Family Reunion Blues - Cover

Family Reunion Blues

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dan and Jessica host a family reunion in rural Colorado, leading to many adventures that they keep in the family, starting with the youngest daughter, Lindsay.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

“Oh, fuck, oh, shit ... GODDAMN!” Shannon screamed as I humped her doggy-style, more than a little stunned by the sheer vigor of my thrusts.

“Are you sure that you’re in your forties, Daddy?” my next-to-youngest daughter asked me playfully as she pushed back at me with her fantastic hips and buns.

“Yeah, no kidding!” Lindsay giggled as she spread her sister’s cheeks to rim her now, “yummy. I do love the taste of lady ass! Even sweeter that it’s my own twin sister!”

“OH, GOD, SIS ... Damn it, Linds! Fuck my asshole with your tongue like that while Daddy rams me hard!” Shannon yelled, her eyes bugging out at the extent of her pleasure on each stroke.

“And to think that I’ll get to feel his dick in my butt, too, just as you do in your pussy and ass, right?” Chad laughed as he drove his prick deep inside a very horny and stoned Mickey.

Mickey found himself really pushing harder at the gay jock to bugger him roughly, as the feeling of that big dick was too good to ignore. The more that Chad hit his prostate, as painful as it was, the more Mickey worked his hips to take on more of that cock. Since beginning their new style of relationship with each of my youngest daughters, Chad and Mickey had no trouble complying with my wishes that they also become lovers. Chad wasn’t just Shannon’s boyfriend. He was Mickey’s, too, just as Mickey was both his and Lindsay’s.

“I think that someone enjoys having his backfield plowed, or am I wrong?” my wife, Jessie, taunted Mickey just a little as she watched us and took on Phil for a little while.

“That’s a safe bet, I’d say,” I chuckled as I reamed sweet Shannon even deeper and harder.

“Oh ... fucking ... hell!” Shannon cried out as she bit her lower lip and I bottomed out inside her.

“Yeah, tell me about it. Honey ... that’s exactly what it’s like for me ... and has been, every fucking day of my marriage to your Daddy. Trust me on that!” Jessie told Shannon while riding Phil rather furiously herself.

“My hubby seems to be very happy right now himself,” Erica licked her lips and then kissed her submissive, Mr. Mom husband repeatedly, “good for you, because I love this wonderful man far more than I can ever tell him! He’s just a great guy!”

“Thank you ... honey ... oh ... damn ... I’m trying to hold back, but Jessie’s ... so ... tight and wet ... and hot!” Phil warned his wife and mine, the former being my middle sister.

“Don’t hold back, babe. Cum inside Jessie now! That’s an order from your loving, grateful, dominant wife! Make her cum by shooting that load inside her,” Erica instructed her hubby.

My rather bossy sister even made it impossible for him to resist cumming yet by sucking his balls and scraping them slightly with her teeth for a little pleasurable pain. Sure enough, my darling wife exploded as Phil erupted inside her, moaning loudly in ecstasy as he spent himself in her. When Erica then took his cock into her mouth and winked at her compliant husband, he had a look on his face that was pure bliss. When Jessie joined her in cleaning up his prick, Phil felt his dick jump a bit and stay at least semi-hard for now.

As for me, well, I continued pounding Shannon within an inch of her life, or so it felt to both of us in the best sense of the phrase. Her sleek, supple body met my powerful strokes as I took her repeatedly and pulled her luscious hair in my lustful state. The factor of Lindsay eating her own sister’s asshole beneath my gaze, the delectable shape and pale flesh of Shannon’s buttocks, and her sharp breaths as I fucked her harder conspired with her dripping wet gash that rubbed me all the right ways to deprive me any further self-restraint.

“Watch out, princess, I’m gonna cum inside you ... ready for Daddy’s spunk?” I warned Shannon, who bit her bottom lip as she creamed herself and gripped my dick like a vise.

My primal drive took over entirely now and I expelled every last motherfucking drop of my white-hot jizz. I left behind inside Shannon a creampie that was truly impressive given how much fucking I already did. That was when Chad spilled his load up Mickey’s butthole and Lindsay’s beau spat out his own spunk onto the sofa. Jessie walked over to me and planted a very wet tongue kiss on my lips, followed by another from Lindsay, after which my wife and daughter made out with each other in front of everyone.

“Want a taste of Phil?” Erica offered me now and I grabbed her for my answer.

“Sis, he’s a part of you and you’re a part of me. We’re all a part of each other. There is nothing gross or disgusting about tasting his dick on your breath, okay? Now, what kind of reward do you want to give your sweet hubby for his eager obedience and services to my loving wife?” I asked Erica, who looked around, winked at me, and licked her lips.

“I want to offer him a choice this time, if that’s okay with you. Well, Phil, baby, which of these would you prefer to experience right now ... watching me get it on with another man or woman ... or both ... taking another man’s cock up your ass, licking a creampie from Jessie or Shannon, cleaning up Mickey’s butt-crack orally, or getting pegged by the woman of your choice? Assuming that they’re all cool with it, that is.

“Well, dear? You deserve a fantastic reward that would suit your desires, kinks, and the fact that you’re a little sore down there to fuck anyone again for a while. Or is there some other treat that you’d rather enjoy, honey buns?” Erica coaxed her husband with a tone of voice that was very maternal, very nurturing.

“Gang-bang ... I want to watch you get ... gang-banged by every man here ... with me going last of all!” Phil finally confessed.

Erica smiled very broadly now, kissed her husband very hard on the mouth, and fondled his small-to-average dick before grasping his buttocks possessively. Then she kissed her way down his hairless chest toward his groin, adding her tongue shortly afterward before standing up to share Phil’s own sweat with him. Then she kissed me fiercely on the lips, making out with me, followed by the rest of us ... even Chad. Erica then puckered up for another ardent French kiss with her husband while stroking his prick and balls a bit.

“Honey, you have no fucking idea how happy you just made me with your very selfless ‘reward,’ trust me! Always thinking of others ahead of yourself, though admittedly, you delight in watching me get pleasure, don’t you? I’m especially pleased that you wanted your own turn, rather than just watching. After all, you know that I still love getting fucked by you, don’t you? Having my own husband inside me is still one of my favorite treats, despite what others might think of us and our marriage,” Erica reassured anyone with doubts, including possibly Phil himself, that she still desired him most of all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.