Daddy's Cock Forever! - Cover

Daddy's Cock Forever!

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - From the perspective of a bitter, cynical husband and father with a penchant for philandering, this is the tale of how his daughter became his slut on her wedding day, just hours after marrying her beau.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“How about Amy and Billy consummating their marriage at last?” I proposed, not that I got any objections to that.

“Oh, God, yes! Billy, my sweet, sweet bridegroom, come fuck your slutty bride!” my daughter led her new hubby not to the marriage bed, but to a couch.

“Fuck me from behind and reclaim me, stud!” Amy now urged Billy, who was very quiet right then, “take this ... pussy!”

My son-in-law didn’t have to be told a third time to slip his dick inside his lovely wife’s slippery gash, taking her from the rear. Clearly, he was more than capable of recharging his batteries, being younger and by now having some Viagra in his system, too. The harder Billy fucked Amy, the more she pushed back at him with some very impressive hipwork. It was something to behold. At least at the moment, we all watched with real fascination as Billy banged his bride in a rather rougher fashion than he ever expected for their first married sex.

“Well, this is entertaining ... and rather thrilling. My brother and my sister-in-law, getting it on in front of both her parents and ours! Pretty wild, if you think about it!” we heard now, even as Billy’s sister, Elisabeth Guttmacher, walked in on us.

“We’re naked, too, Ms. Guttmacher. You just missed some really hot and steamy action, not to mention breakfast, but to what do we owe the pleasure?” I smiled at Billy’s younger sister.

“I ... just got my DNA test back. Father ... Mother ... who am I, really? It is clear that ... how do I put this, Mother is my mother for sure, but Father ... did not ... sire me at all. Why is that?” Elisabeth confronted her parents now.

“I am ... sterile now, daughter, because of my own choices. See? I have no testicles, no balls. I castrated myself. So, yes, I have known from the outset that another man bred your mother with you. It was quite deliberate, and yes, I opted to raise you as my own. You are a grown woman now. It is time to face facts, to learn some basic details of sex, love, relationships, marriage. What about your DNA gave it away?” Dieter asked his legal daughter.

“It says here that I am in large part Turkish! TURKISH! You are not Turkish, and neither is Mother! I always wondered why I was a little darker than Billy. Now I know why, nicht wahr? There it is, Father. Thirty-five percent of my genetic material is Turkish, another ten percent Greek, five percent ‘undetermined Slavic,’ no surprises there.

“Mein Gott, he is really fucking her very hard, too! Is this a sex club, Father, Mother, tell me the truth! Are you ... swingers? If so, why is Father emasculated?” Elisabeth ranted before she got distracted again by the roughness of Billy’s first married lay with Amy.

“After Billy was born, your father took it upon himself, without my prodding at all, to neuter himself, of his own free will, as a mystical act of submission and devotion to me. Your father and I ... we are in a wife-led, femdom marriage, you see. I am his Mistress, his Domme, his Goddess and he is my eager slave hubby. My lovers are not just mine. They are his, too. Male ... and female alike. It is kind of like cuckolding and hotwife, but a step further.

“He requires special injections to even be able to achieve an erection. Testosterone injections, as it were. Then he uses prosthetic balls whenever that happens, which is typically during my menstrual period, seldom if ever any other time. The testosterone and extreme physical training help him retain muscle mass that he would otherwise lose pretty fast.

“It is a sacrifice that he makes, surrendering his manhood in order to devote himself to my pleasure and that of my lovers, while encouraging me to take as many of those as I wish,” Samantha explained to her rather stunned daughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.