Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Steamy Shower Love

Erotica Sex Story: Steamy Shower Love - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

Kitten

I love my kitten
Pleasurable and charming.
She has soft, plump breasts
And two wet, open lips
When she gasps, I feel foxy.

Kali was already home by the time I got to our downtown Ottawa apartment. She was in the shower, and I could see the steam drifting out from under the bathroom door and hear her singing something beautiful in Hindi. She had a gorgeous voice, the kind that would make you shiver and the hair on the back of your neck stand up. I was sweaty after hockey, so I stood in the hallway to get out of my dirty clothes and then snuck into the bathroom. We had a large glass shower stall with a bench inside. The glass was steamed, but I could still make out the shape of my sexy, slender yet voluptuous girlfriend, her long black hair loose, wet, and hanging down between her shapely buttocks. With practised vigilance, I quietly entered the stall and came up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, my breasts flattening against her back. Kali’s song abruptly stopped, but she sighed, relaxed, back into my embrace.

‘Hi, Momma,’ she purred as my hand stroked up her soft, brown belly—past the belly-button piercing (her current choice: a golden snake weaving out of both sides of the piercing, its tail wrapped around a glimmering emerald gem) and up to cup one smooth, full breast with their reddish-brown, perky nipples. I was pressing my mons against her gorgeous ass. Touching her like this was already making me wet. I loved her slight accent, still distinct—and to me, sexy—after all these years of living in Canada.

‘My sweet kitten,’ I murmured into her ear, gently nibbling on her ear as the hand that was not busy stroking her breast moved down to part the curly black nest of hair between her legs and split her pussy lips apart with my finger. I swirled my thumb teasingly around her little clit, just enough that she whimpered and moved her hips against my hand—before I took my hands away and let my girlfriend turn to face me in my arms. She wrapped her own around my neck, arms still covered in faint reddish henna patterns, fading from a cousin’s recent wedding. (When she’d brought some home and asked me to paint designs on her breasts, too, I had to agree. The flowers covering them were more recent and still quite bold.)

‘I missed you,’ she breathed against my lips before giving me a velvety kiss. Her lips were softened by the shower water and steam, and were pliant and mellow on mine. The feeling of her smaller breasts pressed against my pale, larger ones was wonderful. I always loved the softness of her body beside me, touching me, skin to skin. I cupped her face and kissed her more deeply, making her breath come quicker and a faint moan rise from her throat.

I went to my knees in front of her, kissing my way down from kissing and sucking at her breasts, to tonguing that beautiful golden piercing in her belly-button. I took my time so when I finally got my way to her pussy, Kali was trembling. My fingers spread her apart and a shudder went through her body. As my mouth moved towards her pussy, I felt her fingers entangle themselves in my short, yellow-blonde hair as she widened her stance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.