and the bloodstains on your floor,” she winked at him as she drew his cock into her waiting mouth.

“Oh ... fuck ... oh, fuck!” was all the owner, Harvey Herschel, could say aloud right then.

“He ... you ... you ... turned her into that?” the lady who protested earlier now stammered.

“Hell, yeah, bitch!” I told her as I walked closer to her, still naked in full demonic glory, red from horns to hoof.

“Yes ... do it ... take ... me, too!” she now pleaded with me as I pushed her roughly against a wall and began ripping the buttons off her blouse with my claws.

“I knew that you wanted this ... envious cunt!” I told her now with vindication.

I pushed her onto a table, raised her skirt, and put her legs on my shoulders to shove my prick into her hungry snatch. I grabbed her buttocks to help drive my cock balls deep inside her and she moaned with her ecstasy at last. Her freckles seemed to grow redder as I pounded her harder than she ever imagined possible. Her twat folds became very puffy and pink as I rammed her but good. She craved it, just as I suspected, and she wasn’t about to stop, just as Kimberly refused to quit until she swallowed every drop of cum in Harvey’s balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.