That Cupid Masque! - Cover

That Cupid Masque!

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Charles Devereaux wore a Cupid mask to a Halloween masque also held on his birthday, and the results were, well.....mind blowing.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Halloween  

Next Month...
The Sunday before Thanksgiving

We men kissed each of the ladies as they left to go shopping for Thanksgiving dinner, hoping to catch plenty of ingredients ahead of time by not waiting until the last minute. They also went to different supermarkets, intentionally improving their odds. They naturally maximized the use of their coupons, not wishing to pay anything extra. We might not be poor, but we weren’t about to waste a red cent. All of us guys, now that we all lived together, spent that Sunday afternoon busy looking over the final plans to close the sales on all houses and the purchase of the new family home.

We had been working with the same real estate agency for this, though we each used different agents for different residences. I had only met the one for Denise’s place, where we all lived at the moment. The ladies kept urging me to meet the other realtors, but so far, it hadn’t happened. Stacey Beauvais was married, so theoretically safe as a choice if one wished to avoid mixing business with pleasure. I couldn’t help noticing that she looked at me a little longer than usual. Since I didn’t wear my Cupid mask in dealing with her, I passed it off as a lingering effect that wouldn’t disrupt anything per se.

“I think that we’ve narrowed down our choices on buyers for this home to these two couples. They are both good candidates and whoever doesn’t get picked for this place should be in contention for one of the others, which I believe that both of them already are. Unless I missed something about this. Denise, as you know, gave me power of attorney to close this sale. Legally, I also have a say about Kathy’s place as her husband, but I’ve left that up to her so far,” I thought aloud.

“I really like this couple for my place, in fact. I’ve met with both men and they’re just great guys. I never met two gay men who defied the stereotypes so thoroughly. Both are very manly and would enjoy the fishing and duck hunting in this area quite well. Granted, they’re Log Cabin Republicans, but I’ll try not to hold that against them. Eric and Bradley, that’s them,” Dad bluntly announced.

“Okay, then. It’s Bubba and Babette. Weird combo of names, but not here in Louisiana! Nice couple, though where they got their money in this day and age is hard to say. I’m glad that we stuck to our guns on not selling to private equity firms. Only selling to actual residents, to people, is a serious cause for pride, I believe,” I replied, making my final decision and texting Denise about it.

“You gonna call Stacey about it?” she answered.

“Sure, why not? I don’t know if she’ll be available, but it’s worth a try,” I responded to my sister.

“Good news, then. Have fun!” Denise told me.

“Well, bro, I’ve had as much progress as I’m gonna have for now. I’ve narrowed it down to three couples. I’m gonna dip for now. You comin’, guys?” Quincy declared.

“Yeah, I’m down to my finalists, too. Let’s roll,” Thierry agreed.

“Alright, then. Do your thing. What about you, Lucien?” I probed.

“Down to two, but gonna consult Lucille before having the final say,” Lucien clarified.

“Hey, I’ve found my couple. I’ll deal with my realtor tomorrow. I’ll have to discuss it with my wives, the old and the new. Even as the patriarch, one is a fool to ignore the thoughts of my matriarchs. So, that is that. Have fun with your realtor, Charlie boy. Mask up,” Dad teased me.

I knew what he implied, but I didn’t see it as anything other than goofy trash talk. Guys bust each other’s balls in a good-humored way all the time. It’s very different from how gals behave toward each other, compliments to the face and cattiness to each other behind their backs. Dad was just being a dude that way.

“Very funny, Dad. Anyway, I’ll contact Stacey. She will probably want to wait until tomorrow for the meeting, but I’ll be ready for either outcome. A good thing that I have the week off. Tamar’s really good about that,” I cracked back at him.

“Gee, I wonder why,” Dad got the last word, implying that I was Tamar’s favorite trucker because I was also her lover.

Okay, so maybe there was some truth to that. I was sleeping with the boss. So sue me. If women can do it, why can’t men? It’s a time-honored human custom. In any case, she was pregnant by me now, and possibly by at least one other guy. Why shouldn’t she favor the father of her unborn child?

I sent a quick text to Stacey as soon as the guys had left, expecting her to push things off until tomorrow. Boy, was I wrong! She sent me a response with flirty emojis and the words, “Can’t stay away from me, eh, babe? Mind if I bring my hubby?” I took that to be playful flirting with no real intent, because why else would she have her husband tag along? He wasn’t likely to sit and watch me hump his wife, was he? Outside of kinky freaks like my family and me, that seemed very implausible to me.

“You’re both very welcome, hon,” I replied with equal playfulness.

The response was very fast, “It’s a threesome, then,” followed by three heart emojis. I didn’t take it too seriously, because as far as I could tell, the effects of the mask were limited to those who had seen me wear it. It was all in good fun, right?

I set out the paperwork and some beer and nachos with cheese dip for the couple, as well as some good Southern sweet tea for anyone uninterested in booze. I didn’t worry about the mask, even though it lay around next to me, as I would have to actually wear it for it to have any impact. I wasn’t planning to do that, so what did it matter that it lay around?

I didn’t have to wait very long for Stacey and her husband, Andre Beauvais, to arrive. I wasn’t sure what to expect of her hubby, but he was a tall, slender, and well-groomed man with a light olive skin and gray eyes that made me wonder about his actual heritage. He only had a soul patch on his face as far as hair went. Stacey, of course, was only five feet, three inches tall and weighed just one hundred ten pounds. She had small, but perky tits that poked slightly through her bikini top, just enough curves for her height, weight, and build, and a rather shapely ass that filled out her khaki shorts. Her exposed legs were sensibly tanned, not too much, and they were sleek and recently shaved.

“Sorry for how informally dressed I am. I wasn’t expecting to visit anyone today. I couldn’t refuse you. Nor could Andre, right, dear? Oh, beer, tea, and nachos! Nice! I like the way that you think! My favorite brew, too!” Stacey poured beer for all three of us, much to my astonishment.

I wasn’t one to decline a drink offered by my rather friendly ... and pretty realtor, so I accepted the drink as I prepared to discuss the paperwork. Before I could say anything about that, though, Stacey walked over and grabbed my mask with a wicked smile on her face. Did she plan to put it on herself or her husband, I wondered for a second, just before she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. That took a good minute, with her even slipping me some tongue. Then, while I was busy catching my breath, she popped the mask onto my face and kissed me again.

“Yep, just as they told me. Like night and day. You’re a looker even without the mask, but damn, with it on ... I want to just straddle you and have my way with you or else let you have your way with me. The ladies were right ... and I wager that, when the other realtors find out ... them and their husbands and wives, you’re going to have even more lovers. Right, dear?” Stacey told me just before her husband began undressing her in front of me.

“I’m unwrapping my gift to you, just as she is about to do with hers. She wasn’t joking about that threesome. I’ve always been bi, as has Stacey, and we’ve had threesomes of both kinds, but ... wow!” Andre told me now, even as his wife disrobed him, too.

Before I knew it, both of them were naked as jaybirds, even as they knelt and applied some Astroglide to my cock manually. Then she put some on his reasonably sized prick and his quite hairless ass. When he did the same to both of her holes, there was no doubt of their agenda. They wanted a “devil’s threesome.” I tossed back some beer with some of the nachos before noticing that both of them were on their hands and knees in front of me. I went behind Stacey first and eased my dick inside her slippery snatch. I then yanked him by the hair, as if on instinct, and pushed his face into her butt-crack.

“You want to please me? Eat your wife’s ass while I fuck her sweet and juicy gash! After that, we’ll see. You two started this, but I’m in charge now and I’ll finish it. My way. No highway option,” I instructed the couple as I began pumping good and hard in and out of her delectable twat.

Stacey started moaning very loudly as she felt my cock thrusting into her cunt, soon bucking her hips vigorously as well. Andre grinned at me as he kept running his tongue along her crack, clearly enjoying the taste of her tush. Evidently, he always liked performing analingus or else he just discovered an appetite for it, but his utter lack of hesitation suggested the former rather than the latter to me. She reacted to his oral services with intense arousal as well, clearly something that they practiced together quite frequently.

“There are few more intimate acts than rimming each other and we love doing it ... often! He seems to enjoy it even more than I do, which is saying a lot!” Stacey shouted, even as Andre laughed.

“You have one of the most delicious asses that I’ve ever licked, so why not?” Andre informed his wife, even as I kept fucking her.

Stacey’s wedding band and Andre’s flashed now in the sunlight coming through the blinds, even as mine did (yes, by now, I had resumed wearing it, as had Kathy). It was pretty hot to think about, three apparently happily married people getting it on together in the privacy of someone’s home, a couple sharing half of another one. When I bottomed out inside Stacey’s slit and Andre’s tongue stretched her browneye sufficiently, she creamed herself on my cock and I erupted while admiring her lovely buns.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.