It's Good to Be a Little Bad - Cover

It's Good to Be a Little Bad

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Leaving her highly successful career as a lawyer in protest and disgust Kate visits her brother and his family to tell them she left her job. Family secrets are revealed as Kate reconnects with her family in ways that few would approve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

For the next couple of days, I avoided Bobby whenever I could. He asked if I wanted to go swimming, but I refused. I did not trust myself to be alone with him. He only asked that one time and did not seem upset when I said no, which was a relief to me.

Roger was at the store, and Carol, Bobby and I were finishing lunch when Carol asked, “Hey you guys, why don’t you two go swimming at the pond anymore? It must be 80 degrees out there. I’m going to head over to see Mark and bring him the tuna casserole I made for him.”

“Do you still bring Mark his dinner every week?”

“Every Monday since Patty passed away. I like to check on him and make sure he is doing okay.” Carol made shooing motions with her hand, “So go, go, have some fun while you are here.”

Carol packed up the casserole and headed out the door.

I looked at Bobby, and he was grinning at me as he started to clear the table. We put the dishes in the dishwasher and turned it on.

Damn, I was only alone with him for 10 minutes. I turned to Bobby and said, “Do you want to go swimming with your naughty aunt?”

“I thought you would never ask.”

We quickly got our gear together and headed out the door. Bobby was riding ahead of me on our way to the pond. All I could think was how far was I willing to go? How far was Bobby willing to let me go? Bobby had never let on that anything had happened between us. He acted around me the same way he always did before our little escapade a couple of days ago. My mind started to try and convince me that fooling around with my nephew was not so bad. It seemed that I could trust him to keep it to himself. He was an adult. Barely, but still an adult. I am on the pill, so no problems there. He is young and good-looking, and I will be leaving soon, so why not give the boy something to remember his old aunt by.

We got to the pond in record time. I put the backpack under the maple tree, spread out the blanket, and then stripped down to my bathing suit. It was hot, so I headed straight for the water and dove in. It cooled me down in more ways than one. I turned and faced the shore looking for Bobby. He came up from underwater about three feet in front of me, shook the water out of his eyes and spit a stream of water back into the pond.

“This is a perfect day to be here, Aunt Kate.”

“It sure is. The water is perfect. Not a cloud in the sky.”

We were treading water facing each other and had worked our way to only about a foot from each other. Our legs would occasionally touch as we moved them to stay in place. Then we found ourselves even closer together. Our legs started to become entwined as we moved them back and forth. I could tell Bobby was waiting for me to make the first move. I put my arms around Bobby’s neck and kissed him. He put his arms around my back, and we started to sink as we held onto each other and kissed. When we hit bottom, we let go of each other and swam back to the surface. I swam closer to shore until my feet could touch the bottom. Bobby followed me and stood up in back of me, and put his arms around me. I leaned back into him.

His hands cupped my suit-covered breast. Then he used the palm of his hand to stimulate my erect nipples. I reached behind me and felt his erection through his bathing suit. I started to gently squeeze his cock, then release and squeeze again. Bobby’s hand moved down to my bare midriff between the top and bottom of my two-piece bathing suit. I closed my eyes and reveled in the feel of touching him and having him touching me. His hand slid down past my belly button. I felt two fingers slip inside my waistband.

I slipped my hand down the front of his bathing suit and felt his cock to encourage him. His hand slipped inside my bathing suit and cupped my mound. There we were, touching each other as intimately as two people could. But that’s all we could do. The bathing suits were too constricting to allow us to fondle each other properly. I took my hand out of his bathing suit and pulled away from him. His hand slipped out of my suit. I turned, took his hand, and led him to the blanket under the tree.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.