Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

He rose above me, my golden-haired older brother, blue eyes bright with laughter and affection. He was like a god. Kneeling between my legs as I lay back on the bed, he lent over me to gently kiss my mouth, bringing one hand up to lace his fingers with mine. He’d always been the only person I could depend on. We had a special relationship, borne of adversity and a crappy home life. It didn’t matter that I was fifteen and he was nineteen. He was my special person, someone irreplaceable. What we had together was unique.

His teeth caught my lip, making me gasp and kiss him back harder, wrapping my arms around his neck so that finally, FINALLY, he lowered some of his delicious body weight into me. His hard chest flattened my breasts. There was so much power in his arms, and yet I knew he’d never hurt me. And between my legs, through our clothes, I could feel him against me--hard.

And I wanted him then with a fierce passion. It reminded me of the time we’d felt the need to do it, for whatever reason, so strongly that the two of us had locked ourselves in the bathroom. My brother had sat on the toilet seat, lifted me effortlessly, and lowered me onto his cock. We were so impassioned the whole thing only lasted three minutes. I could still hear the sound he made that day, when he finished.

But now. Now he sat back and began unbuttoning my blouse, leaning forward to kiss each new bit of exposed skin, gazing into my eyes as he did it. A blond swirl of hair had fallen into his eyes, and he didn’t push it back. ‘‘Only for you,’ my brother said, and slid the blouse from my shoulders. I sat up to push it the rest of the way off, gasping when he leant forward and captured a nipple in his mouth. I melted under his touch until he decided to stop the wonderful torture and remove his shirt. Then he was touching the button on my skirt. When it was open I wiggled it off my hips. My brother bent to kiss my navel, and continued down, slowly--wet, sucking kisses. He continued until he was far enough to begin tugging my underwear off, and I let him. His tongue touched a most sensitive place, and I whimpered. I would not need much warm up tonight, if he wanted to get straight to it.

I sat up, and looked him in the face, reaching for his belt. My brother let me unhook it and thumb open his jeans, pushing them off.

I caressed him through his briefs, and he caught me up in his arms and kissed me until I felt dizzy, and then he gently lay me back on the bed and slid off his underwear before crawling over me. One hand laced with mine again. I drew my legs up to accommodate for his hips, loving the feeling of his warm skin over mine. Only our thighs were touching; he was suspended above me. I pulled him closer, wordlessly asking for a kiss, and then reached for him. When he was inside me I sighed. He moaned, low, in my ear. His cock always stretched me out wonderfully. My hips rocked up into his as we began to kiss again, and he slowly thrust into me. His tongue was in my mouth. With my hands drifting to his hips, I urged my brother to move faster: he did, and even moved back a bit so he could spread my pussy open with his thumb and rub his finger over my clit as he moved into me deeply. Though the hair on my head was darker, a light brown, where he pushed into me our hair mingled, nearly the same shade. Where did he begin, and I end? Moving together, we seemed as one body.

I was beginning to tremble, my breath ragged--panting, little gasps. ‘Kiss me,’ I gasped, and with our clasped hand I pulled his body back down to mine again.

When he was closer to me, the base of his cock would rub my clit, so as we kissed and writhed, I neared an orgasm. This was by far our most intimate coupling yet, and I was thrilled to know it could be like this.

‘Oh,’ I groaned, my voice desperate. If he kept that up, that lovely rubbing--and he did, and so I came, his mouth on mine muffling my cries. He moaned as my pussy squeezed him, and lifted one of my legs over his shoulder before speeding up.

When he began to moan, I knew he was getting close. I rubbed my hands over his strong shoulders, pressing my own kisses into his golden blond waves as he kissed my shoulder. I hitched my legs up higher so he could press himself deeper into me. I urged my brother, with my movements and fervency, to put his seed in me.

He pressed his cheek to mine, and I felt his body tremble as his orgasm began. His moans made me shiver and my arousal deepen. I held him tightly to me as he pulled back a little to kiss me, cupping my face in a large, strong hand.

I never found any experience better than making love with my brother. He was still on top of me, stroking my hair, half-supporting his body weight, and now he pressed his forehead to mine, fathomless eyes gazing into my own. I knew, without a doubt or speaking, that he loved me more than anything else in the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.