Brian's New Housekeeper - Cover

Preview

Brian's New Housekeeper

by TailWeaver

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Reluctant, Incest, Brother, Sister, Masturbation, Foot Fetish, Slow,

Incest Sex Story: Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Acknowledgments Header

The story grew out of a cowriting roleplay with yet another fine author, Brian87. After a long break, and left to Weave my own Tale, I decided to finish this, getting high marks from Brian when he returned and saw how I had wrapped things up. The first few chapters set the stage, and if you like the first half and not the second, blame me, and not him!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.