That Cupid Masque! - Cover

That Cupid Masque!

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Charles Devereaux wore a Cupid mask to a Halloween masque also held on his birthday, and the results were, well.....mind blowing.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Halloween  

“So, are you still mad about me kicking you out?” Patricia asked Dad as he began humping her from behind for old times’ sake.

“Are you still mad about me fooling around on you?” he retorted.

“Not anymore. I figured out by now what kind of man you are. You’re a horndog, plain and simple, just like your son. The world could use more of your kind of man, in fact. And his. I’m totally converted to your worldview nowadays. Forgive me for kicking you out of the house?” Patricia pouted, her lips quivering as she awaited his forgiveness.

“Sure, even if it was in the dead of winter. In Alaska, of all places! Nearly froze to death for a bit there. I’ll just have to take it out on your ass henceforth,” Dad teased her even as he really seemed to forgive her.

Of course, one couldn’t tell by the way that Dad slapped Patricia’s booty and rammed his cock balls deep inside her slippery twat. I was busy plowing Jeanette for my part, my thick, throbbing rod making her squirm as she took me further on every stroke. I loved the sight of her long legs and her sweet, juicy bottom as I ravished her luscious pussy doggy-style. My half-sister made it apparent that she enjoyed me, especially while I wore the mask as I hit it from the back.

“Don’t ... you ... dare ... ever ... stop ... this!” Jeanette insisted as she let me slam into her again from behind.

“So, you want this to be as permanent as I hoped, then!” I teased Jeanette while fondling her ass and ravishing her cunt.

“Oui, monsieur! You are my brother and my lover and I wouldn’t have it any other way! I want my brother to breed me ... all of my brothers to breed me, in fact! I want to have your ... incest love child! You would do that for me, right? You would breed your little sister and keep me as one of your lovers for life! I hope to have a daughter, so you could breed her when she comes of age, too!” Jeanette further excited me with more talk of breeding my own kith and kin.

Naturally, I worried that too many generations of incest might screw up the bloodline, but as I wore that mask, I realized that it would never happen like that. Provided that I wore the mask while I bred a lady, all of my offspring would turn out perfectly, in fact. This, in turn, made me wonder if I should lend out the mask to others or it would even work with them. Did the mask bind itself to one person or did it instead work with whoever wore it at the time?

I noticed that Lucien and Lucille were busy getting it on, too, by now, while Mom let Quincy and Thierry share her in a devil’s threesome. Thierry was inside her cunt from below and Quincy was up her ass, much to her and their delight. No doubt, an already rather lascivious family was really on the cusp of breaking free into total hedonistic abandon. That was how it should be, of course. There shouldn’t be these insane rules of sexual morality or whatever imposed by society holding any of us back.

I laughed as Kathy, Kara, Kylie, Brittany, Candace, Denise, and Tamar worked themselves into a circular daisy chain, with each lady muff diving the others. The sight was more than enough to rouse a dead man, and I was far from deceased, just like Dad. That was even truer with the Cupid mask, which was a real barrier to any kind of male refractory period. I humped my little sister Jeanette with a fury and caressed her derriere while smiling at the scene of so many women who I loved eating each other out.

“I love all of my brothers, but you are definitely my favorite, Charles!” Jeanette told me breathlessly as I reamed her with serious vigor.

“Oh, really?” I asked her with some surprise.

“Certainly, at least now. I don’t know who was my favorite before, if anyone, but now you’re absolutely my favorite brother ... favorite sibling, in fact! I’m your sister-slut for life! I’ll let all of my brothers breed me, but I’m so glad that the first baby Daddy will be you! And I really, really want a daughter!” Jeanette exclaimed as she bucked her hips to meet me halfway.

When I slid my left ring finger into her ass, Jeanette screamed and backed her booty up to take more of that digit inside her backdoor. I pulled her long, luscious locks of dark brown hair while ramming her forcefully, making her cream herself with every stroke for some reason. I strongly suspected that Jeanette loved that kind of rough sex, as she seemed to prove with her every gasp, every moan, and every shallow breath.

I added a second finger, my middle one, to my little sister’s anus, and she nearly threw me off with her thrashing and jerking in response to my digits. When I put my left index finger, past the knuckle, inside her sphincter, Jeanette began cussing in both English and Cajun French, which admittedly she was half each. She looked back at me and blew me a kiss as she continued to welcome my every thrust inside her slippery snatch.

“Do it, please! Cum inside me and knock me up, bro! Make me pregnant with your incest baby! I am your sister-slut and I belong to you for life! We should really all live with you, so we can all take that dick of yours inside our bodies. I really, really want to have your baby! I didn’t take the Pill this morning, either,” Jeanette now openly pleaded for my seed.

I erupted immediately inside my sister’s twat, spurting rope after rope into her depths, which only made her cream herself all over again. I didn’t know just how fertile she was right then, so soon after she gave up taking her birth control, but I would make a point of trying very hard to breed her. I pulled my fingers out of her ass and she rose just high enough to take them into her mouth and lick them straight out of her own tush. Then she planted a lip lock on me and we made out in front of everyone.

“I meant it, Charles. I quit taking the Pill this morning and I won’t take it again. Ever. I actually have the pills with me, in that purse, and if you wish it, I’ll flush mine down the commode. Right in front of you, if you ask it of me. I want to really prove my love for you, my brother. Please let me do this for you!” Jeanette begged me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.