Recipe for Love - Cover

Recipe for Love

Copyright© 2020 by OldSarge69

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Are you ready for a story about a dashing, charming, handsome CIA operative who foils the diabolical plans for world domination by a nefarious villain? Sorry... wrong story! You will have to settle for this one! But it does involve someone associated with the CIA. The REAL CIA that is.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Just after dark there was a knock on my door. When I opened it Jenny was standing there wearing a very – very – short dress.

She didn’t say anything, just put her hands on my shoulders and literally jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist.

Her tongue was immediately in my mouth.

When she jumped up, I instinctively put one hand behind her back, while the other hand cupped her butt.

I immediately realized she wasn’t wearing panties.

Somehow I managed to close the front door, then walked into the living room with Jenny still trying to stick her tongue down my throat.

Jenny temporarily broke the kiss long enough to demand: “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. I want you to fuck my pussy until I scream and fuck my ass ‘til I scream louder.”

Perhaps now would not be the right time to offer her some of the hors d’oeuvres I had prepared earlier in the evening.

My left hand was still under Jenny’s butt so I slid my right hand down until I could slip it under the very short dress which was now bunched up around her waist.

Jenny reached down and pulled the dress up and over her head, then pulled my head down until I could reach her breasts.

“SUCK my boobs,” she yelled.

Her breasts were very small, probably an “A” or “B” cup, but Jenny’s nipples were very pronounced, proudly standing erect. I simply engulfed an entire breast into my mouth, then started sucking.

“Harder, harder, harder,” she demanded.

The harder I sucked on her breast, the more she demanded I suck harder.

“Hurt me,” she cried out at one point.

Wow. I had met some women in the past two or three years who liked it a little rough, but never anything like this.

I bit down on a nipple and Jenny screamed, “Yes, yes, yes, harder, harder.”

A little rough sex was one thing – Jenny was something else entirely.

After several minutes of increasingly rough treatment of her breasts, Jenny told me to put her down. When I did she immediately dropped to her knees then began frantically trying to undo my belt buckle.

Just a minute later my pants and boxers were at my feet.

“Oh My God,” she exclaimed, “Annie wasn’t kidding. You’ve got to be about the second or third biggest dick I’ve ever seen.”

She immediately engulfed half my dick in her mouth, then started pulling back and thrusting her mouth back onto me.

In less than a minute I could feel my dick slip into her throat.

She started gagging but only pulled back for a few seconds before taking me deep in her throat again. Tears were streaming down Jenny’s face from her occasional gags, but she never stopped her relentless onslaught of my dick.

After several minutes Jenny grabbed both my hands and put them on her head.

“Fuck my face, you son-of-a-bitch,” she ordered. “Fuck my mouth and fuck my throat.”

I started a little tentatively, but Jenny pulled back long enough to yell: “I said FUCK my face, not play around. FUCK it like I’m your personal slut, your own little whore.”

I began increasing my speed and force but Jenny kept signaling with one hand to go faster, faster. The other hand had, as far as I could tell, four fingers shoved up her pussy and she was masturbating herself frantically.

Quicker than I would have thought possible I could feel my orgasm building, but when I tried to warn Jenny she grabbed my butt with both hands, then took a finger that was coated with her pussy juice and shoved it in my rectum. That was something entirely new to me.

The intense combination of feelings – my dick buried deep in her throat and a finger in my ass – had me shooting ropes of cum directly into her.

Once I stopped cumming Jenny finally pulled back and was gasping with the effort to pull oxygen into her starving lungs.

After three or four breaths Jenny again took my softening dick in her mouth and began running her tongue around the head. She also pushed her finger even deeper into my anus, then started twisting it.

I immediately started getting hard again.

“Now I want you to fuck me so hard I can’t walk tomorrow,” she said once she pulled back. “Then I want you to fuck my ass with that magnificent dick until I can’t walk for a week.”

With a final lick on the head of my penis, Jenny pulled her finger out of my ass and stood up. I simply picked her up and headed for my bedroom. Once there, I kind of threw her on the bed, then climbed on.

This is the point where I would normally engage in extensive foreplay. I could spend a long time using my mouth and tongue on a woman since I loved performing oral sex.

Tonight though, I simply wanted to fuck. I already knew Jenny was wet and ready. I had seen her frig herself with four fingers.

I moved into position, spreading her thighs apart. Once my dick was in position, I simply buried myself inside her with one hard thrust.

Jenny screamed as she felt me bottom out inside her. She immediately wrapped her legs around my butt, and wrapped her arms around my back.

“Fuck me, you bastard, FUCK ME!” she screamed over and over and over again. “Harder, harder, harder.”

It was absolutely the most intense sex I had ever had, had ever dreamed of having.

By the time I came again, some 15 minutes later, I had lost count of the number of orgasms Jenny had, each accompanied by animal-like screams of passion.

Once I finished cumming, I simply rolled over beside her. We were both gasping for breath, and both covered with a layer of sweat.

“That was incredible,” she finally said, once our breathing was almost back to normal. “I’ve never been fucked like that before.”

Having cum twice in less than 30 minutes we both realized it would take a little while before I was ready to go again.

“I’m going to take a quick shower,” Jenny said as she rolled over. I saw her wince as she stood up, then wince again as she began walking to the shower.

“Yea, I am definitely going to have trouble walking tomorrow,” she said with a big grin.

Some 10 minutes later she walked back into the bedroom, totally naked, then walked over to the bed. She was still walking slowly.

Jenny climbed back up on the bed on her hands and knees, then leaned over and kissed me.

One of my hands immediately reached between her legs and began fondling her sex, before I pushed two fingers inside her. I could again see her wince a little.

“Don’t start something unless you are ready to finish,” she said, then leaned down and took my penis in her mouth.

“Why don’t you take a shower first,” she said a minute or so later when it became obvious that while I was ready, other parts of me needed a little while longer to recover. I couldn’t help but think about the line, “the spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak.”

“I’m going to go find something to eat,” she said and I told her I had prepared some cold cuts, along with fruits and vegetables in the kitchen.

“Good, I’m starving,” Jenny said, then walked naked away from the bed.

I joined her in the kitchen about 10 minutes later, wearing a robe. I really wasn’t very hungry and by now Jenny had devoured nearly half the plate of fruits and vegetables, along with some of the cold cuts.

As I sat down, Jenny – still naked – climbed onto my lap then laid a toe-curling kiss on me. One of my hands reached up and began caressing her nipples, eliciting a quick gasp, while the other began caressing between her legs.

Jenny reached down and undid the robe then her little hand found my already hardening dick.

“Looks like someone is glad to see me,” she said with a smile, then climbed off my lap and knelt between my legs.

She simply inhaled my dick into her mouth and down her throat. This time I gasped with pleasure. After sucking me for a couple of minutes Jenny pulled back off and said, “Now, let’s go back to bed, stud.”

We both stood up and Jenny pushed the robe off my shoulders and down to my feet. I again picked her up and carried her back to my bed.

Unlike the first time when I rather forcefully dropped her onto the bed, this time I gently laid her down, then laid down beside her. We immediately began kissing before my lips found a breast.

When I sucked her little breast entirely into my mouth and began tonguing the nipple Jenny grabbed my head with both hands.

“Suck harder,” she said, “suck harder, harder, harder.”

When I finally pulled back some, I was shocked to see that both breasts were covered with little bite marks and hickeys.

“Did I do that?” I thought to myself, then remembered how intense, even how violent our earlier lovemaking was.

I continued to make love to her breasts for many minutes, amid a never ending torrent of demands of “harder, harder, bite my nipples, suck harder.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.