The Commissar's in Town - Cover

The Commissar's in Town

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Set in the same universe as "Hump Day Block Party," but set earlier in time and with the title inspired by a certain song. The arrival of the deputy commissar assigned to reorganize the local law courts sets in motion a chain of events that affects many folks, but especially several connected to recent family and divorce law cases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Sharing   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Politics   Violence  

“Wow, that was quite the supper, Trudy, I must confess! And you say that I can bring some home to Dad? That would be very lovely if possible. I imagine that by now, he’s rather worried about his future now that I have no job, if he’s heard about it, which he might have by this point,” Sasha reacted to the wonderful pot roast and dry red wine that she enjoyed.

“Well, don’t worry about him. I intend to cooperate with the man who dismissed me in re-opening several of these cases, from David’s to your father’s. Some might still have merit, but the ones which do not, well, we can see about getting them reversed. Even if I didn’t, they probably would be, but I imagine that my participation will help as well. He’s Deputy Commissar William Hepburn, from the Sub-Commissariat for Reorganization of Law Courts, or something like that. I imagine that with my help, he will go much further in vacating things. Who knows, maybe with the right attitude, I’ll get my old job back,” Trudy’s eyes flashed in a conspiratorial fashion.

“Here’s hoping that you stick it to Dwight, then, since he’s the one who made you loathe all mankind. He sounds like an abomination on three legs, if you ask me,” David chuckled, even as Sasha now surprised him by popping onto his lap and simply taking his cock inside her wet, juicy snatch.

“Woah, but ... you’re a virgin!” David reacted with shock ... and excitement at taking this ginger babe’s cherry like that.

“Not anymore, and I never claimed to still have a hymen, did I?” Sasha winked as she began making out with her new lover and riding his cock.

“So much for foreplay, I see,” Trudy joked, winking at both of them.

“Oh, honey, this guy had me wet from the time that he put that 7 Up in your hand. Just something about him, the mixture of strength and kindness, a good man capable of standing up for himself, but also full of empathy for others ... That’s my idea of, pardon the use of a Yiddish word here, menschkeit. Manhood. Strength and firmness, matched by mercy and compassion. That’s what a father should be, a lover should be, a husband or boyfriend should be. That’s what David is and that’s why we’re both falling with him, aren’t we?” Sasha declared as she took David deeper in her very eager twat.

They fucked for several more minutes, now in silence, while Trudy watched with growing fascination. She had to admit, the two of them looked very right together, they fit like a glove, but something was missing. She just wasn’t sure what it might be, not yet, anyway, other than herself ... but that wasn’t the whole picture. There was something else missing, and she just had to figure it out. She was sure that she would, and yet there was considerable apprehension as to the chances that it would happen in time to do any of them any good.

In any case, Trudy found herself more aroused by the minute and she had a crazy idea, “Hey, guys, what’s your father’s phone number? I want to invite him over, try to help ... soothe his loneliness. He might be a little shocked when he sees you two together, but I think that I can ... how shall I put it, make it up to him ... and atone for what I did to him, too. I owe him that much, anyway.”

Sasha licked her lips at that idea and mouthed the number, right before one of the climaxes took over her body and she started moaning feverishly. One thing was sure: she was too far gone to mind that her father might catch her in the act of fornicating with a newly divorced man. Sasha Rothstein was on another plane of existence, far too enraptured by the knowledge that she was with the man of her dreams to give a shit about anything but that. He could have a dozen wives sitting around and glaring at her, or even a dozen exes, and she would still think of nothing but her coupling with David. She was that caught up in the moment, in the intimacy that she shared with her lover.

For David, well, it was another experience entirely, too. He enjoyed what Trudy and he did, to be sure, but to have a woman so absolutely transfixed, so completely enthralled to him, none of his lovers, past or present, had ever been quite like that. It was heady wine, far more than the dry red, and he felt as if he were the center of the universe for a moment, because he was absolutely the center of Sasha’s. After such a toxic, unhappy marriage to a very selfish woman like Alycen, it was truly thrilling and liberating to be with someone who genuinely loved one for oneself and did not seek to manipulate one for a change.

On a more visceral, animal plane, however, David also enjoyed the tight, sweet, juicy, slick pussy that engulfed him, the heat of Sasha’s body and her passionate embrace as she clung to him and took him as deep as she could. He relished the soft, smooth skin, the pampered, plump, pillowy flesh of her bosom, belly, and bottom, and the curvy, voluptuous hips that accentuated the femininity of his cuddly new lady. There wasn’t a part of Sasha that wasn’t sensual and sexy to David, not that he could see, and so this fine young woman who was now his lover could bring him well past the point of no return.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.