Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

‘We’re going to the movies now?’ I said dubiously. ‘What are we, like, a couple?’

‘God, Willow,’ Jesse said. ‘I thought you were good at math. There’s three of us. We can’t be a couple. A couple means two.’

I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder in response to his stupid quip.

‘What’s wrong with the movies?’ Myles asked, grabbing my eraser and tossing it from hand to hand. We were walking through the hallway after class was through, getting ready to go home. ‘We’re all still friends, aren’t we? Even if we get together and fuck you,’ he added thoughtfully, ‘that doesn’t mean we’re not friends as well.’

‘Well, yes,’ I allowed, ‘but why the movies? That’s such a ‘couple’ thing to do!’

‘Oh, just come,’ Jesse said. ‘Look, you’ve blown us enough times during lunch—or let us do other nice things during lunch. Look, let’s just treat you to something nice, okay? We’ll split your ticket.’

‘Yeah,’ Myles agreed, even when I protested—loudly. ‘Shut up, Willow, just let us do it, or I swear, I’m gonna kiss you!’

‘No!’ I squeaked. ‘Okay, okay—fine! I’ll go!’

Myles and Jesse shared a triumphant glance.

I didn’t want anyone at school knowing about our little ménage à trois, and whenever the boys wanted me to agree to something, they’d always threaten to do something physical in public that would get people talking—like kissing me. So far, I’d never held my ground following one of their threats.

‘Cool,’ Jesse said. ‘See you later.’

He gave us the guy nod and split off. Myles and I had lockers close by one another—and besides, we were planning on walking home together and doing some hm-hm-hm-hm before the movie at seven.

No one was home when we arrived, so we put our books on the table and went upstairs to my room to get down to business. Myles was in between my legs when Jesse showed up and rang the doorbell.

I snatched my phone up from the nightstand while Myles continued his glorious thrusting between my thighs and sent Jesse a quick text to wait. I’d barely finished sending it when Myles swooped in and kissed me, his cock sliding in home again and again, pushing in me deep. I gasped, moaning, my legs wrapping around his waist. I loved to have him on top of me. He sure made one good missionary man.

‘I’m gonna cum, Willow,’ he groaned into my ear, and then he was, shuddering against me and moaning quietly into my shoulder.

‘Come on, you guys!’ We heard Jesse yell, and we kissed frantically one more time and rolled out of bed, bumbling into our clothes and snickering.

‘No question what YOU’VE been doing,’ Jesse remarked with a knowing smile and raised eyebrow. ‘Willow always gets that ‘well-fucked’ look after we’ve been at her. It’s unmistakable.’

‘Yeah, well I firmly believe the woman-to-man ratio in today’s relationships is usually skewed,’ I quipped. ‘I believe it should always be 1:2 now, boys. Two men can keep a woman happy and healthy in her sex life.’

‘Well, it IS more difficult for women,’ Myles agreed.

‘Yeah, we just need a hole,’ Jesse said. ‘Whichever. It’ll do.’

I scoffed at both of them, climbing into the car.

‘You drive,’ Jesse told Myles. ‘We’re getting into the back seat. My turn.’

We were incredibly illegal in the back seat on the way to the theatre. Jesse unzipped his pants and had me pull up my skirt and sit on his cock, not facing him. Oh, he was just hard as a rock and slid into my still-wet pussy like a hot knife into butter, making us both moan. Then his hands were at my waist, and he pushed me up and down, hard, until he came, his spend mixing with Myles’. God, it was hot hearing how he groaned when he shot off inside me. It made me wish he could push me down and grab my hair and pound me silly. But there was no time for that; the movie was starting any second.

During the film, everything was quite regular. I was somewhat surprised—and yet it was nice—that neither boy made any sexual advances during the film, not that I wouldn’t have been receptive. But it was nice to just do something together, in a relaxed setting, just a friends all together. It made me wonder just how strange our relationship really was that we could still relax like this together.

At the end of the film, when we were waiting for the scene after the credits, Myles turned to ask me how I’d liked it. I said yes and we talked about it a little—Jesse was still watching the credits, but chimed in, and then out of nowhere Myles leaned in to give me a kiss quickly. It was soft and brief and somehow very different from the kisses we usually had, despite the fact that we kissed often. Hell, we’d made out passionately earlier before I’d climbed up onto his cock. I felt almost shy as he pulled away and smiled at me, and felt my face heat a little—and was glad that it was still dark in the theatre.

We all stood after the last scene and trailed out into the night with the rest of the crowd, where it had begun to get dark and chilly. The air was fresh, though, and felt nice on my face.

‘What do you want to do now?’ Myles said to no one in particular.

Jesse, who’d bought a large popcorn, soft drink, and two candy bars for the movie, turned with a mischievous grin. ‘I have an idea.’

Jesse’s virility had been restored by his movie snacks. He sat with me in the backseat as Myles drove to his house. Throughout the drive he—quite gently—squeezed my breasts, rubbing a finger on my crotch over my pants. I was starting to become quite desperate for penetration, thanks to Jesse’s touches, when we arrived at Myles’. His family had a farm, but nobody was home at the moment. We pulled up in the truck next to the barn. I had been aware of Myles’ gaze in the rear view mirror the whole drive, watching us more keenly than he usually did. As we pulled to a stop, Jesse pulled me by the hand into the barn. It smelt like horses and hay, not unpleasantly, and Jesse pushed me up into a wooden support, pressing his hard body into my soft one, especially the swollen bulge in his jeans as he kissed me breathless. Beginning to rub against me, his lips went to my neck, licking and biting the tender skin there.

Myles followed us more slowly, and I felt his eyes on us as I squirmed against Jesse.

‘Fuck me,’ I gasped into his ear as he squeezed my ass firmly, teeth at my earlobe.

‘Mmm,’ he purred, and pulled my t-shirt up to maul my unfettered breasts with mouth and tongue. Myles had taken up position at a bale of hay to watch us not far away. Jesse was now pulling my pants down, and turning me so I was bending over the straw bale where Myles sat, exposed and nearly naked except for the panties around my ankles. There was a clink as Jesse let his own pants fall and came up behind me. I felt the warm head of his penis just barely touch my ripe pussy. Jesse moaned at the feeling, then pushed into me hard and deep in a single motion, a cry ripping from me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.