Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

The Truth About Jane

Erotica Sex Story: The Truth About Jane - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

Peter was just about to turn the water off when he heard his teammates’ conversation a few showers away.

‘She’s just like a little mouse,’ one of the boys in he conversation laughed. ‘So meek.’

Everyone around him agreed, laughing. ‘And talk about ‘Plain Jane,’’ another chimed in. ‘She’s got the bod, but if only she let her hair down once in a while! If I ever got those lily-white legs pried open I’d probably have to pretend she was someone else!’

‘Who’s this?’ Peter called out, turning the shower off and reaching for his towel, beginning to walk over to the group.

‘The real Jane,’ one of the boys called back with a smirk. ‘Your sister! Who else?’

‘She’s just so antisocial. What a geek, always sitting off in a corner with a book, and hardly any friends. If you weren’t Mr Nice Guy, Pete, and try so hard to be good to her at school, she’d probably be a hermit,’ yet another said, slapping Peter on the back good-naturedly.

‘Her mouth could use a bit of colour,’ one guy said. ‘But other than that, I’m sure it could be put to good use.’ His not-so-subtle words caused his buddies to laugh. Peter tried to join in, but in his mind a memory flashed to the surface: just a few days ago, Janie’s mouth on his cock, her gorgeous lips swollen with her efforts as she sucked and licked and worked him into oblivion--and loving every minute of it, too. He could still see his hand gently but firmly fisting her white-blonde curls out of the way in his mind’s eye. Shaking his head, he tried to dispel the thoughts before they’d create the inevitable tent in his towel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.