Confessions Of A Spurned Housewife - Cover

Confessions Of A Spurned Housewife

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cindy is tired of being ignored by her husband and decides if he doesn't want her she'll find someone who will. She answers an ad for a submissive and although she knows nothing of BDSM, she wants to give it a try...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Hello Cindy,

As promised, I am writing you with instructions for our meeting tomorrow. Because we are just starting on our journey together, I thought it wise that we meet in a neutral area so I have gotten a hotel room for our first session. We will be meeting at 11:00 am at the Hotel Marriot. You will come to the hotel and wait in the hotel lobby. I will pick you up there and take you to our room. You will come dressed in something that is sexy and shows off your body, but that is not slutty and whorish. You will learn to be a lady in public, yet you will be my whore in private. So dress nicely, but do not wear any panties. We have a lot to discuss so we will probably be spending most the day together.

Master

That was what Master’s first email to me said. I read it a couple times to make sure I got all the info I needed. I smiled as I read how he wanted me to dress. Lady-like but with no panties ... the very thought made my pussy tingle. It had been such a long time since I’d had a real cock between my legs. I can tell you the anticipation was driving me crazy!

That night I had dreamed all manner of sexy situations where my new Master had used me for his pleasure. I had been such a slut – nothing but a cum dump for him to use as he saw fit. I woke up that morning feeling so horny I didn’t think I could make it until our meeting!

All morning long I could feel the burning itch of needing to be fucked hard and yet I didn’t want to do anything about it, for fear that I wouldn’t be ready for him when the time came. I had no idea what he would want of me this first session, but I wanted to be ready for anything.

Finally, mercifully, the time approached for me to go meet with Master. I had already gotten dressed in an outfit I hoped he would approve of and had done my hair and makeup. I sat on the kitchen table tapping my fingers nervously waiting for the last few minutes to tick off before I could leave.

At 10:45 I left the house and drove to the hotel. As I arrived I found a parking spot not too far from the door yet in a spot where it couldn’t be seen from the street. I didn’t need someone spotting the car and then asking me or Paul about it.

I checked my face once more in the rearview mirror and then sat for a moment trying to calm the butterflies that had come to nest in the pit of my stomach. Here goes... I thought to myself and got out of the car. I had to lean on the car for a second because my knees were wobbly, but I gathered myself and walked to the hotel lobby.

I passed through the automatic doors into the lobby and looked around. Good, he wasn’t here yet! I was thankful that I hadn’t kept him waiting. I took a seat where I could watch the door and waited for him to arrive.

It was only a couple minutes – promptly at 11:00am, that he walked into the lobby. He spotted me right off and walked towards me. He was dressed just as flawlessly as he was in the coffee shop and as he got closer I had to admire the man. He was the picture of class and tastefulness. He came up to where I was and looked me over for a second before speaking.

“Come,” he said. A simple one word command, but was the first he gave me as my Master. My pussy twitched and as he held out his hand to me, I took it and began following him to the elevator. We stepped into the elevator and the doors closed.

As we rode up to our floor, he stood across the elevator eyeing me critically. I stood there nervous and too intimidated to even look at him. I wanted so badly to know what he was thinking, to know what was going on behind those piercing green eyes. I felt like he was stripping me bare and examining all my flaws and imperfections.

Okay yes, I wasn’t a Victoria Secrets model. And yes I was nervous and apprehensive about meeting him like this, but hey, this was the first affair I had ever had! Still he looked at me like he was eyeing a prize cow at a cattle auction. It was the longest elevator ride of my life!

DING! The elevator reached our floor at last. The doors opened and I waited for him to step out before following him We walked down the hall a few doors before we reached our room. A swipe of the card he held and the door opened and we stepped inside.

The door to the room no sooner closed then he spun around and pushed me back against it, catching my gasp in his mouth as he pushed up against me and crushed me into the most passionate kiss I had ever known! his tongue forced its way into my mouth to explore and found mine waiting for it.

His body pressed up against mine, my rock hard nipples poking him in the chest while the bulge in his pants told me he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. he placed a leg between mine which was a smart move on his part, since I was melting and my knees no longer had the strength to hold me up.

Just as I ran out of air, he released me stepping back slightly and spinning me quickly around to face the door and pushing me back up against it. He raised my arms straight up over my head and made me keep them up while his hands explored my body. He slid his hands down my arms to my neck.

He grabbed my hair, showing me he was in control now. His hands then went down my sides past my breasts and down to my hips. He caressed my ass and then he went down my thighs before moving back up to my hips once more he pressed up against me and I felt his hard cock in the crack of my ass.

By now I was moaning and writhing against the door, The man was driving me mad with desire! I was already so horny that I could have jumped him right there in the hotel lobby, but the silent elevator ride and now his pawing me like this – it was almost more than I could stand!

“Ohhh God!” I cried as I felt his strong hands roaming over my body. His touch set my skin on fire and sent electrical sparks throughout my body. I was nervous and scared but I was also so fucking hot for this man! I wanted him more than I wanted anything else at that moment.

“Please, Master...” I moaned as his hands moved around to maul my tits. With his hands working my tits and his bulge nestled in the crack of my ass, I was on fire. I wriggled my ass back against him as I set my forehead on the door. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the feelings.

“Are you having fun, slut?” he hissed in my ear. His voice burned in my brain and only added more fuel to the fire in my pussy. “Do you like my hands on your body slut? Playing with your tits and toying with those hard nipples?”

“Ohhhh,” was all I could muster for a reply.

Then he grabbed my hair and hauled my head back pushing me harder up against the door. “So you think you want to be my slut do you? You think you have what it takes to please me? To serve me? We shall soon find out,” he growled. Then, still with a handful of my hair, he pulled me away from the door and half walked/half dragged me across the hotel room.

“On your knees slut,” he commanded when he reached the chair in the corner of the room. I knelt on the floor as he took a seat.

“Now to begin with, remember this position. You will be using it many times over your training,” he said, looking down at me.

“Yes Master,” I panted, still very aroused.

“I can see the lust in your eyes, slut. I can see you trembling with need. The smell of your passion fills my nostrils. This hypersexual need of yours will work well for me. It will be the tool I use to train you and to control you.

“You will learn how to obey me and how to please me. In return, I will see to it that these needs of yours are met. If you follow my commands and serve me well, you will be well rewarded. If you do not ... well we will deal with that when the time comes.”

“Yes Master,” I said.

“Good. There is a lot to learn and this will undoubtedly be the most challenging – and the most rewarding – journey of your life. Are you ready to begin?”

“Yes Master. I am ready,” I said, the anticipation building even as he spoke. Master sure knew how to keep me in suspense!

“Very Good. Now stand,” he commanded. I got to my feet immediately and stood in front of him.

“The clothes you picked to wear please me, but now I want you to take them off,” he said. I looked at him for a second as if double checking if I heard him right. He noticed my hesitancy and repeated the command. “Your clothes, slut. Remove them.”

I began undressing, first removing my blouse and setting it on the bed beside me. Then I looked at him and removed my bra. I stood in front of him searching his face for a reaction, trying to figure out if he was pleased with what he saw. But he showed no emotion – his “poker face” remained absolutely unchanged.

I sighed softly and removed my skirt. I had not worn panties as he had said so once the skirt was off, I was essentially naked save for my heels garter belt and stockings. I had worn the garter belt and stockings thinking that if something did happen today, it might please him that I wore them.

“Good girl. Come closer,” he said holding out his hand. I smiled and stepped forward between his knees. He touched my thigh and a gasped slightly. His hand began slowly sliding up my thigh and as it did my fire raised with it. His fingertips lightly grazed my stockings, then when they reached the top they continued across my naked flesh.

His touch was like liquid fire! He reached the crease of my V and teasingly traced it down to my pussy but didn’t touch it – rather he moved across to the other side and up the crease there. I was going crazy! I wanted him to touch me. To touch my poor neglected pussy and rub my tormented clit. I whimpered quietly my frustration.

Master must have heard me somehow because he smiled “Such a greedy slut! You wish for something more than my caress?”

“Y-yes Master,” I said, my voice trembling.

“Spread your legs. Show me that pussy,” he said. I spread my legs and he pulled me closer to him. sitting forward in the chair he put his face close to my now dripping pussy and inhaled deeply, taking in my musky aroma. Having his face so close to my aching pussy made me moan again

“Please Master...” I whimpered.

“Ahh yes, the hungry pussy,” he chuckled. He slipped a couple fingers into my pussy and my knees buckled slightly. He held me up tough and then began slowly pumping the fingers in and out of my slick pussy, churning them inside and curling them up to make sure to hit my g-spot.

I was in heaven! Masters fingers knew just where to touch and just how to do it to send me ever higher. I was moaning and twisting, impaled on his wonderful fingers. I reached up to grab my tits and play with my aching swollen nipples when somehow through the lust-fog I heard the words “Hands down.”

I put my hands down without thinking ... I couldn’t think anyway and his hand continued churning my pussy into molten butter. I was bobbing up and down on his hand, twisting and grinding on the fingers, trying everything I could to reach my peak and plunge headlong over it.

“Ohhh Master! Oh please I need to cum ... please make me cum. Please, please please...” I begged.

“And if I do allow you to cum, what will you give me in return slut?” he asked.

“Anything,” I said, “Anything Master, just please, please make me cum.” I pleaded, more vehemently.

“Very well then, but you may regret this bargain!” he said. And with that he increased the intensity of his fingering and added the thumb on his other hand to massage my swollen throbbing clit. The combination proved much more than I could handle And it was only moments before I was screaming out my release!

I came so hard I almost fell, my legs unable to support me. I had to lean on Master’s shoulders to keep me up. My pussy gushed as I came, pouring out its sweet juice as my body spasmed and bucked with the force of the orgasm. My head began to spin and I was having troubles breathing. I couldn’t speak – all that came out was one long howl and a bunch of unintelligible gibberish.

The next thing I remember I was laying on the bed, drenched in sweat and my brain was buzzing like a hundred bees had set up a hive in it. As the fog in my head cleared I saw Master sitting on the bed next to me.

“Welcome back,” he said with that gorgeous smile of his.

“Did I go out?” I asked, still not sure of what happened.

“No you didn’t go out, but you did get pretty lightheaded. It must have been some time since your last good cum.”

“Yes,” I said, “Quite some time. I have gotten myself off a lot, but it’s not the same.”

“No it isn’t. But that’s not going to be a problem anymore is it?” he said.

“No, Master, it isn’t. Thank you for my orgasm ... it was wonderful,” I said smiling broadly.

“You are welcome, slut. But from this point forward you will have to earn your orgasms. You earn them by following orders and by pleasing me. You will find me a generous and benevolent Master, however I can also be strict and harsh when my anger is provoked,” he said.

“I will try not to provoke you Master,” I said.

“Good girl. Now since I am using your sex drive and orgasms as a reward and tool for your training, rule number one is that you are not to pleasure yourself without permission. You are not to use your toys or anything else to pleasure yourself unless I tell you to, understand? If you can pleasure yourself anytime you want, then I will not be able to use it as a motivation for your training.”

“Yes Master, I understand. I won’t pleasure myself without Your permission,” I said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.