Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

’Convenience’ Indeed

Erotica Sex Story: ’Convenience’ Indeed - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

‘What if somebody comes into the store?’ Mona gasped, pulling away from the kiss.

‘Nobody will come into the gas station at this time of day. Only you. And if they do, they can wait a minute,’ Raghav answered, and leaned in to kiss her again. ‘Come on, let’s go into the security footage room,’ he said. ‘Then we can see if someone comes in.’

She nodded. It was hard to believe that all those days of smiling, a little flirting, and basic chats was about to lead to sex in the back of a gas station convenience store with somebody she didn’t really know. It was sort of thrilling.

When the door closed behind them, they began to kiss. Raghav was a good kisser; he could be gentle and passionate. He sat in the chair there, in front of the computer screen showing all the angles of the store out front, and pulled Mona on top of him, to sit facing him in his lap. She was so light. They were French kissing now, and Mona was rubbing her crotch against the lump in his lap seductively. His hands fumbled for his belt, to free his straining cock. Quickly he rifled through his wallet for a condom and hastily rolled it over his penis. As soon as that was done, he hiked up her skirt and pushed her panties to one side. Mona was surprised to find that she was already quite wet as Raghav dragged one brown finger through her ripe sex. She moved her hips forward then, using a hand to direct his engorged member inside her—groaning, in ecstasy, when it pierced her.

Never done it on a chair before. It was nice, doing it like this. Mona rose up and dropped down onto his stiff penis. Raghav was still kissing her, with gentle, sucking kisses as her pussy loved his cock. He was so deep inside her like this ... rubbing in the nicest way inside of her.

Was it possible that she was gonna cum soon? As her tongue battled Raghav’s, hands buried in his black hair, she felt like anything was possible. He moaned, hands lowering to her hips as his cock pulsed inside her. It was one of the most gorgeous sounds she’d heard in a long time. It brought her closer to orgasm.

Her quim was massaging his aching prick ... oh, lord, if only he didn’t have to wear a condom, and she could feel his cream squirt right into her slippery, warm, unprotected pussy.

Mona pushed him in deep and ground down hard. Oh, it didn’t matter if he didn’t cum at the same time. She was going to, now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.