A Voyage of Discovery - Cover

A Voyage of Discovery

by Friskee_cpl

Copyright© 2020 by Friskee_cpl

Erotica Sex Story: When he reads an email on the computer his life is turned upside down as he discovers what other people do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Double Penetration   .

Welcome - As always if you’d like a photo of Sharon in the nude, please send us a message.


My wife Kim has many skills.

She’s an accomplished organiser for an events firm, a wonder in the kitchen and she has that flirty manner that so many men, including myself, find so irresistible.

What I have only just discovered though is that my wife isn’t as honest as I’d assumed, and her lying ways have changed my life forever.

You may well be asking how it came to be that I knew nothing about my wife’s behaviour, but there is this thing called wilful blindness, the sad state of mind where you know something may well be going on, but you make excuses for it.

“He’s working late again,” “He’s really tired from work,” “She’s out with friends again,” They’re all excuses that we hear, but in our desire to be positive, we ignore the hideous truth that lingers below the surface.

I never really heard any of those because unlike many couples we worked within two blocks of each other in the city and we always went to, and returned home from work together every day.

In reality, we were barely ever apart, as young lovers mostly are.

How did I discover her secret life?

As with many of the world’s great discoveries, it happened purely by chance.

During a storm Kim had been toiling away in the office, as she said “Doing some research for work,” when the power cut out.

The house fell into darkness and I stumbled about with my phone, illuminating the path into the study.

“Fucking thing,” she laughed.

“Well,” I said, “Not much to do now but run a bath and enjoy ourselves.”

“Ooh, that sounds like fun,” she cooed, “a candlelit fuck.”

I felt my cock rise to the occasion just upon hearing those words.

“I’ll go run it,” she said, running her hands across my groin as she took the phone from my hands and headed towards the bathroom.

I stumbled about, found the candles and lit a pile of them in the middle of the dining table illuminating the room with a warm, sexy glow.

I could hear her whistling and singing to herself as she prepared the bath for our bathing and knocking session.

It was just as I heard her call out ‘It’s ready,” that the power flickered back on.

In the bathroom she had no idea, but the dining room was bathed in harsh light. For a few moments the power flickered and surged and being someone who had had a computer fried by such events in the past, as soon as it was stabilised I flicked the computer back on to see if it was working.

It sprang to life and all was well and I found myself going into automatic mode, opening up the browser to check my Facebook.

As Kim had been on the computer when the power went out a message asking if I would like to go back to where I was appeared on the screen.

Now, if I’d pressed no, I’d be none the wiser. I’d be living in blissful ignorance.

But out of sheer interest I pressed ‘yes.’

Four tabs opened up.

Three were innocent enough. They were work related, but the fourth was an email account that I knew nothing about.

The account was called kimslicker and my mind flipped and dipped as I stared at a list of emails from addresses I did not recognise.

One name though did strike a chord. Angelique.

Bloody Angelique, or Ange as Kim called her.

A petite brunette with a killer body just made for hard core fucking, Ange was my fantasy fuck, the one I thought of when Kim slipped my mind.

Without any moral ambiguity at all I clicked on the already opened email and read the very short message.

“This Sunday at the Hogan’s their having one of their rugby shows again and want our ‘special package’. I suppose we can avail them of our services again.”

I was about to scroll down and read more when once more the power died and I was left fumbling in the dark as the glow from the powerful lightning momentarily filled the room.

I stumbled back into the lounge, grabbed one of the candles and cautiously made my way back towards the bathroom. I was all ready to barge in and demand answers, but I’m a man of deep secrets and sleuthing, so instead I took a few breaths, calmed my soul and opened the door.

The bathroom was well lit with at least twelve candles surrounding the bath.

“Is it still off,” she asked, her gorgeous slender body was sitting back in the bath, her long blonde hair neatly tied atop her head, out of the water.

“The power?” I asked, “Yeah, it keeps flashing on and off like it does.”

I think that my nonchalant manner was quite convincing, I disrobed, stretched out my cock and hopped into the bath opposite my unbelievingly hot, blonde wife.

I was intrigued to know what was happening and rather than just ask outright I asked the question in a roundabout fashion.

“I was thinking that we should go for a bushwalk this Sunday, maybe out to the Walls again and maybe do the waterfall walk seeing as how it’s been raining.”

Without any hesitation she shook her head in the negative and said, “Not this Sunday, you know it’s our monthly girls lunch and movie afternoon.”

She was right, of course, I had forgotten about those, even if she had been going to them for years.

“Bugger,” I said, “Where are you eating this week?”

“Not sure, Ange is sorting it all out as usual,” she said, “But I think that the movie is that new tear-jerker everyone’s been talking about.”

“You can have that all to yourself,” I said. “Unless there’s heaps of nudity and crazy sex scenes, of course.”

“There may be some of that,” she said, as she slipped a hand across the bath towards me, “very soon.”


Over the next few days business was pretty much as usual at home and at work. As we’ve been doing since before we were married we went to work together, and came home together. There was nothing at all that indicated any kind of infallibility on the part of Kim.

We fucked just as often, and as hard core, as we’d always done. Kim was no prude in the sack, that’s for sure. Dirty talk, toys, oil, facial, cum swallowing and even a bit of anal were all part of our regular sex action.

Maybe all that was a bit of a warning and in retrospect I know now that she had to have learnt that somehow, or from someone.

The Sunday came around and the day began as most Sunday’s do, a slow fuck followed by breakfast in bed.

“What time are you heading off today?” I asked.

“Ange is picking me up at twelve and then we’re going to lunch at some new Korean BBQ place she found out about.”

“Nice,” I said, “Korean BBQ is fantastic, I should come along.”

Kim just glanced up from her scrambled eggs and smiled.

“Tim, you know that’s forbidden, no one’s husbands come along to these afternoons.”

“Who else goes?” I know that she had told me in the past, but at that time I never paid much attention.

“Clare, Ella, Amy, Jo and Toni,” she said, “And Ange of course.”

“Have I ever met these other women?”

Kim considered that for a moment before answering.

“Yep, Clare and Ella were at the Christmas party at work, Amy and Jo are old school chums and I think that you may have seen Toni at that cafe on Lonsdale Street.”

“I have no idea,” I honestly replied.

“Men,” she exasperated.

As always the day progressed as normal. There were no furtive texts, no hushed phone calls, nothing. She even wore nothing but a pair of jeans and a spectactularly unsexy top. No slinky, sexy gear, no spare bag full of lingerie, nothing but her small handbag and what she was wearing.

Her hair was simply tied back and she wore the barest amount of makeup. Less, in fact, that she would wear to work.

Now the next thing that I did does have some ethical questions that I will leave unanswered, but I’m a forgetful kind of man and purchased one of those tracking key ring things that uses GPS to find them.

I bought it for myself, but as I sat there staring at her bag I whipped it off my keyring and slipped into the garage and poked it under the seat of her little events management work van.

I hated myself for doing it.

For a split second I considered getting it out again, but as soon as I did so she came barrelling down the hallway, gave me a kiss, and she was off.

My GPS device was safely tucked away inside Kim’s work car and I felt like a real cunt of a man.

Of course, I didn’t have to open my phone and begin tracking her either, but clearly, I did.

I have to say that my heart was screaming as it beat much faster than recommended.

For 15 minutes I watched the dot on the map make its way from my house towards a destination that I knew all too well.

Ange’s house.

It paused there for about twenty minutes before it continued to the outskirts of town to an estate known for its large homes and wealthy owners. Not, as she said, to a Korean BBQ joint in town.

I had to know exactly what was going on so without a moment’s hesitation I bundled myself into the car, added the location to the maps and headed off on a very valuable journey of discovery.


The house was indeed large. Two stories of ostentatious horror architecture complete with palm lined driveway and circular driveway with a fountain. The ugliest home I’d ever seen.

But there were cars everywhere, including Kim’s telltale white van that was parked right near the front door.

Two burly looking men slammed the boot shut just as I turned into the driveway.

As I pulled in a car load of four guys parked next to me and by the looks of them, they were clearly some of the rugby guys I’d seen in the email.

I tucked my phone away in the console and quickly headed over to the van. Trying to look as casual as possible I walked past the van hoping to see Kim sitting in the front. Clearly she’d hopped out and was now somewhere inside. I tried the door and it was locked so I turned and walked back to the group of four men that were jostling as men quite often do.

I gave them all the usual nods and winks and they thought nothing of walking with me as we headed towards the residence.

“Twelve girls this month,” one of them, a built Tongan guy, said.

“Twelve!” another replied, “Fuck yeah man. I love these get together weekends.”

“Let’s hope that that blonde slut is here again,” a tall blonde guy said, “And her brunette friend.”

I could only assume that he was talking about Kim and Ange.

“Fuck yeah. They’re sluts alright. How many teams are coming?

“Just three man,” The big Tongan said. “Good blokes too.”

We were met at the door by an older guy I’d thankfully never met before and escorted to a room where we were all told to disrobe and go take a shower.

In the background I could hear the music blaring and the voices of a crowd that was clearly enjoying themselves.

The bathroom was like a sports change room with timber benches in the centre of the room lined with spare towels.

We all patiently lined up as we took turns in the two shower cubicles, quickly washing our nether regions as we tried hard not to look at or touch each other, something that became pointless as the day progressed.

The lads were clearly mates that had known each other for years and soon enough some other players from another team rocked up and they were all chipper and cheerful.

I however decided that considering I was about to bust my wife for being somewhat unfaithful, if there was a problem and the whole day was ruined, I didn’t want the Western Roos rugby side coming down on me.

I decided to become a potential sponsor of the competition, if asked, as a cover for quite clearly not being a Union player.

If I saw Kim or Ange as soon as we walked in, I had decided, I was simply going to wave, smile and wander out.

At this point, before I crossed the threshold into a world that I never knew existed beyond the fantasies of men and women, I almost turned back. I’ve never been an overly cautious man, nor an anxious one, but that deep nauseating feeling within me, a mix of anger, excitement and the fear of the unknown, almost had me retreating.

The feeling in my groin though, mainly at the possibilty of seeing Ange naked, proved greater than the fear,

I swung the door open and stepped into a sunny courtyard complete with swimming pool, a spa and a sea of naked and semi-naked men and women all brazenly enjoying the decadence that was on offer.

Thankfully around the courtyard was a verandah that had numerous thick Corinthian style pillars that gave me the perfect spying location.

I gazed quickly from one woman to the next in search of Kim and Ange but neither of them were to be seen. I eyeballed the bar and headed straight for it. As I did I passed a middle aged woman with long dark curly hair, sucking some guys cock as another guy fingered her pussy.

Of all the women at the party, only one of them triggered any sort of recognition. It was a cute young girl with long brown hair and extraordinary blue eyes. She was fine and petite and I struggled to work out just where I’d seen her before.

Even the girls behind the bar were topless, and just like everyone else there, they were not anyone I knew. In fact of all the men at the party I knew none of them, either.

I was taken by the hot young girl behind the bar and wondered if she was one of the 12, when I saw, just out of the corner of my eye, a coaster at the end of the bar from the events management company that Kim worked for.

I had at least now one connection with my wife and her hot friend, a fairly loose one, but that was better than nothing.

With the bar girls and the eight outside, that made ten, so I had begun to assume that Kim and Ange were somewhere else in the building, maybe upstairs somewhere, being fucked by a bunch of guys with massive cocks.

I angled over towards a doorway that led inside, but just as I was about to enter a strong hand grabbed me by the elbow.

“Sorry brother,” he said, “No men are allowed inside until the sun goes down.”

“There’s no one in there?”

“Only the owners and the girls until the sun goes down, and then it’s invitation only.”

“Are you sure?” I asked.

He looked me up and down and stared deep down into my eyes.

“Just the owners and the girls, no one else, invitation only, do you understand?”

I’m sure I gulped nervously as I nodded my affirmation.

“Yep, yep,” I patted him on his big Maori arm. “No worries mate.”

So this was it. All the people in the place, except for maybe two, or four if the bar girls aren’t included, were outside here in the large backyard and under cover patio.

For my own sense of security I walked around the yard once more, this time taking even more notice of the women available.

I again counted eight women and still none of them were either Kim or Ange. The guys that I walked in with were chatting to two girls, one a brunette and the other a blonde. Not the pair that I was expecting.

The middle aged brunette with curly hair was now being double-teamed by two guys as the others cheered her on.

“Yeah Sharon,” called out one bloke, “Suck that cock.”

Sharon was clearly a seasoned pro and soon enough the guy being blown shot a load over her face as she desperately tried to get some in her mouth.

A cheer went up as he exploded and by the way that the guy fucking her pussy was holding her hips and shaking, he too was jettisoning his load into her twat.

He slid his cock out and wiped it ceremoniously across her arse before Sharon fell back, a big cummy smear across her smiling face, onto the lounge.

She spread her legs and we watched as she pushed a dribble of cum out of her snatch.

I wasn’t at all surprised to find that I had half a mongrel after watching that display, but standing naked amongst a group of similarly attired men, did cause me some concern. As this was all new to me and I found myself trying to cover myself up, but Sharon had other ideas.

She eyed the crowd of men surrounding her and after a few seconds made a beeline for me. I almost turned away, but I was fascinated with what was about to happen so I nervously stood my ground.

“Who do we have here?” She seductively chimed.

“Umm,” she’d taken my cock in her hand and was stroking it as she waited for a response.

“Frank,” I said, to which she gave me a look of someone who was wondering why someone in his early 30s would be called Frank.

“Family name,” I said trying to save myself. “First son, all that stuff.”

“Have we met before?”

“No,” I said with a lift to my voice as she ran her free hand up my chest.

“I give you Frank, about two minutes before you’ll be cumming down my dirty throat,” she cooed. “And if you do, you’ll be leaving.”

I looked around me and the guys were all nodding in agreement with her, as far as they’re concerned, I’m a lost cause.

What they don’t know about me is my legendary self-control. I may be fairly average in the size department, not small, mind you, but no John Holmes, but I can withstand blowjobs and pussies for hours on end.

I’ve always been that way. I don’t know how I do it, but I have control over my cock like a Buddhist monk has control over his mind.

“Agreed,” I said, “Two minutes and I’m safe.”

“I give you about 30 seconds,” piped up the bloke who came in her pussy.

I just shook my head as she dropped to her knees, pulled her hair away from her face, checked the clock before beginning what was one of the best, if not the best blowjob I’ve ever had the pleasure of receiving.

Her technique was out of this world. There was no teeth just the pure tactile pleasure of her tongue swirling around my knob, and some bloody fine hand action added in there.

A weaker man would have filled her mouth with cum, no problem at all. But with images of Margaret Thatcher and issues at work filling my mind, when the two minutes came around I was still firm and ages away from any possibility of ejaculation.

“Damn,” Sharon slapped my cock playfully as she stood up. “Maybe you’ll last longer than these guys when it comes to fucking me,” she added with a wink.

“Now then?” I asked.

She looked me up and down and with a final slide of her hand down my cock, she turned away saying, “Maybe later on, if you last that long.”

I held my cock in my hand and waved it at her.

“It’s all yours.”

“I think not,” she replied and headed towards the big Maori doorman.

I watched as she calmly walked towards the door but veered off towards the bar and gave the bar girls a few instructions. She was certainly in control.

“Is she?” I asked one of the blokes who answered with a nod. “The owner?”

“That’s her husband over there,” he nodded towards a tall guy with a goatee and short hair. “They’re big sponsors of the club, I’m surprised you don’t know that?”

I realised then that I should have known just who she was, my ignorance had the potential of spoiling my afternoon of discovery.

“I’d never met her before,” I answered, “not with her clothes off anyway.”

They all had a chuckle and I decided that rather than being seen as another player, my decision to adopt the role of a potential sponsor of the club had been the correct one.

After I explained my contemplations on donating $15,000 as a sponsor their mood shifted considerably.

“I think that’s why I was challenged, you know, business competition.”

I grabbed another beer from the bar and did the rounds once more. The cute girl was now being fucked by some footy dude and she was a noisy fuck alright.

She was bent face down over a table and was being reamed hard from behind, her hair held like a horse’s rein.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” she squeeled repeatedly as he plowed his average sized cock into her.

Around behind me another woman was being double teamed and when I turned toward her to watch I decided to test just what the limits were, so I offered her my cock.

A cock which she duly sucked into her horny mouth. Technique wise she was lacking, but I suppose having a cock in either rear hole does somewhat diminish your concentration.

It seemed that these women were all here purely for both us men, and judging by the yells of delight, for their own perverted pleasure.

With my cock reset to maximum I swung around to see that cutey was busy with a cock in both ends so I went looking for another sweet snatch, mouth or arse to avail myself of.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.