Cousin Removed - Cover

Cousin Removed

Copyright© 2017 by Danny January

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When your family needs help, you help. That's what family does. Danny takes the summer off and heads to the mountains to help out his cousin. She needs a lot of help.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins  

I put in a solid week. I kept my morning workouts shorter than normal and worked until dusk Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday night, I used work lights and didn’t finish until 10. Satisfied I’d remained on track, I hit the sack, ready for some help the following day.

Thursday morning, my crew showed up right at 7, ready to go. I had roofing supplies waiting for them, and while they began on that, I started on the siding. With them on the roof and me on the side, we were able to stay out of each other’s way. At noon, Amanda came down with about a dozen sandwiches and a pitcher of iced tea.

When she left, all eyes were on her as she walked up the driveway. I made a mental note to film it the next day to strengthen my case. She didn’t have makeup on and wasn’t trying to impress, but she had. She needed to know she still had it.

The guys were good workers, and we knocked out a lot more than I’d hoped. I wanted to make the most of their time and prioritized what I’d have them work on once the roof and siding were complete. I called Jimmy to get some help, and he suggested they run the electrical to the street. It meant trenching the length of the driveway, laying the line, and putting in a couple of boxes. I already had the material, so it was an easy decision.

We started at 7 again and had finished the house by just before noon. I could finish the rest on my own, so after lunch, I’d turn them loose on the electrical. We were talking that over when I realized that they weren’t paying much attention. Their eyes were looking up the driveway. I turned to see what had their attention. It wasn’t Amanda, but Kayla bringing lunch. She had shorts on and a bikini top. I could tell from a distance that she’d put on a bit of makeup and her hair was down, a rarity. She was smoking hot and they were enjoying the show.

“She’s 15 guys,” I said, and they reluctantly turned their focus back to me as I described the work yet to be done.

She set the platter of sandwiches down and started to pour tea. They were riveted as she poured the first drink, and I took the pitcher from her and set it down. I told the guys I’d be right back and started walking her back up the driveway like an errant lamb being returned to the pen.

“What do you think you’re doing,” I asked, obviously miffed.

“Bringing you lunch,” she answered innocently.

“You know what I mean. Don’t play coy with me.”

“Okay. I know what you mean. I was testing what you said.”

“What I said? What the hell did I say that made you try that?”

“You said my body was powerful. I wanted to see.”

“So that was an experiment? Did you find out what you wanted to know?” I asked.

“I’ll let you know in a second,” she said. She looked over her shoulder and I followed her gaze to see that all eyes were on her. We looked back toward the house. “Yup. It seems that you were right.”

“No kidding. These poor guys are powerless. Now, I’ll be lucky to get a decent afternoon’s work out of them.”

“Because they’ll be thinking about me?” she asked innocently.

“Yes, and because they’ll be thinking about you tonight when they go home and fuck their wives silly.” That shut her up for a few minutes.

“That never even crossed my mind.”

“Well, it crossed theirs, and it will cross it again. I nailed Amanda hard twice because of that tight little body. If you think they won’t do the same you’re crazy. When I took Amanda, I didn’t make love to her, I fucked her hard. Their wives won’t know what hit them.”

“I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.”

“Well, I guess it depends on how you want other people to see you. Now, go. We’ll talk more tonight,” I said and turned to walk back down the hill. Teenagers!

When I got back to the guys, they looked at me to see what I had to say. “She’s 15 for crying out loud.” They were not impressed. “She’s smoking hot, but she’s only 15,” I added and they laughed and finished their meals.

They worked hard and fast and we finished more than I had planned by 4. They’d be paid by Jimmy after I sent him a check, but I wanted to tip them for some great work. I gave them each a $50 and that got a big round of smiles.

“Take your wives out to dinner. Give them a good time,” I said and we all smiled, knowing that was probably what they would each do.

When I got up to the house, I grabbed the hose and a bucket and dragged it around to the truck. I hosed it down a couple of times and thought about getting the pressure washer out. Instead, I filled the bucket with suds and used some elbow grease.

Amanda stepped out on the porch, watched for a minute, and hollered out to me. “Energy left over, huh, stud?” she asked.

I stopped washing for a moment. “When is dinner?”

“About an hour. You got a hot date?”

“Yup. I’m going dancing,” I said and went back to washing the truck.

“With who?” she hollered, but I kept washing the truck. A little mystery is a wonderful thing.

When I didn’t answer, she went back inside, presumably to ask Kayla. With the car clean, I showered and dressed for dinner and dancing and when I showed up for dinner, I had to laugh. They were both dressed to the nines.

“You look like two million bucks,” I said, and they did. Damn. “You’re both a bit overdressed for what I had in mind.”

“Well, clue us in, because we are obviously both ready to go,” Amanda said. “Is that why you were washing the truck? Are we going dancing or you and Kayla?”

“Both. I’m taking you both line-dancing at a little honkey-tonk in Weaverville.” I had a plan.

“What’s line dancing?” Kayla asked.

“It’s easy. You’ll learn fast, honey,” Amanda said with her best southern accent, which was terrible. “What got into you? Line dancing. Kayla, you’ll need to change into some jeans and cowboy boots.” When Kayla left the table, Amanda called after her, “Not too tight.”

She shook her head as she got up from the table, and we carried the dishes to the sink. She mumbled line dancing a couple more times, shaking her head wondering how I’d come up with that. I had a plan.

We piled into the pickup truck and set off. It was the first time the three of us had gone anywhere together. Fitting the three of us into the truck was tight but the Ferrari would only seat two. Besides, you can’t drive up to a honky-tonk in a Ferrari. It’s just wrong.

Kayla was excited and Amanda was leery as we walked up to the cleverly titled Honky-Tonk Saloon. The doorman stamped “DANCE” on Kayla’s hand and we entered an already busy dance hall. They had a live band and the female lead was belting out a pretty good rendition of Gretchen Wilson’s “Here for the Party”. We were in the right place.

I found us the last stand-up table and flagged down the waitress. Amanda and I ordered a couple of beers and Kayla, proudly ordered a Shirley Temple.

She reminded the waitress, “That’s a virgin Shirley Temple.”

“Bout the only thing in here that is, honey,” came her answer, and we all laughed.

We watched a couple of dances, and I took Amanda out on the floor, keeping my eye on Kayla. After a couple of fast songs, we returned to the table and I took Kayla out for her turn. She was a quick learner and after the third song, I told her I needed to dance with Amanda again. When we returned to the table, Amanda was gone. We searched the floor and spotted her with a tall, dark-haired cowboy who was showing her a good time.

“Oh, my god. Look at my mom. That didn’t take long.” About then, what could have been his twin looked at Kayla, then me, and held out his hand for her to join him on the dance floor. I nodded and off she went.

Men outnumbered women, but not by much and both Kayla and Amanda went through a half dozen dance partners each while I watched.

“Here by yourself, cowboy?” I felt a hand on my shoulder. I followed the arm up to a pretty young woman who could have been Loretta Lynn’s younger sister, and perhaps that’s the look she was going for. Very pretty.

I was a bit surprised. “No. No, I’m just watching the ladies I came with. Sort of letting other guys tire them out a bit.”

She squeezed my arm to see if I was as solid as she thought. Apparently pleased with the results she said, “You came with them. You planning on going home with them, too?”

“I am. They’re having a good time and I’m having a great time watching them,” I answered and flagged the waitress again. She nodded that she’d seen me and held up five fingers, mouthing that she’d get to me soon.

“Sisters?”

I went with it. “Yup.”

“Well, good luck with that. I know when I’m licked,” she said. With a twinkle in her eye, she said, “And when I’m not.” She squeezed my arm again and walked away. She was definitely pretty enough to be an ego boost, as though my ego needed any more of that.

About an hour later, I noticed that Kayla had had the same dance partner for quite some time. He was shooing other would-be partners away, and Kayla didn’t look too pleased about it. I was more than ready to spring into dad mode, or cousin mode. I was about to step out on the floor and help when I felt Amanda’s hand on my shoulder.

“Let her handle it stud. If she gets in trouble, we’ll both kick the shit out of him.”

I relaxed and waited. Two more dances and she’d had enough. She said something to him and started toward our table, but he put his hand on her shoulder to stop her. She stopped and turned back to him. She must have said something else, but we couldn’t see. He shook his head. She turned to come back to the table again and he put his right hand on her right shoulder and pulled hard.

She spun into him and took his hand with hers. She put him into a classic wristlock and cranked him down until he was bent at the waist, facing the floor. She put her left palm on his elbow and cranked his wrist higher until he had to put his other hand on the dance floor for balance.

It made a bigger commotion than she expected, and the music and dancing stopped. Every eye was on them. She took it in stride.

“Can someone explain the meaning of the word ‘no’ to this bozo?” She gave a push and he went down. She turned to walk back and the place erupted in applause and hollers.

“That’s my little girl,” Amanda beamed. “I think you’ve been a pretty good teacher.”

Kayla continued walking towards us as the music started again and the bouncer helped Kayla’s dance partner to the door. Just another fun time at the Honky-Tonk Saloon.

“Can we leave,” Kayla asked. “No one is going to dance with me now, that’s for sure.”

Amanda started to say something but I beat her to it. “Your mom and I are going to dance a few more minutes and then we’ll leave. Okay?” I asked and ushered Amanda back onto the dance floor.

“What was that about? My feet are about done,” Amanda complained.

“Just two songs and then we’ll go. I don’t want to leave on that bad note.” I had a hunch about what might happen and I wasn’t disappointed. The first song was half over and I took Amanda’s hand and led her off the floor.

“What just happened? Where’s Kayla?”

I pointed at the dance floor where Kayla was once again dancing.

“She needed to know that not all men are scared off by an assertive woman,” I said, and we watched her dance.

“You knew that was going to happen,” she said, more of a statement than a question.

“Had a hunch. We’ll leave when she comes back off the dance floor.”

Twenty minutes later, we squeezed into the cab with Kayla in the middle. We rolled the windows down to get some fresh air and I took off for home. They both had had a good time and thanked me. Kayla was happy to discover that someone would still want to dance and she said her partner was really nice. Shocking. I’d be nice too, if my dance partner could take someone down like that.

By the time we were out of town, Amanda seemed to be sleeping and we rode in silence just enjoying the fresh air. Then there was a hand on my knee. I didn’t say a word and the hand kept moving up. Kayla snuggled a little closer and I had no complaints. Her hand made its way to the slowly growing bulge in my pants, and she rubbed it but without much effect.

“Levi’s 501s. Material is a bit thick but it still feels good,” I said, and she started to fumble with my belt buckle. She finally got it open and then popped the buttons loose. “What would your mother say?” I asked.

She looked over her shoulder at her sleeping mom and then back to me. She dug in and then pulled me out of my pants. She stroked me a couple of times and I still had no words, but when she put her head in my lap and sucked me into her mouth I had to.

“The last 20 miles or so is a narrow winding road. If you want to make it back to the house alive, you should probably put away your toy.”

“Party pooper,” she said and sat up, but kept stroking me gently. It was pleasant and I was able to concentrate. Win/win.

About 10 miles from the house a deer darted across the road, and I slammed on the brakes. Amanda woke with a start. I told her I had to brake for a deer and she was satisfied with that. She leaned back and closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them, leaned forward, and looked over to see what was going on. Kayla had my dick in her hands and was trying to get me back up to speed after the sudden stop.

“Hussy,” she said, and put her head back on the rest and closed her eyes again. Kayla started stroking me like crazy, and we had this push-pull thing going on for about a minute and then I slowed.

“We’ve got a nice big bed back at the house. Let me drive and we’ll get there in about 15 minutes. Keep playing with me like that and I’ll have to drive a lot slower. It’s up to you.”

“How much slower?” she asked, continuing to stroke me.

“If you keep it up like that, we might get home by Tuesday.”

“Fine. I don’t want to play with your dick anyway,” she said and sat up straight, leaving me ridiculously exposed. Fine.

I pulled into the driveway and stuffed my junk back in my pants. Amanda was still asleep.

I walked around, opened the door quietly, and scooped her out. Kayla got the doors, gave me a peck on the cheek, told me that she’d had a great time, and disappeared inside. I got Amanda into bed and walked back to my empty room. Not exactly how I expected the night to end.

The next morning didn’t start the way I imagined either. I came back from the bathroom to find the dynamic duo waiting for me in bed. Fully clothed. Amanda told me to climb back into bed and I did.

“Lay back and relax. Close your eyes.”

The next thing I knew, they had lassoed my wrists and tied them off to the bedposts. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. It was funny but I haven’t been restrained in a way that I couldn’t fight back before. Kayla never said a word as she pulled a sleep mask over my eyes. I was comfortable. My arms were bent at about 90 degrees and I had some slack, but the knots seemed firm and since I couldn’t see them, had no way to know if I could get out.

“Trust us,” Amanda said, and they walked out of the room. I waited. Not much else I could do.

About 15 minutes later one of them walked back in, climbed onto the bed, and tugged my boxers off.

“Whatever you have in mind, I’m not going to fight it. Why not untie me and let me participate.” No answer. I tried a couple more pleas, but they fell on deaf ears.

I listened. Bare feet padded into the bathroom and I could hear water running. After a few moments, bare feet padded back and I could hear hands rubbing together quickly and the faint scent of coconut. No talking, though. I thought it was Amanda. Hands circled my dick, coating them in what was obviously coconut oil. One hand cupped my balls while the other began to work on me, and it didn’t take long. I’d fallen asleep somewhat frustrated, so this was nice. I don’t think it took a minute for me to become fully erect and then she went to work with both hands.

“That feels nice Amanda. Let me watch you,” I pleaded, but again, no response. I was getting close and stopped worrying about anything else. She used both hands together, pumping me like a piston, her thumb caressing the tip of my dick with each upstroke until I finally exploded. My feet were free and I used them to push up off my butt and really enjoy it.

Bare feet padded back into the bathroom and returned a moment later with a hot washcloth. She gently wiped me up, put the cloth back in the bathroom, and walked to the door.

As she opened it, I offered, “Thank you, Amanda.” The door closed. That was Amanda, wasn’t it? I relaxed and waited. I had no place to go. I worked through the scene in my mind and thought it had to have been Amanda, but the truth was, I didn’t really know. Not really.

About a half hour later the door opened again and the scene was repeated. I talked to her as though she was Kayla and I thought she was, but the smell of coconut was too strong for me to smell either of them. I couldn’t see them and they weren’t talking, so all I had left was touch.

She started on me in almost exactly the same way. She used her thumb more and her grip seemed stronger. It didn’t take more than another stroke or two from the first time, and I came again. I imagined it to be Kayla watching; for some reason, that heightened it for me and I came hard. When I came back down to earth, she cleaned me with a washcloth and left the room.

“Thank you, Kayla,” I hollered, but got nothing back.

I lay there. That was interesting. I tested the ropes but they weren’t really ropes. They were straps, about an inch wide, I thought. I couldn’t bend my fingers down enough to feel how they were attached and I couldn’t get my hands anywhere near each other. I scooted up on the bed to see if I could reach the bedpost. Nope. They had thought this through. My bonds were long enough to give me a bit of mobility but too short to allow me to work my way out.

I thought that I might be able to expand the loops and slide out. I pushed against the straps, trying to push my thicker forearms into the loop. It worked a little. When I eased back, there was a bit more slack in the strap. Then I stopped and wondered why I was trying to escape. I waited.

It seemed longer than before when the door finally opened. Giving me a chance to recover, perhaps? This was different. She climbed onto the bed and shoved my legs together then straddled them. She inched forward, heating my legs with her hot pussy as she climbed up my body. Finally, she was high enough on my body to arch forward and push her pussy against my now hard dick. She put her hands on my thighs, lifted her butt up, and then lowered it, holding her pussy against me. No hair. It was Amanda for sure. Unless Kayla had shaved. She wouldn’t have, would she?

After several strokes against me, I was fully erect and coated in her juices. She began to stroke me with her hand on top and her slick pussy against the underside of my dick. I wanted it so badly, but she kept it up and it felt wonderful. Very slick, very hot, and with solid pressure from her hand.

“I would really like to be inside you, mystery woman. Puhleeeese,” I begged, but she kept it up and I came again, thrusting toward her as best as I could, trying desperately to get inside, but I couldn’t. Still, it was an amazing climax. When I came down again, she washed me off again.

“Thank you, Amanda. This is really nice,” I said as she was leaving. It was Amanda, wasn’t it?

Well, I could pretty much guess what was coming next and I liked it. Kayla would come in next and do the same thing. If there was hair on her pussy it was Kayla, I thought. I relaxed and waited. Then I thought unless there isn’t. If there was, I would know it was Kayla and if there wasn’t, I wouldn’t know for sure. This was crazy. As many times as I’d made love to them, I couldn’t tell. They had been careful to make it difficult for me, that’s for sure.

The door opened and once again, the scene was repeated. This time I was hard before she climbed onto the bed. I would feel Kayla’s pussy against my dick in just a few short moments. She climbed onto the bed and I put my feet together, knowing how this was going to go. She climbed up my legs and settled down with my erect cock directly in front of her. As she lowered herself, I could feel the tender wisps of hair tickling my cock. It was Kayla.

“Kayla, at least let me watch. Please,” I begged, but she didn’t answer.

This is crazy, I thought. I know who it is. I just wanted to watch, but she wouldn’t let me. I worked my head back and forth trying to get the sleep mask free. I was making some headway as she cupped my dick with both hands and held it tight against her steaming pussy. She felt so good and I needed to see her. I continued to work on the mask and finally got it to where I could see with my right eye.

Kayla was beautifully tenderly naked in front of me. Her tan lines had merged and she now had only very small white triangles accentuating her wonderful tan. Her nipples were erect and almost as dark as her tan. I could see them puckered with the tiny bumps around them begging for attention. She had her head down, focused completely on me. She worked her hands and pussy up and down against me. The sensation was incredible. She licked her lips and I almost exploded then.

“I want to be inside you, Kayla. I want to fill you,” I said, but she kept working, holding me tighter against her slit. I held off and continued to beg, but she stayed with the plan and I could contain it no longer.

I thrust up at her hard and exploded. “Kayla, you make me feel so good. I want you so badly.”

She got the washcloth and was washing me off when she saw the sleep mask had been pushed up. I smiled at her broadly.

“Cheater,” she said, pulled the mask down, and left the room.

I liked this game. I had cum four times already and it wasn’t noon yet. I thought back and remembered I had told Amanda once that I had cum six times in one day and that had been a big record for me and very enjoyable. Were they trying to beat that? I hoped so.

After about an hour, they came in together and fed me a power bar with a Gatorade chaser. When I’d finished, Amanda pulled the mask off.

“You won’t need this anymore,” she said and they left. What did that mean?

I found out about twenty minutes later when Amanda came back into the room. She started exactly as she had the last time, pushing my legs together and sliding up until her slick pussy was pressed against my dick. This time I could see her wonderful tits with their puckered nipples. It was nice to see, but I wanted to hold them. She held my dick tight against her pussy and started the up and down stroking again. It felt very nice, and now I could watch. She was very wet. Wetter than before, I thought and wondered why. She stroked me between her hands and pussy, three, four, five times, and then she raised herself high enough for me to enter her.

Was she going to drop down onto me? No. She slid back down, a very long stroke, and then repeated it. Twice more she slid all the way to the top and then caressed me on the way down. I squirmed like crazy. On the next stroke, she brushed her pussy lips with my dick head and then dropped down on me in on long hard dive. That’s all it took. I thrust up into her, driving my seed as deeply into her as I could. My butt bounced down off the mattress and into her, again and again. It was a very hard orgasm. So hard that I didn’t even know if she came.

She eased out and I was still hard. A twenty percenter. She recognized it for what it was and scampered for the door, leaving it open. Kayla was on in an instant.

She climbed on top of me, my dick still painfully erect, and scooted up to hold it tight with her pussy and hands. She started working me, skillfully keeping me erect, coating me with her juices.

“Sweetheart, I’m still hard, but it will be another twenty minutes or so before I can cum again. That’s just the way it is.”

“Good,” she said and eased down onto me. Way too early, I thought. But that’s because I didn’t know what she had in mind.

She rode me hard. She dropped down on me, then leaned back, supporting herself with her hands on my ankles, her arms locked out. She lifted up until the head of my dick was pressed against her g-spot and used me like a dildo. She worked it, sliding up and down only an inch or two at a time, pleasuring herself on me. I was painfully erect, but knew it would still be a while.

“If my hands were free, I could caress your clit,” I said, and she bucked forward as she came down hard on me.

She fell forward, crushing her wonderful tits into my chest, and jerked up and down in an erratic, breathtaking orgasm. She got religious, pounding down on me and crying out a very, very long, “Ooooh, myyyyy, god.” She spasmed hard and clutched me hard, pumping out every bit of her orgasm, making it last.

When she finished, she sat up again and began her strokes anew. “How long?” she asked.

“No idea. Keep going,” I said and she did. She worked it again, riding me to another orgasm and when she came, I knew I was finally getting close. She sat back up and began working me again.

“Now, how soon?”

“Soon, I think. Cum with me,” I said as I began to thrust up at her. “Let me taste your tits,” I asked and she leaned forward, letting me circle each one once, then again so I could suckle her nipples into my mouth.

When she sat back up, I was nearing release. I nodded and she increased the tempo, leaning back. My arms strained at the straps. I wanted to put my hands on her tight body but all I could do was thrust into her. I was close. She began to quiver and that set me off. I practically threw her off the bed with my bucking and we came hard together.

She collapsed forward onto me and whispered into my ear, “Please stay hard. I want to do that again,” but it was not to be.

“My dick is a tiny little pickle in you,” I said smiling, and she could feel that there was not much left.

“I don’t want your pickle,” she said laughing as she ran from the room. “I want a cucumber.”

I was laughing and she was laughing, and I was about spent. It had to be lunchtime because I was starved. The power bar was nice, but I need a real meal. I hollered for room service a couple of times and then relaxed and lay back down. I could hear them in the kitchen and that was good.

I’d at least gotten Kayla to talk. I’d try something else. In a loud talking voice, I said, “Hello, 911? I’m being held captive by two women who are fucking me to death. No, operator, I can’t hold. Because my hands are tied up, that’s why.” I thought I was pretty clever.

“Hold it down in there. We’re cooking.” Nice to hear Amanda’s voice.

“Hey,” I hollered. “Was that just you two earlier or did you have your bridge club over?”

I relaxed and waited. Nothing else to do and apparently, I wasn’t as funny as I thought. A couple of minutes later they came into my room with a tray of food. They undid my straps and kissed me a bunch, and we ate burgers and fries. I had two. We didn’t talk. What would we have said? They waited while I showered and shaved. Feeling much better, I rejoined them in my bedroom.

“You’ll be gone in a couple of days. We wanted to finish strong.”

“I’d say you accomplished that. That’s the first time I’ve ever been tied up before. Interesting.”

“We’re not done,” Amanda said.

“I’m pretty much done. That’s my record but I bet you remembered that.”

“We plan to help you break it. It’s only 1:30. You get to recover for a bit. Then you get to pick. Kayla first or me first.”

“You’re going to break me. You honestly think I’m good for two more rounds?”

“Yes,” they said in unison. “You haven’t had to work much.”

“No, but my cajones are working double time. A fella’s only got so much to give.”

“We’ll be waiting. Who’s first?”

“I’ll make you guess, this time. I’ll knock on somebody’s door at 3 and we’ll see what happens.” I actually felt pretty good about it. I’d had a couple of marathon sex sessions in the past and they were pretty taxing, but I hadn’t cum as much. It was close though.

They left and I lay back to relax a bit. It was weird. I’d been on my back all morning and I was tired, but lying on my back didn’t seem to be helping. I paced instead and it was much better. Who first was the challenging question?

I put on some shorts and a shirt and walked down the hall to the back deck. Grabbing the hose, I sprayed it down, rinsing the dust off the deck, cushions, and railing. I checked the railing and it was solid as a rock. Good. I figured it would dry within an hour, but I went over the critical areas with an old beach towel to speed things up a bit.

Satisfied, I took a deep breath and walked down the hall. I knocked loudly enough both for the person inside and the one down the hall to know where I was starting.

“Come in,” sounded a little nervous.

I slid inside and eased the door shut.

“Me first?” she asked.

“You first.” She was in bed with the sheets pulled up around her, nervous, as though this were her first time. I sat on the vanity bench and faced her with a smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.