Recipe for Love - Cover

Recipe for Love

Copyright© 2020 by OldSarge69

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Are you ready for a story about a dashing, charming, handsome CIA operative who foils the diabolical plans for world domination by a nefarious villain? Sorry... wrong story! You will have to settle for this one! But it does involve someone associated with the CIA. The REAL CIA that is.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

In case anyone ever asks you ... there is HOT ... then there is Florida HOT!

It was just a few minutes after noon, and the temperature was in the mid-90s. That might not sound too bad, but I had heard on the radio they were expecting the humidity to reach the mid-90s today also. And believe me, that is ... by anyone’s standards ... HOT with capital letters!

I had been working undercover in San Francisco for the past two weeks, then yesterday morning (Monday) flew from San Francisco to Miami, followed by the two-hour drive to my house.

Once I arrived home around noon, I realized my yard hadn’t been mowed in, what? Three weeks? With the almost daily rain Florida receives, along with abundant sunshine, my grass was now almost knee high. I had a lot of other work to do, but I simply couldn’t put off mowing another minute.

Four hours of mowing later the yard was finished. And after four hours in the blazing hot Florida sun, so was I. I hadn’t even had a chance to use the weed eater.

Just as I was thinking I could finally relax, I realized I still had to write up the complete report on what I had found in ‘Frisco.

Five hours later I emailed that report in, and realized I had not eaten anything since having breakfast on the airplane.

Although there was plenty of food in the freezer, I knew there was nothing in the refrigerator. I had carefully emptied that out before I left.

Nine at night, and no food in the house. I took a quick shower and drove to my favorite steak house. Of course there were some people there I knew, so what I had hoped would be a quick meal turned out to be a long, protracted dinner, followed by a couple of drinks in the bar.

It was nearly midnight before I returned home, and immediately went to bed. It frequently takes a while for me to fall asleep, and last night was no different. I read until about 1 am, before my body could finally fall into an exhausted sleep.

I woke up around nine and immediately headed back outside so I could use my weed eater to finish the yard, and pick up any debris left over from the mowing the previous day and weed eating today.

I had just finished everything and was getting ready to enjoy a beer when it happened.

“Hi, Mr. Lynch,” I heard a female voice say, “Can I talk to you for a minute?”

Somewhat surprised since I had not heard anyone walking up, I turned around. Then I wasn’t just surprised, but almost stunned.

“Jenny?” I asked and the shock must have been evident in my voice since she actually laughed.

“Yes, it’s me,” she answered with a big smile, turning slowly around in front of me until she was again looking at my face.

“Oh My God,” I thought, “this can’t be the little Puritan girl from just down the street.”

I had moved into the subdivision about three years previously. I think the third set of neighbors I met after moving in were Jenny and her mom.

I was still unpacking boxes when my doorbell rang back then. When I opened the door, a rather strange looking woman was standing there.

Despite the fact that it was a very hot day, this woman was wearing a rather shapeless dress that extended down to her shoes, with sleeves all the way to her wrists. The dress was buttoned up to the top button.

The woman herself was rather cute, in fact extremely cute, but had a frown. It was obvious she was not wearing any makeup and one of my first thoughts was how pretty she could be, if she made a little effort. Especially with her hair, which was done up in some kind of awful, even painful looking bun.

“I’m Mildred Mason,” she said, “and this is my daughter Jenny.” Mildred stepped aside and I saw a somewhat smaller, younger version of this lady. Dressed almost exactly the same, no makeup, same awful hair style, but at least the younger Mason lady was smiling.

“Really cute,” I thought to myself.

“We’re your neighbors and Jenny and I wanted to bring you a welcoming present,” she said.

The other neighbors had also brought presents so I was expecting another cake or pie.

“Here’s a bible we brought for you. It’s God’s word and the most important book ever written,” she said and I could swear I saw her eyes start to glaze over with religious fever.

“Three years, six months and 17 days ago I was a sinner. A lost child condemned to the everlasting fires of damnation,” she began, with her voice rising a little with every word.

“My eyes were finally opened to the life I was living, filled with wanton desires and sins of the flesh. But through the mercy of God ... Oh, praise His name ... I repented of my sins and my past was forgiven. I was born a new creature, but a holy creature of God ... Oh, praise His name.” She shouted out the last few words.

I think my eyes were starting to glaze over.

I mean, don’t get me wrong. Yes, I believe in God. I believe in Heaven and Hell. I believe Jesus lived and died. I even believe he rose again.

But do I believe, like many of the so-called ultra-religious people that the earth is only about 8,000 or 9,000 years old? No.

Do I believe that music and dancing are mortal sins against God? No.

Do I believe that ... oh mercy, do I dare even think the word: fornication is evil? Hell, no.

I admit I might be a little biased about that last one. I like fornication.

So when Mildred went on ... and on ... and on ... I pretty much stopped listening.

Every so often I would glance over at Jenny, who seemed to always make a point of staying directly behind her mother. A couple of times Jenny would lean out from behind her mother, look at me and roll her eyes, then wink at me.

After about 30 minutes of being on the receiving end of a hellfire and brimstone sermon, I took the bible and promised Mildred I would think about what she had told me and that perhaps I would even be their guest at her church.

Yeah, and hell might freeze over and the devil would become a greeter at the local Walmart, but I wouldn’t count on it.

After that I made a point of trying to avoid Mildred whenever I could. Unfortunately sometimes I couldn’t avoid her.

The next time I was cornered by Mildred was just over three months later.

“Three years, nine months and 27 days ago I was a sinner. A lost child condemned to the everlasting fires of damnation,” she started again.

“I’ve got to go to the bathroom,” I told her and quickly left.

Four months later it was, “Four years, one month and 9 days ago...”

I told her I was late for an appointment and quickly left.

I really felt sorry for Jenny. Almost every time I saw Jenny – admittedly not that often since her mother was usually with her and I would start walking, or running the other way – Jenny was wearing a floor length dress, severe blouse buttoned to the neck and sleeves down to her wrists.

Once in a great while I would see her wearing slacks down to her shins. I think those are called Capris? Again, once in a while she would be wearing a blouse with sleeves only down to the elbows, but it would always be buttoned tight.

Even if the Florida temperature was 100 degrees, Jenny would be dressed like a modern day Puritan. And that is how I started thinking about her. Oh, and both ladies would always have their blonde hair done up in a severe bun.

The first time I met the two Mason women I thought Jenny was probably about 15 or 16. Imagine my surprise when later I found out she was 17 and a high school senior.

The next year she left for college and I had not seen her in two years.

Now, looking at Jenny, I couldn’t believe the change.

She actually had on a pair of shorts and a sleeveless blouse. What was really surprising was the top three buttons were unbuttoned and I couldn’t help but notice the gentle swell of her breasts. Not very large, but somehow in the back of my mind I didn’t think Puritan women had breasts.

The shorts were rather conservative since they were only just above her knees but I was also a little surprised that Puritans actually had knees. Especially cute, dimply knees. The shorts were also a little tight and I couldn’t help notice – when she did the slow pirouette – that her butt was very shapely.

I’m sorry ... is it a sin to think of Puritan women as having butts?

Jenny herself was now about 5’4”, and I’m guessing around 115 or 120 pounds. This was the first time I had ever seen her hair except in a bun, and it was flowing down her back, almost to her waist.

Jenny had incredible blue-green eyes. I mean sometimes the eyes seemed to be blue, other times – with the way light hit them – they looked green.

“Can I ask you something Mr. Lynch,” Jenny said again.

I told her sure, but first I wanted to get something to drink. I had just finished weed-eating and it was a typical day in South Florida: about 95 degrees, and about 97 percent humidity. I was sweating like crazy.

I keep a small refrigerator in the garage and walked inside and grabbed a beer.

I walked back outside carrying my beer and a couple of chairs and told Jenny to take a seat.

“What kind of question?” I asked.

“About my current boyfriend,” she said.

My first thought was “boyfriend?” Miss Puritan has a boyfriend?

My second thought was, “Oh great. She wants to know if it is okay if they kiss on the 27th date.”

Then I thought about Mildred.

“Probably wants to know if they can hold hands on the 27th date. Kissing is probably reserved for AFTER they are married. Six months after.”

“I don’t know, Jenny. Are you sure you shouldn’t be asking Mildred?” I asked.

I was just taking a sip of beer, then the next thing I can really remember is several minutes later when I could finally start breathing again. And that was only after Jenny had taken the beer from my hand and had been pounding on my back for a couple of minutes.

Ice cold beer going down the windpipe is not the best thing you can have happen to you.

I had just started the sip of beer when Jenny replied: “No, I can’t ask Mom about this.

“You see my boyfriend is really pressuring me about having anal sex but I’m not sure. I mean we have done everything else, but we haven’t tried that yet and I wanted to experience it first with someone, like you, who knows what they are doing.”

Now that I could finally take a breath without a searing pain in my lungs I realized that Jenny was still standing very close to me with a hand on my back. I mean VERY close, as in she was actually pressed up against me.

I could feel a breast pressing against my side.

“Let’s sit back down,” I finally managed, but my eyes were drawn involuntarily to her very shapely backside.

I think it would have taken an Act of Congress to keep my eyes from staring. Even then, I would have probably been in contempt of Congress if they did try to pass such a law.

Somehow the words “anal sex” and “Puritan” just didn’t seem to go together.

Jenny glanced back at me and caught me staring at her butt, smiled enigmatically then deliberately bent over and picked up her chair and moved it over beside mine.

When she sat down her knee brushed up against my knee.

I moved my knee a few inches away and Jenny scooted the chair over closer until her knee was pressed against mine again.

“Look, Jenny,” I tried to say, “this really isn’t the type of conversation we should be having together.”

“Mr. Lynch, I really need to talk with someone who is an expert on anal sex,” she countered, “and from what I understand you know all about anal sex.”

I could only hope that my face was still red enough from the prolonged coughing I had just endured that it didn’t now turn an even darker shade of red.

It wasn’t very often that I was really, really embarrassed, but now was one of those times.

I was just starting to look around for my beer when I saw Jenny bring the beer up to her lips, then chug-a-lug the entire thing, sitting the empty can back down on the driveway.

“I’ll go get us another beer,” she said, then jumped up and walked away.

Hell, it would have taken an Act of Congress, plus a couple of divisions of Marines to stop my eyes from staring at her butt as she sashayed away.

Jenny glanced back when she was almost inside the garage and caught me staring at her butt again. She smiled and seemed to add even a little more wiggle to the almost hypnotic movement.

It wasn’t until she was back that I realized she had said, “Get US another beer.”

Yes, she was holding two cans.

“Look, Jenny,” I tried to tell her after she handed me one beer and kept the other for herself, “it is probably against the law for me to let you drink a beer. I think there is a law against contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and I know you are only 20, not 21.”

“I hope you are going to be contributing something a lot harder and longer than a beer to this delinquent minor before we are done,” she retorted, then took a drink.

Again I could feel my face turn red. Usually it took an awful lot to make me blush, but this little scamp had already managed to do it twice.

As I looked over at Jenny I couldn’t help noticing now there were FOUR buttons undone on the blouse she was wearing. It was rather obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra since I could clearly see her nipples poking against the thin material.

I was determined I needed to be firm and put a stop to this entire conversation.

“Look, Jenny,” I started to say, “I don’t know why you think I am supposed to be some kind of expert on ... on ... that kind of ... of thing...”

Before I could say anything else Jenny interrupted me.

“Jessica’s mom said you were,” she interjected.

Jessica’s mom? Jessica’s mom? Annie told Jenny I was an expert on anal sex?

Suddenly I was no longer afraid Jenny would see me blush. In fact I hoped my suntan was now deep enough so she couldn’t see my face turn white. I could feel the blood drain out of my face.

“Wha ... wha ... what?” I finally managed to blurt out.

“Annie told you we fuc ... I mean know each other?”

By now Jenny was barely able to control her laughter. Even her incredible eyes were twinkling with mirth.

“Well, she didn’t actually tell ME,” she admitted.

I took a quick deep breath.

“She told her best friend and I was listening in on a phone in another room,” she continued. “Apparently you are the world’s greatest stud if you believe Annie.”

All that blood which had drained out of my face a minute ago? It was back and brought along some friends. I could feel my face get burning hot. I took a quick sip of beer. Well, that might not be entirely accurate. I think I did my own version of a chug-a-lug.

And I would be a little less than outright truthful if I didn’t admit to a small feeling of pride. “World’s greatest stud?” Wow!

“Mr. Lynch, my mom and I have reached an understanding. I can dress a little more the way I want to, and in return I promised her I wouldn’t make the same mistakes she did – like having sex with the entire football team after winning the state championship.”

She said the last very softly with a very bitter tone and I could the pain in her eyes.

I think the blood left my face again.

The bible-thumper had fucked a football team? An entire football team?

What was it Mildred had said the first day I met her? Something about “wanton desires and sins of the flesh?” I thought she meant she had had a wet dream about Brad Pitt. Or maybe Angelina Jolie. Or even both at the same time.

Something that made sense, not this startling revelation of her mom’s sexual proclivities.

“Part of that agreement is that I don’t go on spring break with the other kids which is why I am here this week,” Jenny continued. “Not that I would necessarily mind getting drunk every day for a week and having sex with one or two ... dozen guys, but a promise is a promise.”

My mental image of pure, virginal Miss Puritan was definitely taking a HUGE beating.

“Anyway,” Jenny continued, “I got home Saturday afternoon and immediately went over to Jessica’s house since she is my best friend.”

I knew from some conversations with Annie that that was true. I also knew Jessica’s grades weren’t up to par so she had to settle for a local junior college. After two years at the junior college (which would be up this year), she planned on transferring to the same college as Jenny.

“Annie invited me to stay for supper, so I needed to call my mom and let her know. That was part of our agreement: that she always knew exactly where I was.

“Only, I had to leave my cell phone at home since the battery was dead. Jessica was now talking to her boyfriend on her cell phone so I went downstairs to use the land line. When I picked up the handheld receiver I heard Annie on the phone then I heard the woman she was talking to ask, ‘So Annie, how’s your love life these days?’

“Annie laughed and said she wasn’t sure about her love life, but her sex life was the most incredible it had ever been. ‘Tell me all about it,’ her friend insisted.

“At that point I couldn’t have put down the phone if my life depended on it. Luckily the receiver had a mute button on it so she couldn’t hear me, but I could hear everything they were saying.

“She never mentioned your name, but Annie said she had met this single guy who had moved into the neighborhood a few years earlier. ‘He’s actually a widower,’ she said. She went on to tell her friend how this guy had a very successful consulting business helping restaurants and how he would fly across the U.S. spending a week, sometimes two, examining every facet of a restaurant’s business then make recommendations on how they could improve.

“Sometimes he would actually go undercover, posing as a chef or a server for the first week to find out the real problems with restaurants.

“Then she said for the past two years he held a huge neighborhood cookout, inviting hundreds of people. ‘He must spend a fortune,’ Annie told her friend, ‘but it’s the most incredible food I have ever eaten.’”

Meanwhile I am running through a mental checklist.

Single guy? Check.

Moved in a few years ago? Check.

Widower? Check.

Successful consulting business? Check.

Making recommendation to restaurants on how to improve? Check.

Sometimes going undercover posing as a chef or server? Check.

Neighborhood cookout for hundreds? Check.

Spent a fortune on the cookout? Check.

Incredible food? Big Check.

I still wasn’t sure if this guy was me or not, but the list of possible suspects had definitely been narrowed down – a lot.

“Annie told her friend how cute she had always thought you were ever since you moved in, but she knew you were 10 or 15 years younger than she was so she never thought about you ‘that way.’

“‘Oh, Annie, you have NO idea,’ her friend said, ‘the younger they are, the better.’

“‘Hey, I’m not a cougar like you, Becky,’ Annie told her.

“‘Don’t stop now,’ Becky told Annie, ‘tell me about the sex.’ And Annie did.

“She said after the last cookout, last fall, she stayed to help you clean up. You each had a couple of glasses of wine and ... well, one thing led to another. She started flirting with you, then you started flirting with her.

“You both wound up in your bedroom and Annie said soon your head was buried between her legs. ‘Becky, we are both the same age, 44, but let me tell you that was the first time in my life I ever had an orgasm.’

“‘Whoa, girl,’ Becky interrupted her, ‘you might be 44, but I stopped counting at 39.’

“‘You are such a slut, Becky,’ Annie told her.

“‘Hey, you are only as old as you feel, Annie, or sometimes only as old as the man you let feel you up.’

“Annie said you ate her ... ate her pussy for at least 30 minutes and she just kept having orgasm after orgasm.

“‘At one point I was having the most incredible sensation of my life. I truly didn’t know what was happening. Then I realized he was using his tongue ... you know ... down there.’

“‘For God’s sake girl, if you are going to talk about it, at least use the proper language. He was rimming your rosebud,’ Becky said.

“‘Oh, God, was he ever,’ Annie said. ‘It felt so incredible. Then when I really realized exactly what he was doing, I froze up ... went stiff as a board. I ... I told you Brad only ... only fucked me there once and it hurt so bad I screamed. I never let him do that again.’

“‘And I told you that you needed to find someone who knew what he was doing. Remember? I told you how incredible anal was if the man took his time and really knew what he was doing,’ Becky said.

“‘I know that now, but I didn’t know that then,’ Annie told her. ‘Anyway, once he felt me tense up he stopped, then stuck his tongue so far up my pussy I thought I could feel him tickle my belly button from the inside.

“‘I had another orgasm and he immediately dropped down and started tonguing ... rimming me again. This time I knew what he was doing but the feeling was so indescribable I let him continue for several minutes before I tensed up again.

‘He immediately leaned up and sucked my clit into his mouth and I had an orgasm that just seemed to last forever. This time I ... I pushed his head down until he could reach my ... my rosebud as you called it.

“‘He licked ... rimmed me for a couple of minutes then stuck his tongue in my ass. God, Becky, I screamed louder than I have ever screamed in my life. But not from pain. I ... I didn’t know it was possible to cum like that.

“‘He finally stopped, then started licking his way up, all the way to my nipples. I swear my nipples had never been that hard before. When he started biting my nipples I screamed again, it hurt so incredibly good.

“‘Then he started kissing me. His entire face was covered ... covered with my juices and his tongue had been in my ass but I didn’t care. I think I tried to suck his appendix out through his mouth.

“‘The entire time he had been eating me I had never really seen him. I mean his body. He still had his boxers on. He pushed his boxers down, then when he pushed inside my pussy I think I screamed again.

“‘God, Becky, I swear he felt like he was at least twice the size Brad had been. I have never been so full ... so stretched. My poor little pussy was absolutely stuffed.

“‘He let me get used to his size, then he started moving. God, did he start moving. I can’t even tell you how many times I came. I think I passed out, came back to, and then passed out again. By the time I came back to the second time he was just getting ready to finally cum and when he did I think he came for five minutes.

“‘He just sort of rolled us both over – he was still deep inside me – and we fell asleep like that with me lying on top of him.

“‘I woke up a couple of hours later when he began pushing inside me. He had apparently been awake for a while and had been licking and sucking my nipples for some time. This time the feeling of fullness was still intense but I was already getting used to him.

“‘It seems like we made slow, gentle love for hours. I again lost count of how many orgasms I had before he came again and we fell asleep.’

“‘For God’s sakes girl, get to the good part,’ Becky said, ‘did you do the dirty from behind?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.