Brian's New Housekeeper - Cover

Brian's New Housekeeper

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 10: A True Milking Maid

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: A True Milking Maid - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

“Kirstin. Kirstin. Kirstin!”

Kirstin shook her head, stopping her woolgathering as she looked up from where she was still kneeling, idling washing her brother’s naked penis.

“I think it’s clean. You can stop now”

Blushing, she realized she had let herself go off on a tangent, wondering about the missing doors, wondering about the new outfit, the way he had made her show off whilst still in the hall, and, ultimately, the new way he had instigated her milking duties. Flushing, she rose from the floor and went to the laundry, adding her rag to the basket of whites. “Did you want this done?” she asked, stepping out of the laundry and calling back towards Brian. When he did not answer, she walked back towards him, her heels a little wobbly on the carpet, and tried again. “Brian, laundry?”

“Yes, yes, of course” she heard him call back, and she reversed course, going into his bedroom to collect any remaining items, and checking the bathroom for used washrags and towels. Satisfied she had everything, she returned to the small anteroom that had his laundry, the click of her heels loud on the tile, and quickly got things sorted the first load (darker clothing) in the washer. It only a moment to put the soap and softener in, and the sounds of the water squirting into the tub followed her as she returned to the other room.

Brian was still on the couch, and he paused the show he had been watching (surprisingly not another porno) as she approached, nodding at the spot near him on the couch.

“You really are becoming quite indispensable around here, and I’ve been giving your situation a lot of thought. If you truly want me to help...” he said, pausing, looking at her expectantly.

“Yes, please, I mean, I really don’t know what I am going to do!” Kirstin said, hoping he was really going to help like he was hinting.

“Then, assuming you agree, I think we can work things out.”

“Agree? To what? I mean, sure, probably, but what exactly are you suggesting?”

“Well, first off. I will take over your loans and see to them being paid. Completely. In exchange you would agree to continue your weekend maid services for 2 years. You can continue to keep your apartment if you wish, though you are more than welcome to move in and save your pay for things besides rent. If you did that, and chose to become a full time maid (rather than weekends only and working outside of the apartment) then it would be considered paid in full in 6 months, at which time we could obviously go back to a more fee based arrangement, similar to what has been occurring this last month or so. Or you could choose to completely terminate this arrangement, though I sincerely hope not.”

“Wow, you would take all of the loans? That’s like almost forty thousand dollars!”

“Yes, and your duties would not be that much different than what you are doing right now”

“Not much different?”

“Yes, well, I would have complete say over what you wore in the apartment, like now, but if you are on the clock (weekends or full time), even if we went out for dinner, or a movie or something, or you were just going to the store, I would decide your look, so to speak. Your milking would continue, of course, as well as your lovely displays.”

“Yeah...” Kirstin said, thinking, her mind wondering a bit about all of this. “Six months though? And I’m clear of my loans?”

“Yes” Brian said, smiling, obviously excited that she was considering doing this full time.

“I’d have to give notice at my barista job, but, um, if what you are saying is true, well, I sure don’t mind continuing to be your ‘Sexy Sister Milk Maid’. And, I would prefer the 6 months rather than two years” she said, smiling, feeling a little tingle of nervousness shoot through her as she agreed.

“That’s great, absolutely great! So, just to seal the deal, and make sure you are certain. Once you are positive you want to do this, full time, just come over here and milk me one more time, just like you did before you started the laundry. Consider it your final job application!”

Kirstin sat for a second, considering everything carefully, making sure she could do what she was offering. It was nothing more than she had already done, she knew that, and 6 months was not long at all, not when it took years for some people to play off their student loans. 6 months was practically nothing. Decision made, she got up and moved over to kneel in front of her brother a second time, this time reaching for his pants without a word, even though he was not aroused and eager. She was doing this to show she could milk him. On command. For no reason other than he asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.