Cousin Removed - Cover

Cousin Removed

Copyright© 2017 by Danny January

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When your family needs help, you help. That's what family does. Danny takes the summer off and heads to the mountains to help out his cousin. She needs a lot of help.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins  

The next day I started framing the roof. I dragged some of the plywood up to give me something to stand on and got down to business. The morning had gone well and I’d made a lot of progress, but I felt like the nail gun had been glued to my hand. I’d had my shirt off since nine and was dripping sweat, dehydrated and ready for a break, so when I saw Kayla coming down the hill with lunch, I climbed down the ladder and plopped into a chair on the veranda to wait.

We greeted, she handed me a Gatorade and my sandwich, then ran her finger over my chest and stuck it in her mouth.

“Salty.” I shook my head and we ate. When we finished lunch, I was in no hurry to start working.

“Are you glad you asked your mom about us, Kayla?”

“Definitely. It’s a lot more fun to learn about sex than civics or biology, that’s for sure.”

“How about love?” I asked.

“Yeah, and that,” she answered but dropped her eyes when she did.

“Tell me about that part.”

“I don’t know. It’s just that...”

“Go ahead, girl. Tell me.”

“Well, what you said about being surrounded by boys. That’s pretty much true. The reason I told my mom I wanted this, at least one of the reasons, was that I’m going to be tied up with school for so long.”

“I don’t think those have changed.”

“No, but now I realize that I really like what we have, you and me.”

“I do, too.”

“You’re leaving soon and I don’t want you to.”

“I have to be honest, I’m not keen on leaving either.”

“Why don’t you just stay, then?”

“I have a different life. This is really nice, that’s for sure, but we each have a different life and this has been like a little vacation from real life.”

“So, when you leave, life goes back to normal.”

“Yup.”

“I don’t want that. I don’t want to be surrounded by boys.”

“Not much I can do about that, but you’re definitely going to be better prepared. You know enough right now to defend yourself against most, if not all, of the boys that would try to molest you. There are honestly not a lot of men that could control you right now. That’s a good thing, and that’s got to give you more confidence, something you don’t really need.”

“I believe that. I feel really good about that. Mom, too. Nobody better mess with her, either.”

“When it comes to dating, you have some different ideas. You’re probably not going to be satisfied dating high school boys, and most college-aged guys have their own agendas.”

“That’s why you should stay.”

“So, you can date me?” I asked, and she realized that’s not what she wanted either.

“I like sex. I like being made love to. I love it when we’re together and how you treat me. I don’t want to wait until I’m a doctor to get married and hope to have that with somebody. Look at my mom. She thought she was getting that with my dad and look how that turned out.”

“You want happily ever after.”

“That’s exactly what I want, and I want it right now,” she said stomping her feet and laughing about the fact that she couldn’t have it.

“It’s a journey, girl. Half the fun of it is not knowing what’s around the corner.”

“I guess. I just wish I knew someone good was around the corner.”

“There’s a right guy for you out there, someone who shares your drive and ambition, someone who is intelligent and just waiting for the right woman to come along. I’ll tell you the one thing you’re going to need if you want to find him.

“What’s that?”

“You’re not going to like it: Patience.” She didn’t like it. “I’m doing what I can this summer to help you know what to look for by how I’m treating you. It’s been easy to do that. If it’s easy for me, it will be easy for someone else. You’ll find the right guy. You are only fifteen. I’m double your age, and then some. When you find him, don’t be surprised if you have to teach him how. He may be willing, but if he’s never had anyone show him how to treat a woman properly, he may need a little coaching, and that’s okay.”

“How do I know if I’ve found a guy worth coaching?”

“Remember when I massaged your feet?”

“Not much chance I could forget that.”

“That evening we made love, and for me, it was pretty spectacular. That entire evening, I worked to show you how much I love you. I cherished you. Not just your body ... you. You knew that wasn’t just about sex. How did that make you feel?”

“Pretty special. Really special.”

“When the right man comes along, he’ll make you feel like that, and it won’t just be about sex. Understand?”

“Yeah. It’s just that it’s nice right now because you already do. You do, don’t you? This isn’t all just some act or something?”

“Ouch.”

“Sorry. That was pretty stupid. I know it’s not. It’s really nice that you make me feel this way. I just want it to be real.”

“I have something to share with you tonight, and I’m going to ask you if it feels real to you then. Then, you tell me if it’s real or not.”

“Something new?” she asked with a quick mood change from nearly melancholy to excited.

“You better go back up to the house now, or I’ll drag you into the guest house and show you now. Scoot,” I said.

“I don’t think so. I think you should take a long lunch break and show me now,” she said, crossing her arms.

“What did I say about patience? Tonight. Special. Go!” With that, she reluctantly picked up my plate, then changed her mind and gave me a kiss. I probably should have gone with the long lunch break.

By four, I was ready to call it a day. I stashed my tools inside and washed my hands and face before trucking up the hill. I was walking around to the mudroom when I heard Kayla call out from the back deck.

“Up here. C’mon up,” she said, waving her hand. The deck was elevated, and that’s about all I could see, her hand.

“I’m going to shower and change, and I’ll join you then.”

“I think you should come up here now,” she said, so I detoured.

As I climbed the steps, I wondered what was so important, and my head was down and my mind was wandering when I got two steps from the top and looked up. Kayla was reclining on a chaise lounge. She’d spread a towel on it and had a pitcher of cold water next to her, relaxing, wearing the tiniest bikini in the world, almost naked. Obviously, I’d seen her naked before, but never outdoors and the sun was doing something I could never hope to, caress all of her at once. There was a fine sheen of sweat covering her body and not much else.

I stopped. I completely stopped walking up the stairs, stopped breathing, stopped everything. My heart might have stopped. She was so tall, so fit, her legs soooo ... Well, I was in lust, she knew it and was feasting on it. I let my eyes just soak in the vision and I could hardly believe that I had made love to this young girl; that I had owned her, and that I would do so again that night.

“See anything you like?” she cooed. I liked everything I saw.

That’s when I heard the door open and Amanda come out of the kitchen. I didn’t look up right away. I was busy, etching her beautiful body into the permanent part of my memory, a task that required my complete attention. Motion close to Kayla drew my attention and I glanced left to see Amanda settling into the chaise next to Kayla’s. She was wearing about the same thing, only a tiny g-string covering her recently shaved pussy.

“I was getting ready to turn over, but I need someone to put lotion on my back,” Kayla said, and then rolled slowly over.

I watched gravity do its best on her firm tits but they were so very taut. I wanted to be the towel as she lay back down on it, crushing her tits beneath her. I hadn’t moved, hadn’t said a word until she wiggled her ass as she settled down. I breathed a long heavy sigh that spoke far more than words could convey.

“Can I get some help with the suntan oil,” she asked holding out the bottle.

“I’ve got it,” Amanda offered as she sat next to her, straddling the chaise lounge, stretching her little bikini to the maximum. My attention was torn between them and then Amanda started rubbing oil onto Kayla’s back, oh so slowly.

She took her sweet time and rather than step up and participate, I simply watched. Amanda whispered something to Kayla I couldn’t hear and continued working the oil into her back, lower and lower until she finally reached her ass. She didn’t just apply the oil, she massaged it in and when she got to the twin orbs of her daughter’s ass, she really put on a show.

I was hot and sweaty, and needed a shower and a cold beer in the worst way, but I wanted either or both of these women, too. I forced myself to remember that anticipation had its reward. It’s one of the things I was working on with Kayla, and now, she was working on it with me. Was she ever! Amanda finished, spanked her once, and received a “Thank you” for her efforts, and then she lay face down beside her.

“And you said I’ve got a wicked mean streak.”

“Can I get some oil please,” Amanda said, holding the bottle out to Kayla.

“I’ve got this,” I said and took the bottle. Happy that I’d washed the sawdust off my hands at the guesthouse, I poured a generous amount of oil into my hand and dropped to my knees next to her.

I positioned myself so that Kayla could watch. This was our night, but I was going to stoke the fires with her mom. I began rubbing the lotion into her shoulders quickly, but as I worked my way south, I slowed. By the time I got to her ass, I was taking what must have seemed like forever. I worked her cheeks and then traced around the bottom of them and I could see Kayla smiling out of the corner of my eye. I let my hand slide shallowly between her cheeks bringing a gasp from Kayla.

“That feels nice,” Amanda said. “I definitely don’t want to get sunburned there.”

I slid my hand over her cheeks again and then deeper between them. Kayla couldn’t see how deeply, only that I was sliding my hand far deeper than necessary. When Amanda spread her legs to make it easier for me, Kayla rose up to see, letting her marvelous tits dangle. When Kayla was finally in position to see, I circled her mom’s butt a couple of times, then spanked as she had done to Kayla.

“That should last you until the sun goes down,” I said. “I need a shower.”

“Thank you. Dinner is in the oven. Be about an hour,” Amanda said, as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

I walked back down the steps and over to the mudroom door. I had to get my painfully tight pants off. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower, my cock swinging in the breeze. I debated taking things into my own hands to make me last longer that evening. I definitely needed release. Instead, I turned the shower to cold but only for a moment and stepped out to dry. When I walked out of the bathroom, Amanda was waiting for me, well-oiled and still wearing the G-string, sort of hanging on the bedpost.

“Got a hot date tonight,” she asked.

“I thought I’d show Kayla playing the cello. Is that hot enough?”

“You won’t last long,” she said and stroked the bedpost. “I can help with that, if you like.”

“Where’s Kayla?”

“She’s in the shower. Plow me now, you’ll last longer for Kayla and I’ll sleep better tonight. Win/win.” I paused to consider. “Make me happy now and I’ll really treat you right tomorrow,” she offered.

“You always treat me right,” I countered, but my dick was half-hard already, giving me away. She had me and she knew it.

She slipped out of her G-string and lay face down on the bed, spreading her legs wide. She worked backward until her feet were at the edge of the bed, then anchored them on the mattress and crawled backward, spreading herself almost into the splits. The lips of her shaved pussy were swollen and inviting, and I really had no choice. Her now slightly tanned ass, glistening with oil, presented to me in glorious fashion.

“You’re going to need to use your hands on your pussy, baby, because I’m not going to last long at all.”

“Good. Fuck me,” she said and wiggled.

Behind her, I rubbed my dick all over her slick ass, coating it with oil and making her squirm. I lined up on her and slid home easily. I pulled at her hips and pounded into her hard and I could feel her fingers beneath us thrashing away on her clit.

“Cum for me, baby but cum quietly,” I said, and she nodded then bit down on the bedding.

It was just what I needed, and, apparently, just what Amanda needed, too.

“God, I don’t know what I’m going to do when you’re gone,” she said, standing and pulling her G-string back on.

“I’m not looking forward to leaving, either,” I said hugging her. “You could drive down to Charleston for a weekend, be there when I get off on a Friday afternoon.”

“Really?”

“Really. Just wear that and you can drive as fast as you want. No cop would dream of giving you a ticket.”

She kissed me, squeezed my ass and walked to the door, listened for Kayla, and before she left said, “You better use the guesthouse tonight. Your bedroom’s a mess, and it smells like sex in here.” She was gone.

She was right. I opened the windows, lit a candle, and pulled the bedding off and tossed it in the washer, running back to my room naked and closing the door as I heard another one open. Was it cheating? This whole thing was crazy. I rinsed off quickly and got dressed for dinner, although I’m not sure why I bothered.

Dinner was interesting. In the last twenty-four hours, I had made love to Amanda four times, teased Kayla by sliding my finger into her pussy, and then toyed with her mom right in front of her. Between towels and bedding, I was wearing out the washing machine and I needed some more candles. I’d promised Kayla that I would rock her world that night and take her mom out to dinner the next night, and in between all that, I had started the roof on the addition. I’m pretty sure I should have checked with my doctor before all this activity.

Amanda had made bratwurst, giant foot-long German sausages. Everything started out just fine, and then Kayla decided to find out how much of one she could get in her mouth without choking. I didn’t see the first attempt, but Amanda laughed and dropped her fork to her plate loudly.

Kayla tried a second time. She parted her lips and sucked it into her mouth like a meaty all-day sucker. Her focus was intense as the sausage hit the back of her throat. She was stuck with about four inches in her mouth, and was trying to work past her gag reflex, but every time she pushed, she gagged. She was about to give up and pull it out when she realized we were watching and what a spectacle she’d become.

Amanda had a ridiculous smile on her face, my eyes rolled when she saw Kayla. Kayla couldn’t do much of anything until she pulled the sausage out of her mouth. When I looked back at her, she sort of smiled at me sheepishly and then chomped down, biting about four inches of the sausage off in her mouth. It was painful to watch and I cringed. That caused her to laugh, and she ended up gagging the sausage back out of her mouth while Amanda and I laughed even more.

“I guess we can scratch that lesson off tonight’s possibilities,” I said.

She cut the rest of the sausage up and took a bite after dipping it in mustard. Amanda, on the other hand, felt the challenge. She looked at Kayla until she made eye contact, then looked at me and held up her sausage. “Your mom’s going to show you how, Kayla. Pay attention.”

“You’re just encouraging her,” I said. “Knock it off before I have to do the hemlock maneuver on you.”

“Heimlich,” she answered, looking at the sausage, judging it.

I honestly didn’t think she would get any further than Kayla. I have a strong gag reflex and think it’s pretty normal, but Amanda had different ideas. She didn’t just swallow the sausage, she made love to it. She slipped the end into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it then withdrew it.

“It has to be properly lubricated,” she explained, seriously. She slid it back into her mouth working it as deep as Kayla had. I thought that would be it but I was wrong. I watched her throat stretch and adjust and another inch disappeared into her mouth, and then another. By my calculations, she had six inches in her mouth and down her throat. She paused to make eye contact with us, and then slid another inch into her mouth, holding a good seven inches inside her. She paused, looked at an untouched sausage on the plate, made motions as if she was measuring it, then held her measuring hands toward me in comparison and took another inch.

Satisfied, she wrapped her lips tightly around it and eased it back out while Kayla watched, amazed. She licked it a couple of times and set it back on her plate, then sliced it up to eat.

“That was longer than Danny,” Kayla said.

“No, that was about the right size,” her mom replied. She was about to take another bite then set her fork back down and looked at me. “I haven’t gone down on you once. Not once. You’ve given me a lot of pleasure with your mouth but I haven’t reciprocated once,” she said, obviously feeling badly that she hadn’t. She looked at Kayla.

“Me neither. Not that I would be any good at it. You’re a carnival sideshow, Mom.”

“We’ve been neglecting you,” Amanda said.

“Not the way I look at it. A lot of guys love it. I don’t. I don’t mean I don’t like to have a woman go down on me, it’s just that it isn’t that big of a deal to me. I’ve always enjoyed intercourse far more.”

“So, the issue of whether a woman swallows or not doesn’t matter to you,” Kayla asked. “Because that’s what some of the girls at school say is really important to guys.”

“Not to me. Not my thing. Some guys like anal, apparently. Not my thing.”

“What about when you stuck your finger in my butt,” Kayla asked, and her mom looked at first her and then me.

“That was for your benefit, not mine. How’d that work,” I asked.

“Pretty good. How do you say it, I came like a freight train running late.”

“There you go,” I answered and saw the look on Amanda’s face. “Feel cheated?”

“I’m not sure if I do or not.”

“Well, by my calculations, we’ve got another 764 more for you to be caught up, so I guess I could work that in,” I offered.

“You’re keeping track now?” she asked incredulously.

“No. I just know you’re way behind.”

“I feel pretty caught up, but I want to get back to you. You’ve been here all this time and given me all kinds of pleasure and I’m just now realizing that it hasn’t been about you at all. It’s been me, or maybe us.”

“Do you think I’m somehow getting cheated here? Because that’s silly talk.”

“Maybe it is and maybe it isn’t. I don’t mean you haven’t enjoyed this, because it’s obvious you have, but your whole approach has been to please me first, and I haven’t thought much the other way. I don’t know. I guess I have tonight to think about it.”

“There were a couple of times in the guesthouse that I was thinking about me, me, me, and I wasn’t too concerned about you at all. I don’t think you’re acting like that at all,” I answered.

“What happened at the guesthouse,” Kayla asked.

“Nothing,” I answered. “It’s past.” Silence followed silence and I had no way to get past it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.