It's Good to Be a Little Bad - Cover

It's Good to Be a Little Bad

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Leaving her highly successful career as a lawyer in protest and disgust Kate visits her brother and his family to tell them she left her job. Family secrets are revealed as Kate reconnects with her family in ways that few would approve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Back at the house, I felt a little guilty about being so hard on Carol. Here I am sitting at the kitchen table with her talking about family and friends as my mind kept wandering to how I teased her son and how I enjoyed watching him jerk off.

Thankfully Bobby had a few chores to do around the house, and his father called to say he had just received a large shipment and wanted Bobby to help with the inventory and unpacking. We held supper until they got home. It was a little past 9:00 p.m. before Carol, and I had the kitchen cleaned up and the dishes done.

Roger asked about our day and told us how things went at the store. We watched a little TV before we headed off to bed around 11:00.

I put on a tee-shirt and boxer-style bottoms, brushed my teeth and then crawled into bed. I had my hands behind my head and smiling as I again thought of Bobby jerking off and wondered what he must think of his old aunt. I was about to doze off when I heard my brother and Carol’s bedsprings announce their lovemaking. I could not help but listen and think about Bobby.

I got up and tiptoed barefoot down the hall to Bobby’s room. The door was ajar, so I lightly tapped on the door jamb and whispered, “Are you awake?” The noise coming from Carol and Roger’s bedroom sounded louder. I could hear murmuring but could not make out what they were saying.

“Yeah, come on in,” Bobby whispered back.

I pushed the door open, went in and closed it behind me. Bobby was sitting up bare-chested in his bed with a sheet up to his waist. The only light on was a dim nightlight. I sat on the side of his twin bed and came up with a lame excuse of why I was in his room at this time of night, “I could not sleep listening to them. I thought I would keep you company until they’re done. Do you mind?”

“Heck no. That and thinking about this afternoon at the pond is what keeps me up.” He glanced down, and I did too as I chuckled at his pun.

“Can you keep another secret?” I asked.

“Yes.” He replied.

I slid my hand under the sheet and down over his boxer shorts. I gently squeezed his cock as I leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss. “Is it okay if I do this for you? I could not stop thinking about it either.”

I felt Bobby put his hand halfway up the inside of my bare thigh. I held his hand there when he started to move it closer to my crotch and said, “Please don’t, sweetie, just let me enjoy doing this for you.” As I reached into the slit of his boxers and pulled his hard cock out, I started to masturbate my nephew.

“Okay, Aunt Kate.” Bobby seemed to relax and put his head back against the headboard. Then he shut his eyes. I leaned in and kissed him again, “Thanks, sweetie. I should not be doing this with your mother and father in the next room.”

“Don’t worry. They stopped tucking me in years ago.”

I started to giggle, “Maybe I will tuck you in from now on.”

I felt Bobbie’s cock respond to my ministrations. I masturbated him under the sheet for at least five minutes before Bobby took his hand from my leg and put it behind my neck. He pulled me toward him and whispered, “Do it, Aunt Kate. Do it faster.” I sped up my strokes as I squeezed his cock a little tighter. He turned his head and kissed me passionately as his hips bucked and he started to cum. I eased the tight hold I had on his cock and slowed the pace at which I was stroking him. I felt his hot cum ooze over the knuckles of my hands. We did not stop kissing until his cock started to relax, and I let it fall from my hand.

It was only then that I noticed no sound was coming from Carol and Roger’s bedroom. I grabbed a tissue from the box on Bobbie’s nightstand, leaned over and gave him another quick kiss, “I better go. Remember, our secret.”

“Our secret. Goodnight, Aunt Kate. I love you.”

“I love you too, Bobby. Goodnight.”

I tiptoed out of his room and back down the hall to the bathroom. I washed my hands and then splashed cold water on my face. I looked up and saw myself in the mirror over the sink. I couldn’t help but smile as I thought, ’You are a naughty girl. You’re going to let that boy seduce you if you are not careful.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.