Blackmail and A Red Tail - Cover

Blackmail and A Red Tail

by Gator

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

BDSM Story: While this is based on an episode of Still Standing, the plot of a daughter seeing something naughty and punishing her mom should have universal appeal. Howver, mom's reaction might surprise the reader.

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Flatulence   .

Disclaimer: I do not own the show Still Standing, or any of the characters, as they belong to CBS and their studio partners. Any coincidence of names is strictly in the mind of the author and does not represent any persons living or dead.

This is a work of fiction, a parody and contains a serious spanking of a daughter who is 18 year-old who caught her mom having sex with the handsome hunk hairdresser in the mall break room. The daughter tries to spank her mom which is a bad idea ... This is fantasy and in no way I am suggesting trying this in real life. All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

Mall Break Room Scene:

Lauren’s POV:

My heart beat strong as I heard two sets of footsteps climb the stairs. I felt a tingle from my nether region. It strengthened and rippled down to my vagina and filled me with anticipation. My Carolina Blue bikini panties became uncomfortable as they pulled tautly across my crotch.

Her mom dangled naked, her full boobs hanging and her legs stretched out off the floor, bare, round bottom up high.

I spied on mom’s whole sex scene that night.

The juicy sight I had never seen and my vagina reacted to the male hunk fanny. I saw him fucking and spanking my mom Doggie Style while amazingly spurring her to bang her cushiony butt harder and harder, faster and faster against his groin as he spanked her butt to a ruby red.

I couldn’t help, but spurt a few drops in my panties. I had to stifle a moan. The steamy sex continued to ignite an electric tingle in my own vulva and breast. Biting my lip to conceal my presence as I looked at the muscular butt of the virile man dominating my mother, I creamed my panties.

Inside the Break Room:

“Judy, Get up on the table on all fours”, her hunky hairdresser ordered.

Judy Miller’s Duke Blue bikini panties became wet. She felt weak in the knees,

“Oh mmmm”, she nearly swooned; this was a take charge man who wasn’t going to take any gruff off of her!

He would give her the sex of her life to take her mind of her blistered bottom. He cozies up behind her and ripped the bikini panties off her forty year-old still round and shapely ass.

Deep strokes to her center while he gave her “sharp spanks” on her tender outer thighs to spur his mount to victory.


Lauren watched wide eyed at the hot illicit sex going on in front of her.

It was like the Kentucky Derby as the jockey crops the mount to victory.

This coupling’s sexual encounter came in spent orgasms as they crossed

the finish line and he fell on her back, as her squealed in bliss.

Judy took off the tattered bikini panties and gave them to her

hairdresser.

He asked her, “Why are you giving your panties to me?”

Looking back over her shoulder she smiled impishly whipping her long brown hair outward off her back. “A souvenir sir,” she replied.

The hairdresser picked up the bikini panties and deeply sniffed them.

“Oh yeah, Judy your scent tells the story.” Her hairdresser stated.

“Oh yeah, you, got that right,” Judy spoke breathlessly. Her hairdresser left her for the salon, so Judy to have some privacy.

Lauren boiled over she had seen enough of her mom’s double standard and the exhibited bad behavior, which I her dad found out would be detrimental to the Miller Family. She gave the hairdresser a piece of her mind.

“Y-yes why? Lauren did not answer as he told her she had better just turn around and check that growing attitude lady. When the gigolo was gone it was time to deal with her cheating mom.

“Now mom get over my lap for your spanking that I have determined will help you behave and preserve our family.”

Lauren Miller continued hitting her mom with logic. Where was she getting her balls!

“The Bottom Line is mom is that you have acted naughty and chosen to behave in a irresponsible way!”

“Lauren I know this looks bad, but you know I love your father.”

Judy tried to reason with her oldest daughter Lauren.

“Mother needs a hard spanking to remind her to be a mature woman and not cheat on dad!”

“You have exactly one minute to do so and then you will be spanked most soundly for this deplorable fit of temper Judy Miller”.

“And there will be no more talk of getting out of this spanking, unless you want to go for one every two weeks?”

“Don’t try me” She looked down at the floor and saw her pick up the sheer white pantyhose from the floor.

And, thought struck her as rather odd. Judy knew before

she said it, but her temper at the unjust spanking she demanded drove

her blood to boil.

“Listen Lauren, “You can’t spank me! Be Serious” I’m not in the mood to let you punish me. Think about this clearly young lady, I am your mom, an adult and my behavior is not to be questioned by a bratty teen missy” Judy spoke in a parental commanding tone, with a whip of her brown shoulder length hair, she stared down her daughter, Lauren.

Lauren’s mom watched as her daughter’s bravery faded.

The old Lauren re-appeared. Unsure of herself Lauren’s knees buckled, causing her to curtsey with her bottom facing her mom. It was the perfect target, Lauren’s delineated butt cheeks framed by her bikini visible panty line across the seat of her blue jean-clad bottom.

It was at that moment Judy got a brainstorm. Like a cat pouncing on a frightened mouse, Lauren’s mom with a smile of satisfaction picked up the thick wooden bread board off the break room table and bent Lauren’s bottom over the table. When the red headed daughter saw her mom pick up the thick, wooden, square board, she got very worried.

“Ohh oh ... umm please mom ... momma ... please don’t paddle me ... not the BOARD!”

“Ohh ohhh no pleeeeeeze... , “ Lauren whined.

“Bottoms Up, dear” Judy easily kept her daughter Lauren bent over the table.

SPLAT! CRACK! she pushed her back down, causing her blue jean bikini visible panty line to be seen across her bottom which assured her aim for what was going to be a paddling for the ages. WHACK!

“Yeouch Lauren squeals in pain, but her spanking with the wooden bread board continued. The swats kept coming at a rapid pace

SPLAT! CRACK! WHACK! SPLAT! CRACK!

Judy’s paddling of her daughter, matched the outrage she felt for her daughter daring to have the audacity to try spank her.

Lauren was crying now, pleading for her mom to stop her butt burning spanking.

Her blue jeans and bikini panties underneath gave Lauren little comfort, She truly regretted trying to turn the tables on her mom.

WHACK! SPLAT! CRACK! WHACK! SPLAT! CRACK!

All in this world Lauren wanted now was her mother to forgive her for assuming she could spank her bottom.

WHACK! SPLAT! CRACK! WHACK! SPLAT! CRACK! WHACK!

“Mom please, Stop paddling me this spanking hurts worse than any I have ever felt,” Lauren wailed.

Lauren continued to plead with her mom through her sobs.

“I did not mean to assume I could spank you.”

Judy paddled Lauren’s bottom hard with a snap of her wrist to increase the burn in her daughter’s mutinying tight blue jean clad surely glowing red blistering ass.

The thick breadboard paddle swats continued to pop on Lauren’s bottom.

CRACK! Lauren farted in pain, PLOP!, “You, SPANK!, Know WHACK!, What “POP”, Happens

SPANK! when, WHACK! you my darling daughter, CRACK! Assume to SPANK! Me!”

“WHACK” Lauren tried to answer her mother through a veil of tears and sobbing.

CRACK! SWAT! the paddle swats were harder and faster, wow these really were hurting!

Lauren was back to being a broken little girl.

Her eighteen year old tight blue jean clad surely glowing red blistering ass underneath the well-worn blue jean seat. It was as if the spanking was taking place on her bare bottom. That is what it felt like to the 18 year old teenager Lauren being so thoroughly paddled at the mall.

Judy stopped and reached around Lauren’s pants and unbuttoned, unzipped and tugged her snug jeans off her bottom still baby fat fleshed bottom...

Before Lauren could protest she felt the unthinkable her panties. “Not my panties down mom!”

Lauren could not believe her mother at eighteen was pulling down her panties but she was and her shiny red bottom, which now matched her freckles, was bare for more spanking with the improvised breadboard paddle.

A series of above the shoulder swats with the improvised paddle complete with a flick of the wrist to Lauren’s rapidly reddening butt.

SPANK! SPLAT! WHACK! SMACK! CRACK! her bottom skin swelled and threatened to bleed.

“Ohh ohhh no pleeeeeeze ... Mom, I didn’t mean it”, Lauren wailed.

Judy stopped, as it was her intention to punish Lauren and teach her a lesson to become a better daughter, not to make her bottom bleed.

Lauren blubbered and cried “Boo Hoo Hoo”, having trouble catching her breath.

Judy put the paddle down and could see blood red blotchy oval paddle marks as Lauren could feel the heat radiating from her throbbing cherry red bottom.

As her whimpers continued she explained to Lauren that she was now back under the control as her “mom”.

Lauren knew now that she would have no choice if she wanted to save her teen bottom from enduring another burning blood red and purple bruised ass, which stung like fire.

Lauren was trying to compose herself when she felt her panties being pulled down off her paddled swollen bottom cheeks painfully spread open and with an announcement from her mom.

“Just so we understand each other you will not tell your father, what you saw!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.