Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Test Anxiety

Erotica Sex Story: Test Anxiety - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

Note: this story features characters from ‘The Tutor.’

I was using the school office photocopier when Myles suddenly popped up out of nowhere, startling me.

‘Hi, Willow!’ He chirped. ‘What are you doing?’

I put a hand to my heart, taking a deep breath. ‘Good grief! Do you want to give me a heart attack?! You scared me! I’m just doing a little photocopying. Our review notes for math later this afternoon,’ I added. ‘What are YOU doing?’

‘Um,’ he said, ‘well, technically, I’m skipping.’

‘It’s lunch time,’ I informed him dryly. ‘You can go wherever you want at lunch.’

‘Yes, but next block I’m skipping,’ he said.

‘Oh. Why?’

‘Well, I thought we could do it together.’

‘What?!’ I exclaimed, nearly dropping the stack of papers I’d been shuffling together. ‘I can’t skip, Myles!’

‘Maybe not... ‘ He said hotly into my ear, and then swirled his tongue inside it so I shivered. ‘ ... but if not then I need you to do something for me. Right now. Please.’

‘Okay,’ I said, raising and eyebrow, and gathered up my papers just in time, before he grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall to the small sick room. He closed the door behind us, not turning on the light, and grabbed me to him in a passionate kiss.

I appreciated the kiss, but pulled away.

‘Hang on! What’s going on?’ I demanded.

Myles sighed. ‘I was catching up on that math test I missed last week, right? Writing it in the office. Then I came to one of those exponential law questions and all I could think about was how the last time we did one of those exponential questions, you were sucking my cock while Jesse rammed into you from behind.’

‘Oh,’ I said, rather faintly, the remembrance of that encounter bursting through me in a surge of arousal. ‘Yes, I remember that.’

‘See?’ He said. ‘Then I couldn’t think of anything else. I had such a big boner I haven’t even finished the test yet.’

‘You haven’t?’ I gasped.

‘I’m hoping they won’t notice I’m gone,’ Myles admitted. ‘I saw you come in, and I followed you, because I need to put it inside you.’ He took my hand and placed it over the bulge in his jeans, which was admittedly very hot and very hard. He was making me want him like crazy.

‘We’re at school, Myles,’ I protested, but didn’t move my hand. ‘We can’t do it here. We could get caught!’ Surprisingly, with those words I felt myself open more. ‘It won’t take long,’ he urged me. I squeezed him just a little, and his moan made me want to get up on top of him and let his cock impale me. ‘I need you. I’ve got to finish that test.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.