Sometimes It Goes Any Which Way - Cover

Preview

Sometimes It Goes Any Which Way

by Sam

Copyright© 2020 by Sam

Romantic Story: Some could not believe it. Some were for it, some against. The women were usually those against it except for Domi and Jen. Poor Sam never had a clue, just did what he had to do. Better that way I think. No descriptions of sex other than 'they went to bed together'.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   School   Caution   Politics   Revenge   Slow  

Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you. In other-words, no plan survives that initial engagement.

Life for most of us is like that. Plan all you want but there is always something that intervenes. There is a lot of things that do not go the way we thought they would. Health, career, family, friends, many things.

Oh, I forgot to say, yes there are a few people that can do no wrong. The worst muck-up turns into a bed of roses for them. They just can do nothing wrong.

Take our friend Sam. Sam did not know which of those life directions applied to him, nor did he care; he just kept on doing. Let me give you some examples. See if you can figure it out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.