Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 10.5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10.5 - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

I was awoken by the sound of the tap in Myles’ ensuite. Turning over blearily in bed and rubbing my eyes, I propped my head up on one arm to look curiously in that direction. A moment later, Myles emerged.

‘Good morning,’ he said, and smiled, and slipped back into bed next to me, cradling my cheek as he gave me a slow, deep kiss which made me feel surprisingly warm.

‘Good morning,’ I replied. We were both still naked from the night before, and I let the cover fall away as I sat up next to him in bed, exposing my pale breasts. I snuggled up close to Myles’ shoulder, making him laugh.

‘Myles,’ I started, not sure how to bring up the topic when I couldn’t quite define it myself. I wanted to talk about what felt different with the the three of us—and he and I, too.

‘Yes?’ He said softly, right in my ear, one hand slipping gently up to cup one of my breasts. Clearly, he had other things on his mind.

That was easy, even though it was also a little bit confusing. I’d done things with both boys alone before, but now this felt different. Was it because Myles had kissed me, at the movies, and it hadn’t been a preamble to sex? The kiss just a minute ago had been the same. It was a friendly touch, an affectionate touch, and not an amorous one.

But I didn’t want to think about what might be going on. Instead, I slid a hand up from his neck to his face and kissed him deeply. His other arm pulled me closer as we kissed again and again. It felt so nice to have his skin against mine. His body was deliciously warm pressed close to me in the chilly room. It was that time of year when it was almost time to turn the heat on.

Myles’ hand drifted down to gently squeeze my ass. He moaned softly into my lips, and I pulled away to suck and bite on his shoulder, taking that opportunity to crawl onto his lap, too. So now I could rub my pussy against his swollen cock, tantalizing, as we kissed; his one hand was squeezing my ass and the other my breast, his head bent to bite and suck my nipple. It was incredibly erotic to watch him do it. I realized, as he put his hand in my hair and drew me close in another passionate kiss, that we had never teased each other like this—not really. Not to this extent.

I felt how wet his cock had become from my sliding up and down it flat over his belly. We had both begun to moan quite regularly from the stimulation, and I was panting as Myles slid a finger between my pussy lips to play with my clit. He looked into my eyes as he did it, intensely—it was as if I couldn’t look away, I was so hypnotized by his ice-blue gaze.

He wasn’t kissing me, and when I tried to kiss him he held me away just enough to prevent me from doing it. ‘Not yet,’ he said. ‘Just trust me.’ His fingers, rough and callused, were working at my pearl wonderfully. I felt more and more like I wanted to be on his cock, to have him deep inside me, stretching me again, but I nodded, and Myles put his forehead against mine, still looking into my eyes. Then he moved so his lips were just centimetres from mine. I could feel the warmth. It was maddening how close he was.

‘Myles,’ I moaned into his shoulder. ‘Please.’

‘I want to be inside you,’ he husked into my ear, and something in his eyes darkened at that. ‘I want to fuck you.’

I nodded, eager, and rose, using a hand to guide his member, and then sank down, slowly and gratefully onto his swollen penis. Our moans were loud enough to wake his parents, I’ll wager. He was in me all the way to the root, gloriously filling and stretching my needful pussy.

‘God, Myles,’ I choked, putting my arms around his neck as I began to slowly raise and lower myself onto his delicious member. His hands were under my ass. As I moaned, he suddenly took my mouth with a deep kiss.

‘Willow,’ he moaned into my ear. I was fucking him faster now, taking him deep with every stroke, enjoying sliding down his hot cock again and again. With a small cry, and I pushed down hard and then kissed Myles hard. He took the short break as an opportunity to change positions, and I lay on my back. Myles held himself over me, and was able to slide into me without using his hands—we both moaned. I spread my legs wider to invite him deeper as Myles lay against me. We kissed as he fucked me slow and deep, his cock seeming to swell even more. Several times, he moaned very loudly and pressed into me deep and just stayed there, kissing me gently—he had been close, but didn’t want to cum yet. It felt too good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.