The Commissar's in Town - Cover

The Commissar's in Town

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Set in the same universe as "Hump Day Block Party," but set earlier in time and with the title inspired by a certain song. The arrival of the deputy commissar assigned to reorganize the local law courts sets in motion a chain of events that affects many folks, but especially several connected to recent family and divorce law cases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Sharing   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Politics   Violence  

“Alycen?” David reacted, seeing his ex-wife at the door.

“The very same. Hi. Look, sorry about springing this on you, but I really need to get this off my chest. Can I come in, pretty please?” Alycen begged him.

“Oh, come on, David ... give her a hearing, please?” Sasha pleaded with her fiance, much to even her own surprise.

“Do it for us, please?” Trudy backed her up, really making David feel a bit outnumbered by the ladies now.

“Oh, alright!” David opened the door, albeit a bit gruffly.

“Hello ... for those of you who didn’t know ... I’m Alycen. David’s ex-wife. Look, David, I know that I was nasty as fuck to you, but I want you to know that I’m past that ... and I’m getting remarried very soon. To Joanna here,” Alycen called out her fiancee’s name, bringing her best friend and now lesbian lover inside with her.

“Congratulations,” David somewhat sarcastically replied.

“I suppose that I deserve that to an extent. I was a real heinous bitch during the divorce, though clearly you’re not holding a grudge against the judge, are you? Yes, Your Honor, I recognize you. I don’t know how she got on your good side and I didn’t, but consider this my own plea for mercy and forgiveness.

“By the way, Joanna here forgave her ex-husband, Les, as well as her sister, Brandy, with whom Les cheated. Long story, for some reason, Brandy needed to get pregnant, so they had an affair. My own needs are more ... lustful in nature. I’m just not cut out for monogamy. Neither are you, from what I can see here.

“Nor is the likely father cut out for any kind of relationship at all. It’s okay, though. Joanna and I will raise this little bambino together. It was wrong to expect you to raise another man’s baby. I get that. It was wrong to deceive you at all, but I didn’t do that all for myself. I also did it to give the baby a real father.

“Well, it appears that you’re up for ... something other than monogamy now, so why not have an affair with me? Please? I think that you can have Joanna, too, though I won’t speak for her. You don’t have to be the Daddy. I’m fairly sure that Jeremy is the father. He’s just gonna have to step in some way and deal with it. Well, what do you say?

“I know that it sounds greedy to some. I have a great fiancee, a wonderful pair of lovers in her ex and her sister, but I want you, too. I think that they’d let you fuck Brandy, too. And I know that none of us would kick this lovely young woman or the fine-ass cougar here out of bed, either. So, yes, I’m pitching a kind of ... kinky, wanton, deviant lifestyle. But you’re already part of the way there, no longer Mr. Faithful, Straight-Laced Husband, right?” Alycen really got her sales pitch underway.

“Trudy’s making amends,” David calmly countered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.