Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Saturday Night, After Supper

Erotica Sex Story: Saturday Night, After Supper - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

He took me from behind, muscled, hair-roughened thighs spreading my own apart wider as I lay on my belly on the bed, preparing me to receive him. I loved it when he’d settle behind me like that, his breath stirring the wispy hairs at the back of my neck, and run his tongue over my shoulder before his teeth were at my neck. He wasn’t always gentle about it, either, making me quiver and gasp beneath him all the more. When he filled me with his swollen cock, stretching me full, I moaned and bucked beneath him, although I had nowhere to go because he was pinning my body into the soft mattress with his weight. He would settle his head over one my shoulders, so every groan that fell from his lips went into my ear. We were always loud, always eager to vocalize our passion and how much we enjoyed fucking each other.

His movements in me were slow at first; they were hard, firm strokes as he took his time enjoying the feeling of my pussy soft, and wet, and tight around him. They were strokes that pushed all the way deep, that had his balls swinging against me. I was squirming beneath him, trying to meet his movements, knowing that he enjoyed it when I struggled to get closer, and turned on by how he’d pin me even more firmly down after. ‘I’ve got to make sure you’ll take it all,’ he’ll whisper in my ear, teeth grazing against my earlobe.

As my moans grew louder and more plaintive, he began to fuck me harder, and turned my face with one hand so we could kiss sloppily as he did it. My moans were muffled by his lips.

‘You feel so good,’ I whimpered into the pillow. ‘Oh, mmmm.’

‘I love stretching your little pussy open,’ he said into my ear, pushing in harder to make a point. ‘Mmm ... and I love filling your belly with all my cum.’ His tongue traced the outside of my ear, making me shiver and contract around his cock, feeling very vulnerable beneath him. ‘I can’t wait to get you pregnant.’

I cried out, louder, and he put his arms under my breasts so his body was very close against mine, and began to thrust quick and so, so deep. He was swelling inside me, getting bigger, hotter; his breath was quick and moans lustier; so, as I felt him get near the edge, I begged him to put a baby in me, spreading my legs wider to take him as far as I could. He moaned into my neck, and I quivered and whimpered and struggled beneath him as he pushed in again and again, pumping all his sperm into my womb, hoping that he would make a baby there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.