Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Before the Party

Erotica Sex Story: Before the Party - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

‘Quickly, Sam,’ Lisa whimpered. ‘If we’re going to do it, it has to be quick, before any of our guests get here.’ She was pressed up against the living room wall, her face forced against the smooth, cool paleness of it. A waterfall of orange curls, only slightly streaked with white, mostly covered her eyes and downturned face, but her eyes were closed as she lost herself to sinfully delectable sensation. Lisa shivered to feel her teenage son, already so much bigger than her, run his hand up her leg smoothly, feeling the hairs stand up all over her body at the slow, sensuous way he did it. Then both hands rose to squeeze her ass firmly, making her bite her lip against a gasp. His mouth was against her ear as he groaned.

‘We have to do it. I have to fuck you now, or I’m going to want to do it all night and be too damn distracted.’ His breath was hot and coming more quickly as he ground his hips against her full ass. She could feel the outline of his hard, warm cock through the dress she was wearing, and Lisa gently teased her own nipple as she pushed back against him.

‘I need it too,’ she whimpered, as her son’s hand stole beneath the dressy floral party skirt to tease away the thin, sexy panties she wore underneath—no doubt to tempt him after they were done tonight. Sam let them stay on for a moment, and just fingered the edges and the thin bands over her hips; then he cupped his hands over her full, juicy ass again (he’d been right, it was a thong, and did nothing to cover her butt). Then he let his fingers whisper downwards to tease at the crotch of the silky undergarment, and, just for a second, to rub the soft fabric in-between her warm, sopping pussy lips. He could feel a few of her curly red pussy hairs, the colour he’d inherited from her, as he slipped his thumb beneath the silk to rub her fat clit. ‘I want to fuck you so badly,’ he whispered into her hair.

God, she really was creamy wet. When he moved down to sheath two fingers inside her soaking wet hole, she gasped breathlessly and moved against his fingers. Feeling her like that, and hearing the small, helpless, wanton sounds coming out of her, made his raging erection even harder. He bit his lip thinking about sliding deep inside her, feeling the ripe, luscious soft flesh contract and dance around his stiff cock as he stretched her yielding, tender hole. She was already so ripe for that, so willing for him. Then, when Sam had penetrated her completely, he would thrust into her deep, again and again. He would not be able to take time, but only to fuck her as hard as he could from behind, thrusting with complete abandon so her generous breasts would bounce, despite the lacy, cream bra she was surely wearing underneath that pretty lilac blouse.

Sam could almost hear his mother’s desperate, pleading whimpers as she squirmed on his cock while he was pressed balls deep, begging him not to stop, just to fuck her harder and deeper. The gasps and moans she would make ... the way she would press her ass against him as he ravaged her ... Lisa had said, again and again, that she loved how it felt to have his hard, thick penis pushed all the way inside her pussy...

The thought was too much. He pulled her panties off, hard, decisively, and she kicked them off her ankles, turning to brace herself against the nearest armchair that still left them out of sight (half in the kitchen as a result).

Lisa anticipated him pushing her skirt up, but it still made a new rush of wetness and arousal come to her pussy. For a second Samuel just kneaded her butt cheeks, lust raging in his eyes, before he gave one a hard slap with a growled, ‘Fuck.’

Then his hands were at his belt, and one hand pushed his orange hair out of his eyes where it had fallen. She watched her son push the pants down, staring lustily at the nice bulge in his briefs before he removed them as well to show his cock. He had a thick one, about six inches long, jutting up hard against his stomach from a curly mass of red pubic hair. Sam was coming up behind her, now, kneeing her pale legs open wider with his own in a way that made her feel vaguely weak and her pussy get even wetter in anticipation. When the head of his erection, slick with a drop of precum, slid between her tingling pussy lips, she moaned.

Sam let his cock slide into his mother slowly, enjoying the view from behind. Seeing how his thick member slid inside and stretched her open so wide made him want her even more, and he moaned with his mother as he slid in all the way deep. The first few thrusts, he took slowly, but pushing into her hard. She was already wet enough that it made a delicious squelch when he did that. Hands holding onto her hips tightened, and he leaned over his mother’s back, tongue slowly travelling along the upper half of her spine to her neck, where he whispered kisses along her neck, still moving in her slowly but deeply as he nipped her just gently on the shoulder. Then he really began to fuck her in earnest.

Lisa had always loved that, even from the very beginning, Sam had never treated her like she was fragile during sex. She loved how her teenage son would manhandle her body, mauling and squeezing her breasts or ass; the way he liked to bite her; the way, when his grip on her hips tightened sometimes, she could feel the sharp bite of his nails against her skin. No one had ever been that ... well, raw and primitive ... with her, ever, not as much as her son was. She had learned to give back in kind, and when she was on top of him, she was just as wild.

‘Fuck me, Sam,’ Lisa whimpered into the cushion, gasping as he pushed into her pussy harder, with renewed energy. He was stretching her open inside in the best kind of way. Sam was bigger and thicker than any other man she’d ever been with, including his late father. Lisa was still a little conflicted about this; she was all at once both proud of the tall, strong, handsome, virile son she’d raised almost entirely alone—and at the same time impressed by the passionate lover who could fuck her like this, and make her body feel things she’d never felt before, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.