Brian's New Housekeeper - Cover

Brian's New Housekeeper

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 11: A Clean Maid

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Clean Maid - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

Brian eyed his sister with more than a little suspicion. She had caved into his proposal, like he had thought, the lure of getting out from under that debt was enough to offset most if not all concerns she might have. But the way she had seemingly eagerly accepted his test, his pushing of her to milk him on command, made him pause, wondering if he had missed something.

He had long noticed her increased arousal from the stripping and exposure, and the way she sometimes stared at his prick had left him fairly certain that she would not be opposed to seeing, and perhaps touching him - hence his escalation today. Honestly, he had expected more resistance, and when he did not get much, if any, he wondered if perhaps he dared escalate things a bit quicker than he had originally planned. That is not to say he was not totally happy and satisfied with having his sister so eagerly jacking him off, he was. But if she did that so easily, perhaps he could more easily bring out the eager slut he was sure lay just beneath the surface.

He watched as she cleaned him up a second time, and nodded when she mentioned she would get another warm rag. She was being quite conscientious, he mused, and he had to admit, his apartment had never been this clean. Not that a clean apartment had been his primary purpose, but it was a nice side benefit for sure.

Once she was done cleaning him, he motioned her away, and stood up, his prick still exposed. He stood, waiting until she obediently put his cock away, pulling his pants and shorts back into place. He could get use to this, he thought, heading to the bathroom to clean up a little more. “I think there’s a frozen lasagna you can heat up for us, and some of that cheese toast, unless you wanted me to order pizza again!” he teased, giving her something to do while he took care of business and considered what to do next. He had lots of plans, and he struggled to keep his eagerness in check. Slow and steady with this race, he thought, though again he considered he might not need to go quite as slow as he thought.

Later, as the smells of the food cooking reached him, he returned to the kitchen and sat down, enjoying himself while he watched his nearly naked sister move about the kitchen, setting the table, making a side salad, and acting like the perfect maid. She had even coordinated swapping the laundry loads while preparing dinner. Altogether a more than satisfactory cook and maid. Albeit one dressed in little more than a collection of leather straps. Watching her, he imagined how she might look soon enough, in a collar and cuffs, and nothing else. He had lots of plans for his obedient milking maid, and once he had her firmly in hand, things were going to be quite enjoyable all around.

As she turned and placed the salad bowls on the table, he saw her pubic region drawing his eye, and he decided that he was going to move up his servant grooming rules to this weekend, rather than waiting for things to settle. He really did prefer a smoother experience.

“Once we are done with dinner, you can put your outer clothes back on and we will go grab whatever you need from your apartment. I assume you do not need to hold onto the lease for any reason, so rather than sublet it, we can rent a storage locker and keep your stuff until your time is done here. Once we get your necessaries, I will get someone to pack it up and store it all next week.”

He watched as the reality of what she had committed to settled over her face, and he was pleased to see she did not complain. She was a little uncertain, he could tell, but she was not balking. Even better. He could not wait until she was firmly in place with no real place to go. Not that he expected her to bolt, or run away, but once she was even more dependent upon him, he was sure he could mold her even more so to his peculiar taste. Looking at her, he still marveled that things had come this far. In all honesty, he had only expected to maybe have a sexy French maid type of relationship, but ever since he had seen the look of hunger in her eyes the first time he convinced her to let him masturbate, he had known that things were going to go much further. How far, he was not quite sure, but long buried fantasies that he had relegated to the ‘never going to happen’ pile were slowly being moved into the realm of the possible.


It was almost midnight by the time Brian and Kirstin returned. All of her ‘necessaries’ had fit into one suitcase and one medium sized cardboard box. As late as it was, he still made her remove her outer clothing in the foyer, tossing them into the box. Bringing her items into the room he had worked to set up for her, Brian sat on her bed and watched her opening the suitcase.

“You can put what shorts and tops we agreed on in here, and I am well aware that you need some room in the bathroom, make whatever changes you feel necessary. I don’t want you feeling less than your best!” Watching as she bent and moved to put things away, he reminded her. “Like we discussed on the way home, one of your new tasks will be to join me for my nightcap, so as soon as you are done, meet me in the other room.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.