Harry at the Beach

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: two opposite people help each other out in life

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   .

I had had it, at age 49, 220lb, I was overweight and angry. I was walking along the beach, it was dusk, I was looking at nothing in particular and thinking about what was I doing in this plane of existence?

I have 4 teenage kids and a wife of 27 yrs but I was not happy. I own my own house and have 3 cars yet I was not happy.

What is happiness?

Companionship was just not there.

I have changed and I felt no one had come along with me for the change.

I have been out of work for the last 2 years and no one wants to employ me due to my size. Although I have attended 2 Tafe courses to keep my mind busy.

I don’t like to exercise now as I have been doing it all my life. I was just tired of exercise. I know I need to lose some weight but then why? All my family are stocky build so I just accepted it as the norm.

You are born, you live an experience(s), and then you die. Why worry about the little things in life like weight.

It was at this point I ran directly into her. Her head was down and like me she was asking questions about life. The only difference was she was 19 and I was 49. Two generations apart.

She had long blond hair tied back in a loose ponytail, a blue bikini top and a wrap around mini skirt. I looked at the young lady and just said. “A penny for your honest thoughts and I’ll tell you mine.”

She looks up at me, her face, a golden tan thereon, smiled and said, “My thoughts are mine, why are you interested in mine for.”

“I don’t know it was just the message that came into my mind when I saw your lovely face, my beautiful lady.” I replied, still not realizing why I said these words. It was if I was not directly in control of my words.

She gently blushed and said, “You looked worried and if you first tell me yours, I then tell you mine.”

I mentioned my thoughts as mentioned above in a quite voice as we continued to walk closely together along the beach shoulders touching together. She grabbed my hand whilst we were walking along.

She laughed gently with my concerns and said. “My so called problems was at the opposite end of the life scale to you”. I looked at her with a questionable look.

“There you are thinking about the end of life and I’m thinking about the start of life. I don’t consider myself as beautiful and I never had any boyfriend of note. I was wondering if I would ever get laid!”

I stopped walking turned her around to look at her and said “Yes, you are beautiful, you have lovely well-kept hair, nice light brown eyelashes, lovely sky-blue eyes, a dainty nose and lips that just cry out to be kissed. In my eyes you are beautiful and I would say most people would agree with me.

“You are not deformed in any way and you have no scars or anything to worry about at your age, so why do you think you are not beautiful?”

She leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips, lingering in the sunset. She dropped my hands and placed her hands around my tubby body and hugged me. I placed my hand around her back and gently held her.

She pulled back from me at looked at me.

“Actually to be honest,” she mentioned “I have never made love to anyone and I was wondering, if and when I would be deflowered.”

“Any guy would do that for you.” I mentioned.

She held me tight and said “Would you do it here with me now?”

“Yes” I whispered gently running my hands up and down her back over her bottom. When reaching her bottom she grind her hips forward into me rotation her pelvic into my groin. This started to get me semi hard, as my hardness grew she grind her hips closer and closer.

I looked up and down the beach to see how many other people were along the beach, as there was only two or 3 people I gently guided her over towards the rocks away from the shore.

As we reached the rocks I partly sat/lent against a rock and she grind her pussy into my prick. I lifted up her skirt and proceeded to remove her bikini swimmers. She pulled out my prick and ran her hands up and down. Kicking away her swimmers from her legs she impaled her pussy onto my prick. It slipped in about half way before we hit resistance. I gently pulled back and pushed it forth a few times just to lubricate then grabbing her hips forced her fully onto my prick.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.