Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

‘I think this is definitely what you’d call a conflict of interest,’ his voice, smooth like caramel, purred in her ear. ‘In more ways than one.’ ‘I know,’ Flora panted. ‘I feel bad about that. I should report you, you know, tell them you’re the one who’s hacking our bank, but then you’d go to jail.’ She pushed a strand of black hair out of her face. Her hair was everywhere. Eric had ruined the perfect French twist her long, straight hair had been bound up in, not to mention busting the seams at the back of her emerald green dress suit when he’d roughly pushed the material up over her hips only minutes before.

‘Please don’t come to my workplace to fuck me again,’ she moaned, bracing herself against the filing cabinet. ‘It’s going to take me too long to get myself together again after this, Eric. I need to look like a professional accountant.’ ‘You’re a star worker, they’ll believe it if you make up an excuse,’ he said naughtily in her ear, biting at it. He was like the little devil sitting on her shoulder—or, at the moment, plunging balls deep inside her tight pussy. ‘Besides,’ he added, twisting his hips, ‘you like it when I tell you what to do.’ ‘You’re the one telling me what to do, and yet I could land you in jail with a couple simple sentences.’ Flora’s almond-shaped eyes glinted with mischief as he slowed, gasping when one of his hands pulled her head back, hard, and the other went to her throat. He couldn’t help the moan when her pussy clamped down on him.

‘Mmm, I like it when you test me,’ Eric said, voice deep and sexy, shoving his dick into her hard. She made a muffled sound. He released her throat after a moment, gratified by her response, but held onto her hair as he sped up again.

‘Darryl is sterile,’ he reminded her. ‘That’s why you don’t report me, Miss Au.’ ‘Darryl is sterile,’ she repeated in breathless, sing-song tone. ‘He doesn’t care, either. So, neither do I. I want a baby ... and I’ll fuck somebody else if I have to to get it. Then I’ll tell him it’s a miracle.’ ‘God you’re hot,’ Eric panted. ‘I never knew I’d be this into an Asian chick. When I do knock you up, our spawn’s gonna look freaky.’ Flora had considered this herself; how would her Japanese blood and Eric’s American mutt genetics—complete with a shock of fiery orange hair—mix to create a child in her belly? She was petite, only about five one, while he towered over her at a full foot taller. But that wasn’t the only way in which she was small and he was big. Apparently, Darryl was not only sterile, but his penis was also tiny. Because Eric sure felt like he was splitting her apart, and the first time they’d had sex she’d genuinely gasped when she saw his tool.

She wasn’t a virgin, and yet her immediate thought had been, I don’t think that’ll fit inside me. But it his cock had fit inside her, and it was the best, cunt-stretching fuck of her entire life. Now she welcomed it inside her eagerly, glad that the world of sex hadn’t been as narrow as she’d thought—as she had with Darryl. It was a passionate, amazing world out there for sex.

‘I’ll be the one to get you pregnant. Your firstborn will be mine,’ Eric purred, cupping her breasts; grunting and moaning as he filled her with his sperm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.