Daddy's Cock Forever! - Cover

Daddy's Cock Forever!

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - From the perspective of a bitter, cynical husband and father with a penchant for philandering, this is the tale of how his daughter became his slut on her wedding day, just hours after marrying her beau.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“Do you, Roger, take this woman, Elisabeth, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?” my sister Denise asked Roger Stanfield, my brother-in-law, as he prepared to take Elisabeth Guttmacher as his bride.

“I do,” Roger beamed at Elisabeth, who seemed tickled pink to get the lifelong bachelor to commit to her.

“Do you, Elisabeth, take this man, Roger, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?” Denise now asked Elisabeth.

“I do,” Elisabeth’s smile widened even more as she answered that question.

“Then by the power vested in me by the State of Arizona, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride,” Denise grinned as Roger went full-blown traditional for an old-school rake by lifting the veil and kissing Elisabeth hard on the mouth.

It was a jarring choice for a man noted for his past aversion toward marriage, but who cared? They were happy. I was happy. Even my noticeably quiet son, Xander, was happy. Everyone, including Denise’s obviously female companion, was happy, of course.

I wasn’t a rocket scientist, but I wasn’t born yesterday, either. I knew my sister. I knew that she was gay. In hindsight, the clues were there all along that my beloved sister was a lesbian. Sure, that killed my fantasy of adding her, but as long as she was happy, that was what really, truly mattered, right?

I was even happier knowing that there was a strong chance that I was the father of the little bambino in her womb. Of late, there had been just two men, Roger and me, fucking and breeding the ladies. Just before that, however, Billie had given her seed prior to starting her transition. The later the date of impregnation, the lower Billie’s chances were.

The odds of Billie’s progeny dropped to zero for Elisabeth, of course. She had been cut by then, yes, as in having an orchiectomy of her own. In layman’s terms, she was castrated. She still had the dick, but no balls. Yes, with that, the path toward full feminization was well under way.

I also considered having Dieter take estrogen like Billie, but I hadn’t decided yet. I had to do something soon. Dieter’s health declined far worse than expected and it was my damn fault for not giving him the testosterone in a timely fashion. We had all agreed to that, but I should have made a quick decision for one hormone or the other, not left him unregulated like that. It was a rookie mistake, having never had a eunuch sub in my charge before, but I felt guilty as fuck about it.

“It’s okay, man. You’re new to this, relatively speaking. It was a beginner’s mistake. My fault for putting it in your hands. Just because you’re a Dom doesn’t give you experience in deciding such matters, especially next to the wife who’s been handling it all along. No one is wise enough for all things, not even you. But you have a decision to make now, don’t you?” Samantha told me with her arms around my waist while Amy and Cassie kissed my face and neck.

“Yes, and I think that it’s clear what I need to do. I’ve just been resisting it,” I smiled as I settled on my choice.

Dietrich Guttmacher years ago had basically forfeited his manhood and closed one door so firmly that without the injections of testosterone, there was only one path left to him. At that moment, I had determined his fate, probably how he secretly wanted it, but hadn’t dared to assert until his daughter had the courage later. His daughter Billie, that was, not his cisgender daughter Elisabeth, the current bride. There would be no more impasse. His health was at stake. It was time for action, not deliberation.

I mouthed “we need to talk” to Billie as soon as Denise announced, “Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Roger and Elisabeth Stanfield.”

I signed as a witness, as did Amy, Cassie, Samantha, Billie, and Dietrich.

That was when I whispered to Billie, “Estrogen.”

“You made the right call,” Billie told me with tears in her eyes.

“Thanks,” I replied.

“I’ll call my doctor. Let her know that she has a new patient. We’ll do this the right way,” Billie proposed.

“Exactly. No secret stuff. Nothing illegal. Get Dieter on the way to becoming Dita instead,” I smiled before taking Amy’s hand and Cassie’s as well.

“Um ... Dan, there is something that I need to tell you,” Denise gulped a bit, but I shook my head.

“No need. I can tell who Jordan is to you. She’s your girlfriend. That’s what makes you happy, so who am I to resent it? Jordan’s family now, but she doesn’t have to live the same lifestyle as the rest of us, nor do you. You’re a lesbian, aren’t you? You’re both lesbians, in fact,” I said it as a statement of fact, giving up the last remnants of an admittedly selfish fantasy that I could add my sister to the family commune.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.