Daddy's Cock Forever! - Cover

Daddy's Cock Forever!

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - From the perspective of a bitter, cynical husband and father with a penchant for philandering, this is the tale of how his daughter became his slut on her wedding day, just hours after marrying her beau.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“So, Jordan, I gather that you two plan to get hitched as well?” I asked Denise’s girlfriend in front of her, making both of them blush.

“Yeah, I believe so. I haven’t ... popped the question yet, but that’s the idea. I just didn’t want to pop it without a rock, you know. And I know too much about conflict diamonds to buy just any rock. It has to be ... cruelty-free. However, if Denise will accept a proposal at another woman’s wedding ... sans diamond,” Jordan gestured toward Denise, who broke down into tears.

“Yes, yes, yes ... if you’re asking what I think that you are ... yes, I’ll marry you! I’ll marry you as soon as I can. Screw the rock! I just want to be your wife!” Denise hugged and kissed Jordan repeatedly, clearly being deliriously happy now.

“Well, I’m no priest or rabbi, neither of them likely to perform a lesbian wedding, anyway, but I’ll do the honors if you wish it. I’m an ordained minister nowadays, thanks to the Internet. Just say the word, girls. If my sister is that confident in a lover that she wants to walk down the aisle with her, more power to her. Then again, maybe Xander would want to officiate. It’s your call,” I recalled that Xander was basically almost clergy now.

“Hey, I am an ordained minister, too, just for the record. I would love to preside over Aunt Denise’s wedding to Aunt Jordan. See, I already think of you as family, Jordan. How about it?” Xander announced.

“Then it’s settled, no offense, bro. But, yeah, I like the idea of a Buddhist novice presiding and Xander and I really bonded while we were out of the country together. He has grown to know me better and vice versa, not to mention developing a friendship with Jordan. We’re much closer than we used to be,” Denise explained, hoping that she didn’t hurt my feelings.

“None taken. Like you said, you had time to get closer to my son. Which is good, an aunt and nephew growing closer together like that. Not all forms of family bonding involve, well, you know,” it was my turn to blush just a bit, unusual as that was for me nowadays.

“Yes, I do. Well, as long as we’re on the same page, just know that I don’t judge whatever dynamic you have. I just don’t want details, other than the fact that you’re ... all intimate with each other. That’s good. You’re all good folks and I want you to be happy, okay? That’s all that counts with me. Now, give me a hug, won’t ya?” Denise hugged me very tightly now.

“Hey, Aunt Denise ... so, this is Aunt Jordan. Meet Billie, my wife! She was my husband, but that’s a long story. I still love her either way,” Amy introduced them at last.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.