Confessions Of A Spurned Housewife - Cover

Confessions Of A Spurned Housewife

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cindy is tired of being ignored by her husband and decides if he doesn't want her she'll find someone who will. She answers an ad for a submissive and although she knows nothing of BDSM, she wants to give it a try...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

My name is Cindy and I am a married woman with a serious problem. I am a nymphomaniac. Yes, that’s right I love sex. I love all types of sex. I love pussy sex. I love anal sex. I love oral sex. I love lesbian sex. I even love Internet “cyber” sex. I love having sex, watching sex, and reading about sex. When I’m not having sex, I am thinking about having sex. Now, you may not think this is a problem, but let me explain further.

Being married has really cramped my style. My husband was more in love with his job than he was with me, which left me unfulfilled and horny. At first I took care of my needs myself – I got to be real good with my plastic boyfriend and had several electric lovers to choose from. But batteries don’t keep you warm at night and you can’t really have an intelligent conversation with a vibrator. So I was still left bored and lonely – a bad combination for someone like me!

I played the good wife for a few years, always hoping that someday my husband would notice what he had right beside him. But shortly after our fifth anniversary, I had reached the point that I had to do something or go crazy. A nymphomaniac like me left sexually deprived is a woman who is desperate. And that is when I met Mark.

It started when I was online one day doing my regular bill paying chores. I had finished paying everyone that I needed to at that time, so I went looking for a sexy story to read. I enjoy reading sexy erotic stories to charge up my imagination so later, when me and my toy play, I can mentally picture myself doing those things or getting them done to me and it helps me to get off.

I found a couple good sites and started looking around for stories, when I noticed one of the story sites had a personal ad bulletin board area attached to it. Just out of curiousity, I popped in to see what was happening. I began reading through the ads, checking out what people were saying in them.

Most the ads said pretty much the same thing; a guy or girl looking for a good time – blah, blah, blah. Pretty much what I expected. But just as I was about to leave and go find something else to read, one last ad caught my attention:

I’m a dominant, seeking my submissive. I’m looking for a real girl, who knows what it truly means to be a submissive.

You should like to be controlled, but still want, and know, that being a submissive is about love and affection. You should be willing to submit in all areas of your life and serve obediently, knowing that it is in your service that you are truly free. You should be able to derive pleasure from serving, and understand that it is your obedience that pleases me and that my pleasure is your reward.

In return for your obedience and submission, you can expect the full measure of my support, care, and protection. You will be treated well, nurtured, cared for, and loved to the best of my ability. Your submission is my treasure and it will be guarded with all that I am.

About me ... tall, white, and well-built, I am handsome, intelligent, funny, and a lot of fun both in and out of the bedroom. I’m adventurous, love the outdoors, I’m athletic, and looking for something long term.

I am tired of the bar scene, and of hook ups with no emotional attachments, and so I am looking for something real and substantial. I do not want just a quick sexual game, I am looking for a relationship, not a fuck. I’m kinky, but not over the top.

You should be a single white, latina, or asian. Thick is okay, just be in decent shape. You should be 18 or older. Submissive, looking for something long term. You can be a first timer to Dom/sub relationships, or semi-experienced. You must be real, and be serious about this. Do not waste my time, I will not waste yours...

If your real, serious, and like my ad, get in touch. Be sure to include your name, best way to contact you, and a few pics. Include a little about you in your email, what you want, are looking for, where your from, what turned you on to my ad and made you get in touch, etc.

Reading the ad, my pussy began to tingle. I had never thought much about the whole BDSM thing and didn’t know too much about it, yet the idea of a man controlling me and making me do all sorts of lewd and degrading sexual acts really got my pussy going. I was pretty open-minded and free about sex and how people expressed themselves, so just about anything was cool with me so long as everyone had a good time.

I decided to pursue this further and see where it went. I know it was wrong, but I wasn’t happy with the way my life was going. A change was definitely in order! So I answered the ad not sure what was going to happen, but excited that something was.

For safety’s sake I had set up an alternate email. I didn’t want to get caught for one thing, and for another, if this guy turned out to be a creep or worse, it would be easy to drop out of sight and ditch him.

I checked my email every day, sometimes twice a day, but I heard nothing. I was beginning to think it was just a waste of time and was feeling pretty down. But after about a week and a half, I checked my email one day to find a message waiting there for me! Excitedly I opened it up – the only thing this email was used for was the ad so I knew what the message was about:

Hello Cindy2012,

I received your reply to my ad – thank you for responding. I am sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, but I have been out of town on business.

Your reply intrigues me and I would like to get to know you better. I was also quite impressed with the pic you sent as well. I understand it was just a quick cell phone picture but from what I saw, you look very pretty. I was pleased. I would like to meet with you at a place of your choosing, and discuss this further.

If you care to move forward with this, let me know the time and place that we can meet and have coffee and talk or whatever.

Sir

Reading the email, my heart was racing. Part of me, a big part, wanted to write back right away. But when he talked about meeting so soon, it kinda of made me nervous. I knew all the horror stories and the news about Internet meetings.

Plus meeting someone would take this whole personal ad thing I had going into reality. Somehow I justified what I was doing as just a fantasy. But if I was to actually meet someone it would be more like ... cheating.

I logged off my email and shut the computer down. I had housework to do anyway. But as the day progressed, the email kept coming back to haunt my thoughts. As I swept and mopped the floors in my house I pictured myself as a domestic girl, cleaning up my Master’s large mansion. As I started dinner, I fancied myself cooking and serving my Master his food submissively as I knelt beside him.

As the day progressed I thought about him more and more. And the more I thought of him, the more turned on I was getting. By the time I had dinner started I was dripping! My husband Paul wouldn’t be home for another 30 minutes at least, so I left dinner in the oven while I went into the bedroom to take care of a different type of “simmering”!

I shut the door to the bedroom and laid back on the king-sized bed. Reaching into my nightstand, I pulled out one of my favorite toys, an 8 inch long, 2 inch thick pink jelly vibrator, shaped and textured to look and feel like a real cock. It not only vibrated but it would rotate as well and at the base it had a delightful little buzzer in just the right place to hit my clit. My pink lover never failed to send me into orbit!

As hot as I was at the moment thinking about him, I knew it wouldn’t take long for me to relieve all this pent-up frustration. So I laid back to enjoy my work. Sure enough, in about 15 minutes I was on the verge of a howling orgasm. I pictured myself performing in front of him, doing for him what I was doing at the moment for myself.

Fantasizing about “being made to perform for his pleasure” was just the ticket to cure my current state and it brought me to a thunderous orgasm. When I finished and had calmed myself down, I went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit before Paul came home.

As was usual, Paul arrived right at 5:30 and grumbled some about work being tough and his boss being a jerk. We sat down and ate dinner pretty much in silence and then I got up to start clearing the table. And, as usual, he announced that he was going down to the club for drinks with the guys. Pretty standard fare for me these days.

But unlike all the other times that I was left to entertain myself while Paul went out, this night I had someone else on my mind. So instead of vegging in front of the TV, I decided to email back this guy who had so effectively held my thoughts lately.

As I opened my email and re-read his letter, I started getting wet all over again. What was it about this guy that enraptured me so? I began typing and telling him how he had been on my mind and how excited I was to be talking to him.

I confessed to him that I had played with myself and thought about him while doing it. I told him that I was picturing myself laying on the floor in front of his chair fucking myself with my vibrator while he watched, giving him a private show.

I don’t know why I was so forward with him, I’m not like that usually. But writing him, it just seemed to come out. As I re-read what I wrote, I could feel the heat in my cheeks as I blushed. I must have been cherry red!

After telling him what I had done, I wrote telling him that I would like to meet and I told him about a little coffee shop that I knew would afford us enough privacy so we wouldn’t be caught. I asked him to meet me there tomorrow at around noon and we could have lunch.

Paul never came home for lunch, saying it was just a waste of gas to come home. He normally just ate downtown at a little place close by his work. So I knew that I would be safe leaving the house.

I finished up the email and as I pressed “send” my heart jumped. There, it was done. I was going to meet a strange man to discuss the possibility of serving him sexually!

The next day after Paul went off to work I got busy. I wanted to be perfect for my meeting so I showered and shaved my legs and underarms. I thought about shaving my pussy but wasn’t sure what he liked, so I just trimmed it up a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.