Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Silent and Quick(ie)

Erotica Sex Story: Silent and Quick(ie) - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

Note: This snippet features characters from a completed story on my page called ‘The Nametag.’

‘Mitch... ‘ Cindy giggled as I pulled her by the hand to the back door of my family’s house. The back porch light was on, and moths fluttered about it anxiously. We paused in front of the door, the fresh chill of the night air stirring around us. Cindy’s arms reached around my neck as she stood on tiptoe to kiss me, smiling and trying not to giggle. My arms encircled her waist and pulled her strongly into my body.

‘Ah... ‘ Her giggles dissolved into a soft moan against my mouth as my tongue pushed past her lips and she felt me begin to harden against her stomach. ‘Mm.’ She responded with a dizzying amount of passion that left my head spinning, but we pulled away from one another anyhow.

‘Shh,’ I warned her, with a teasing smile, putting a finger to her lips playfully. She smiled back in kind, pretending to nip at my finger, as I unlocked the back door.

The light over the stove was on, as it always was at night, and we crept down the back stairs like smugglers, quiet.

The door to my room creaked slightly as I closed it. This only inspired a small spark of anxiousness in me, which was immediately assuaged when I saw Cindy perched on my bed, sweetly smiling. We had been teasing each other the whole walk home, pausing to press up against street lights or, once, to stop by a park bench where I sat and she straddled me, French kissing passionately as my hand stole up her skirt, rubbing her clit insistently and then sheathing two fingers into her tight pussy. She had whimpered at that, and begun to move onto my hand as if she were riding my cock, her kisses wilder than they had been before. I wanted to have her right there, very strongly, everything else be damned--but we started when an odd noise came from one of the houses behind us, and disentangled, making our way to my family’s house.

I wanted her now. My boner had not in the least gone away for the rest of our journey here, and now throbbed demandingly and almost painfully in my jeans.

‘Come here,’ I beckoned my girlfriend, in the barest of whispers. The bed was too noisy for what we were going to do. She did, looking a little confused.

‘Go down--onto the floor... ‘ Uncertain, she sank to her knees, but I knelt too and pushed her gently onto her back and raised her skirt. Comprehending, she lifted her hips to help me remove her panties, and I sat back on my heels for a moment to unbuckle my belt before standing and sliding both jeans and briefs down and off.

My cock bobbed up, stiff and attentive, as I knelt again and crawled over her, kissing her mouth wetly. My hand went to her pussy, rubbing; she was still silky, silky wet, spongey and wonderful, more than ready for me.

Her hand reached to grip me, guiding me to her pussy, and I let it, sinking down into her. I was holding myself well above her, trying hard for our bodies not to be in contact save our genitals--otherwise, when I moved, I’d make a lot of noise. Cindy’s hands gripped the sides of my shirt, though, and I felt her grip tighten as I slid into her, and felt her hold back one of her glorious moans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.