Family Reunion Blues - Cover

Family Reunion Blues

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dan and Jessica host a family reunion in rural Colorado, leading to many adventures that they keep in the family, starting with the youngest daughter, Lindsay.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

The gang-bang of Erica continued for a good while after Abdel’s turn, starting with Aidan’s, much to her delight, his, and Phil’s. Monica’s other boyfriend certainly knew what he wanted to do with his girlfriend’s sister, and if she minded, you could have fooled me. I could definitely see that Monica’s men, whatever their cognitive dissonance, were fully onboard with our lifestyle, which was a genuine relief to me. If they minded, that could have been rather inconvenient, to put mildly.

“Abdel certainly blazed the trail for me, didn’t you, man!” Aidan chuckled as he rammed deeper inside Erica’s luscious twat from behind.

“It will be interesting to see if her next baby is yours, Abdel’s, or whoever else’s, for that matter,” I laughed while my sister got it on with the redheaded man in front of us.

“Ultimately, it’s Phil’s baby, no matter what. Just remember that. Phil is Daddy to all of my brats, whoever sires them!” Erica insisted while being plowed by Aidan.

“Naturally, just as I’m the baby Daddy for all of Tina’s kids, period, regardless of blood. I still want a DNA test to prepare for any medical issues and solve my curiosity, but it won’t make a difference to me,” Jake commented while diddling Jessie for his round inside my wife.

“And if you knocked her up today, I would claim the baby, just as I would if Dickie, Phil, Abdel, or Aidan impregnated her. Or if Clayton or Junior or Jesse did, or Mickey, for that matter. Let’s make this the pact among us, all of us. Husbands claim their wives’ offspring, regardless of biology,” I proposed as I slid into Mia this time, enjoying my daughter’s slick and juicy twat.

“Works for me!” Phil laughed, even as Tina climbed on top of him for her turn with the man.

“God, yes! I love it! It’s what we’ve been doing, anyway, just unspoken and without any real knowledge. To test, to know, and still to claim, that’s the best of all worlds! We can draw up a nicely tangled up family tree this way ... the real one, the one that we hide from the outside world until it’s enlightened enough to embrace our ways,” Monica agreed as she let Dickie screw her missionary-style.

“Fuck, yeah!” Miriam confirmed rather profanely as she took Clayton balls deep inside her.

“What about if the mother ain’t married?” Jamie asked as she allowed Mickey to use her delightful cunt to his gratification.

“Or at least not to a man!” Becca winked at Bianca on that one.

“We can devise rules and covenants for that, too,” I suggested while still plundering Mia’s delectable pussy in the doggie-style position that I preferred.

“Well, it’s safe to say that we’re a big, happy, incest family now!” Lindsay commented while bending over for Chad’s use.

If it bothered Chad to take a woman’s pussy instead of a man’s ass, he didn’t behave that way, clearly grasping that my youngest daughter was eager to please him. She more than happily cooperated with his cock as it entered her sloppy snatch to give him a shot at breeding her. After all, he still wanted to procreate, one way or another.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.