That Cupid Masque! - Cover

That Cupid Masque!

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Charles Devereaux wore a Cupid mask to a Halloween masque also held on his birthday, and the results were, well.....mind blowing.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Halloween  

“Shazaam! Oh, fucking God! Yes, yes, motherfucking YES!” Kathy screamed after I fucked her on about the twelfth stroke or so.

“Someone misses that dick, doesn’t she?” Denise teased Kathy and she made no attempt to deny it.

“DO I EVER! This cock, this fucking cock ... the best ... fucking ... cock in ... the motherfucking WORLD!” Kathy proved yet again what a screamer she was at heart.

That was too much for even me, as my ex-wife bathed my prick in her juices and creamed herself a third or fourth ... or fifth time. I erupted inside her slick, dripping wet snatch, filling her up with my hot spunk at last. I looked down at her fine, swarthy ass and knelt behind her on impulse to lick and kiss each cheek. Then I parted her buns and started rimming her with a vengeance, making her scream out my name repeatedly now. She had a very yummy butt, after all. Who could resist one as fine as hers?

“Well, my darling ex-wife? What gives?” I teased Kathy as I pulled her up and she removed my mask to kiss me.

“Not ex. Current. The divorce paperwork was never finalized. It got ... tied up ... in red tape, you see. I made sure of it. This was ... a bluff. I never meant to go quite that far. I am still your wife! I will always be your wife! Always! I love it! I love it! I love it! Don’t worry. I have learned to ... handle my jealousy. I don’t care that you’re boning your Israeli boss, your rather married Israeli boss, judging from her wedding band. I know that will never stop.

“I don’t care that you’re fucking your own sister, two stepmothers, and BOTH of my sisters! Fuck every motherfucking woman on Earth if you wish it! I’m still your wife ... and you’re still my husband! You could fuck that ‘cash me outside’ girl right in front of me, right up her skanky ass, cum inside her, pop it out of her butthole, and shove it down my throat! I would still suck your dick like it was the sweet lollipop in the world! I would bob up and down on it like it was a candied apple!

“So ... Tamar, is it? Tamar, I hope that you enjoy sharing my man ... OUR man ... a lot, because I’ll do it until the end of the world for Charles. He’s mine, but he’s yours, too. And he’s Denise’s. And Candace’s. And Brittany’s. And Kylie’s ... and Kara’s. He belongs to all of us now. That’s fine and dandy with me. I wouldn’t divorce the hubby, though, if I were you. Adultery is a lot more fun than divorce!” Kathy winked at each of us, much to our shock with this news.

“Sorry ... babe,” I told Tamar.

My boss burst out into laughter and puckered up for a very sweet kiss for both Kathy and me alike. Then she laughed again and knelt to take me inside her mouth all over again. She flashed her wedding band the whole time, too, even taking pics of it on her phone to send to hubby. She even sent him a text saying, “Let’s forget the divorce. It turns out that he’s still married. Just get used to sharing me with him. Please still fuck that Arab girl, though. I want to taste our juices together on your cock.”

“Oh, God, he’s fucking gorgeous, ain’t he? That big cock of his is ... yummy! So fucking delicious!” Denise roared as she knelt to share my dick with Tamar, my boss.

“Well, there’s always bigamy, you know. Illegal as fuck, but who cares?” Candace reminded us as the ladies all began lining up to suck Dad and me in turns.

“Can you put that mask back on, babe?” Kathy pleaded with me ... her pout joined quickly by the rest of them.

I relented, of course, putting on the Cupid mask yet again while getting my knob polished by so many women now. For some reason or another, the girls all wanted me to wear the mask. There was really something magical about the mask. The ladies in my life, who already seemed to enjoy me, felt even stronger about me with it on than without it. Well, if it got my dick sucked a lot, who was I to complain, right?

I wondered if this was gonna be a permanent thing, but to be fair, it had its upsides. At least it did if I could take it off now and then without too much trouble. It certainly lent itself to a degree of anonymity, didn’t it? I could be like a sexual superhero or something, I laughed to myself. Or I could just kick back and enjoy the whole damn thing. It was my birthday, after all.

“Were you planning to let us in on the fun, too?” Mom announced herself, with Patricia in tow for some reason.

“You ... want some of this action, ladies?” Dad chuckled.

“Oh, Louis, you know as well as I do that Devereaux dick is addictive as fuck! Even more so with Charles all of the sudden ... wouldn’t you agree? Something about that damn mask! Lucien, Lucille, Quincy, Jeanette, Thierry, come and join us!” Mom shouted now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.