Cousin Removed - Cover

Cousin Removed

Copyright© 2017 by Danny January

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When your family needs help, you help. That's what family does. Danny takes the summer off and heads to the mountains to help out his cousin. She needs a lot of help.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins  

The next day went far more smoothly than I would have thought. It was almost as if the weekend hadn’t happened. We met in the kitchen and had breakfast, walked back to the gym and had a great shoulder workout. I introduced them to a couple of shoulder exercises that help protect the rotator cuff from injury. Kayla knew legs, but I know shoulders and they tried and approved of my additions.

We moved from there to the mat and I taught them a lot of foot maneuvers. I basically showed them how to move in and out of range without losing their balance, while maintaining the ability to change direction quickly. I had them practice basic strikes in the middle of their foot maneuvers, and then we worked it on the bag for a bit. It was a great workout. I walked down to the guesthouse to begin work on framing, while the ladies were going to clean out the attic, a task I did not envy them. I finished at four and came in to get cleaned up and ready.

I pressed a pair of slacks and a button-down shirt, pulled the sheets off the bed and stuffed them in the wash, then cleaned the bathroom. I still had time. I took a quick spin to the local village and picked up two beautiful and aromatic orchid arrangements, a bouquet, some candles and a lighter. They had a non-alcoholic champagne type drink, so I picked up two bottles and a couple of champagne flutes. I rushed back up the hill with time to spare.

Sheets went into the dryer; the champagne went into the fridge and I went into the shower. Squeaky clean, I dressed, then pulled warm sheets out of the dryer and made the bed. The orchids were already doing their job and the room smelled good. I checked myself in the mirror and held a tie up to my shirt. Too much? Too uncomfortable. I did put on a nice dress watch. I double-checked the room to see what I was missing, and decided to grab some clean towels from the hall closet. Clean is good. Fifteen minutes to spare.

The weather was perfect, so I pulled off the Targa top, drove down the driveway and further up the hill. At the scenic lookout, I parked to enjoy the view and consider the evening. I hadn’t been on a conventional date in years, but I thought I had everything squared away. I was nervous. Can you believe it? I told myself it was a good thing and that I should embrace it.

I pulled into the driveway, parked near the front door and took the steps two at a time, ringing the bell at two minutes to seven. When Amanda answered, I offered her the third bouquet of flowers I’d purchased, tulips. Amanda gave me the once over, nodded approval and showed me in, calling Kayla as she looked for a vase for the tulips.

Kayla came out in a sweet summer dress that was short enough to show off her tan, toned legs but not too short. She wore a simple, but pretty, gold necklace and matching earrings, and she had on just enough makeup to highlight her eyes and lips. She was, in a word, spectacular, and she sure as hell didn’t look like fifteen.

On the way to the restaurant, I asked Kayla about school and her ambitions, exploring all the things I knew to ask her. Once we were seated, I helped her order, suggesting a virgin cucumber mojito, which she loved. She laughed at the “virgin” in the name of the drink, and I told her it didn’t have alcohol in it. We both had a great time. Before we left, I excused myself to use the restroom and texted Amanda. I had forgotten a couple of things and asked her to take care of them for me, and she agreed. I typed a second text to her and would press send once we were on the road.

We were running late, but I let the Ferrari do what it does best and we made up time. I found my phone and sent the second message, “We need to do this. Date night soon.” We made her ten o’clock curfew by five minutes. I walked her to the front door and she told me she had a wonderful time. When I went to kiss her goodnight, she offered me her cheek which I kissed gently and squeezed her hands, we bid goodnight and she closed the door on me. I waited two minutes and she opened the door, grabbed my hand and dragged me back inside.

“Did you have a nice time,” I asked.

“I had a wonderful time. It was special.”

“Good, what was special about it? By that, I mean what happened on our date that made you feel special?”

“A bunch of stuff. First, you took me to a really nice restaurant, and you knew all about the menu and everything. I liked that you held the door for me and pulled my chair out and all that. Oh, and that you asked all kinds of questions about me instead of talking about yourself. You held my hand when I went up steps. It was like the movies. I just felt like you treated me like a lady.”

“That’s exactly how I wanted you to feel, because you are special. If anyone ever takes you on a date and you don’t feel special, you’ve got the wrong guy. I thought offering me your cheek was a nice touch.”

“So...” She looked at me, obviously anxious about the rest of the night.

“So, the date was over when you shut the door, but the evening’s not over.” I took her hand and led her back to my room. I could feel from her grip that she was nervous and excited at the same time.

I eased the door open to a candlelit room. Amanda had taken care of the few final preparations for me, and I made a quick mental note of where everything was.

She spotted the flowers and took in their scent, saw my room was spotless and the candles provided enough light, once our eyes adjusted. I pushed the door closed and took her hands, looking into her eyes.

“Did you notice what everyone at the restaurant was doing?”

She shook her head.

“The women were looking at you and how beautiful you are, and they were jealous.”

“You’re just saying that.”

“The men looked at you and thought that, too. They looked at me and wondered how did I manage to get you to go out with me, and they are all still jealous of me.”

“No.”

“The women wished they were you and the men wished they were me, but they’re not. You’re mine tonight.” I leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips. She was hungry for more, but I had other plans.

I took her clutch and set it on the dresser, then led her to a chair and offered it to her. When she sat, I knelt at her feet and unbuckled the straps on her pumps, removed them and set them aside. She was uncomfortable with me doing that but patient enough to watch and wait.

I took one foot in my hand and began to massage it, working from the heel down the sole to the ball of her foot and then worked her toes. A good foot massage is wonderfully relaxing. When I finished the first foot, she happily offered the other and I repeated the process. I took my time and didn’t just massage her foot; I loved her foot. This was my first step in showing her what it was like to have your body worshipped.

When I’d finished her feet, I gently massaged her calves. Like her entire body, they were well-toned from years of athletics. However, her calves had the tone and shape women wish for when they wear high heels. It’s easy to tickle legs, and I made certain to apply enough pressure so it wasn’t an issue. I stopped at the knees and while she was enjoying the massage, she was also getting antsy.

I stood and offered her my hands, helping her to a standing position. I kissed her again, gently, with very little hint that our kisses would be more than that. They most definitely would, but not for a while. I reached behind her, found the zipper on her dress, and lowered it slowly, wishing it was a bit louder than it was; anything to accentuate the slow pace. She lowered her arms and let it fall to the floor.

Her lacy and sheer matching panties and bra left little to the imagination. She started to reach behind her to undo the bra, but I took her hands and led her to the bed.

“Face down, please. I want you to relax, so bring your hands up so you can rest your face on them.” She was so excited her breathing was already heavy, and I could feel little nervous twitches every now and then. When she was comfortable, I poured a little massage oil in my hands and warmed it by rubbing them together quickly. Standing beside the bed, I had easy access to start on her shoulders and neck. I gave her a deep muscle massage, doing my best to imitate what I’d had done for me several times.

I unhooked her bra and let the straps fall free so I had full access to her back and began to work.

“You have a beautiful body. It’s obvious how hard you work to stay in shape. Your shoulders are just wide enough so they make your waist look even thinner than it is. It gives you a very sexy hourglass figure.” I complimented each part of her body as I worked on it.

When I got down to her butt, she was practically purring. I massaged above the top of her panty line and then let my fingers slip underneath, but not very far and not for very long. I moved down past her butt to work on her thighs. She had three different tan lines from different shorts, a common thing among athletes, and I told her how much I liked that.

“Your tan lines tell a lot about you. They tell me all the different things you do outdoors. They tell me you have so much confidence that you don’t have to lie in the sun to get rid of the lines. They tell me that you stay busy and active. They tell me that you have enthusiasm for life.”

“From my tan lines?” she asked.

“From your tan lines. Roll over please.” Now, the fun part. She was giggly with anticipation.

I started again at her shoulders and she let her head roll to the side, facing me. When she did that, she could see the obvious bulge in my slacks, a bulge that had been there since I started on her feet. She licked her lips in anticipation, and I resolved to move even more slowly. Her bra was barely staying in place, now that the back strap was loose. As I massaged her upper chest, I teased around its lines. I bypassed them and began to work high on her ribs, massaging the line beneath her bra, and then down her sides. All the while, I kept adding oil and keeping it warm on her skin.

“Danny?”

“Yes, sweetheart.”

“That feels really nice.”

“Good. I’m glad you’re enjoying this.”

“I would like you in me.”

“Patience.”

When I got down to her belly, I worked hard to apply the right amount of pressure to keep from tickling her. At her panty line, I rolled them down until I could see the top of her trimmed bush. There wasn’t much more I could do without taking off her clothes.

I stood, wiped my hands on a towel then removed my shirt. I gently removed her bra, releasing her breasts. “You have the breasts of a goddess. They are perfect. When a sculptor crafts a nude body of the perfect woman, he would be fortunate to have you as his model.”

I cupped them in my hands as I stood beside her, my fingers creating a circle around her stiff nipples. “The desire I see in your nipples is intoxicating. May I?” I asked and she nodded vigorously.

I dropped to my knees and took one in my mouth. I kissed around the outside, nibbling on it, licking it, and then drawing it into my mouth. I held pressure and circled her nipple with my tongue, and finally dragging it slowly across, touching and tasting her.

“I love your nipples; the dark areolas are beautiful and the feel of the tiny bumps of your Montgomery glands on my tongue. They are absolutely perfect.”

“You like that. Mine are bumpier than anyone else’s. I didn’t know if that was good or bad.”

“I like it. Feels nice.”

She wiggled her body, trying to get me to make contact with it, but I wouldn’t. Not yet. Her hand reached out and grasped the bulge in my pants. I thought about pushing it away, but it was time to pick up the pace.

I unbuckled my pants and stepped out of them, and then pulled her panties down revealing her freshly trimmed glistening bush. I inhaled her sweet aroma. I’d tortured her long enough and if I didn’t pick up the pace, I’d be torturing myself, too. I wanted to maintain at least some control. I climbed onto the bed, my face between her legs, and kissed all around her then slid my tongue across her slit, knowing she was wet enough but testing anyway.

“I want to make love to you,” I said as I crept forward, my knees close to her butt, my back now straight. “If you would like that, put your heels up on my shoulders if you can.”

She put her legs up straight with her heels on my shoulders. I held her thighs tight to my body and eased forward. I made a couple of adjustments until I had her at the right height, and then dragged my dick along her slick lips from the back. From this position, my young lover would be even tighter than she naturally was and I was afraid I might not be able to penetrate her, but I also knew how amazing the position was and wanted to try.

I moved her heels to the widest part of my shoulders, then edged forward. “Reach down with your hands and guide me in,” I said, and she fumbled a bit but finally lined us up. I pushed forward against tight resistance, partly her and partly the position. She reached down again and helped me stay lined up.

I slid the head in fully and held it there for a moment. Once that far in, I knew we’d be fine, but I wanted to enjoy the anticipation just one more moment.

“How do you feel, right now.”

“I feel like the woman you’ve been telling me I am. I feel like I want you deep inside me. I feel like...” and words escaped her. “I feel like I want you to fuck me hard and fast and right now.”

She was hot and slick, and at her invitation, I slid all the way in with one long smooth push, and she hissed a lengthy, “Yessss.” She clutched the sheets with her hands, trying to pull herself toward me. I eased back out, more difficult than sliding in because of the tightness. Then back in again, all the way. I felt that I could release her thighs and she’d stay put, but I coached her.

“I’m going to let go of your thighs and put my hands on the bed next to you. Keep your legs resting on my shoulders and don’t let them come off, okay?” She nodded, and I leaned forward to plant my hands. Her legs were practically straight up and my thrusts would be nearly straight down.

“You can grab my forearms if you want. I want to make you happy. I want to give you what you want,” I said, then thrust in hard and deep. “Is this what you want?” She nodded again and I began to work.

Neither of us would last long and she started panting.

“How do I feel inside you?” I asked, thrusting deep.

“Big. Oh god, you feel so good in me. This feels different than before, really good.”

“I want to explode into you more than anything. I want to feel your body shake beneath me.” She did what I wanted, pulling hard on my arms, arching her back, and thrusting her pussy at me. I felt her clench her muscles as she came. Her youth, our position, and the beauty of her climax brought me to release. I pushed forward and down, practically bending her legs back over her head. I was too powerful for someone so young, but I couldn’t help it.

We pulsed together a few last times, then she spread her legs and I fell between them. I clutched her body tightly to mine and then rolled over, pulling her on top of me. She held me as if her life depended on it, kissing my face and neck, a shudder passing over her every few moments. Finally, the shudders stopped and her grip relaxed. She nestled her head into my chest and I put my arms around her. I held her like that for a half-hour or so. I thought she might be done for the night, but I was not.

I rolled her off me, went to the bathroom, and came back with a couple of washcloths. She sat up and I wiped her face and neck, handing the other cloth to her to do with as she pleased.

“That is my attempt to make love with you,” I said.

“That was amazing. I want sex to always be like that.”

“I think most of us want sex to be like that all the time, but it’s not.” We were rolled up on elbows now. “I started making love to you last night.”

“How’s that,” she asked, truly mystified.

“When I was washing my car, I was thinking of you and why I was washing it. When I made reservations, washed the sheets, bought the flowers and candles, and ironed my shirt; all that time I had you in mind. Are the creases in my shirt are ironed sharp enough for you? I thought about you when I sorted through more than a dozen sexual positions and picked the one I thought you might like the best.”

“Well, you did a good job on all of it, but especially picking the position. My legs were close together and it made me feel so full. You felt huge in me.” She shuddered a little at the thought of it. “See, I’m still shaking.”

“All of that is good, but sometimes we want sex without so much investment of time and energy.” She looked at me a little clueless, which was very uncharacteristic for her. “Perhaps I should show you. It would be easier than explaining,” I said and looked down to see how well I was recovering.

I typically have a fifteen-to-twenty-minute refractory period, and it had been longer than that. Sometimes, when I have strong hard fast sex, I’ll cum and stay hard. I won’t be able to cum for another twenty minutes, but I’ll stay hard. It happens maybe twenty percent of the time. I thought maybe I could parlay what I had in mind into a twofer. There was no way to predict.

I pulled her up out of bed, kissed her hungrily and she returned it. I pulled her tight to me, my erection trapped between us. It didn’t take long before she was ready for more. I turned her around and pushed her hands down on the bed. I stood behind her, between her legs. I reached around with my right and guided myself in with no more preliminaries necessary. I pounded into her hard and fast, trying to satisfy myself. If she came, great and if not, well I would.

Her tight butt in front of me was such an incredible turn-on as I slapped against it. I reached around in front and coated my fingers with her juices. I parted her cheeks with my left hand and slid a finger into her ass as I drove home again. I worked the two in concert and she started screaming, her asshole clenching my finger. I thrust in deep, sank my finger into her at the same time and we came. She had a vice grip on my finger and my dick. Trapped inside, I thrust forward, pushing into her hard. She exploded in a mostly quiet, shaky-leg orgasm that continued for far longer than anything her mom did. I held pressure tight against her long after I was spent. When her shaking was tapering off, I fingered her clit again and started her on a second round, not as strong or prolonged but still obviously pleasurable, I worked hard to keep her at that peak. Finally, she whimpered and was done.

As I slid out, she collapsed to her knees on the floor. I scooped her up, laid her on the bed, kissed her gently on the mouth, then kissed away her tears. I had hoped I could keep my erection but the eighty percent won and I was limp. I climbed onto the bed next to her and turned her face toward me.

“Making love and having sex aren’t the same,” I said.

“I can’t believe you put your finger in my butt.” I knew that would get her.

“Did it feel good?”

“Yes, but it shouldn’t have.”

“Why not? I didn’t do it to make you feel bad. You’ve got a lot of sensory receptors down there. Did you cum hard?”

“You know I did. Both times.”

“So, which is better?”

“The first was better.”

“Why. You came hard both times. So did I.”

She thought about it for a few minutes, and then hit the nail on the head. “Anticipation. I knew last night that you would make love to me tonight. The second time you surprised me. So, it was just physical.”

“That’s it, exactly. Your first orgasm tonight had been building since about the same time I washed the car. It made your orgasm seem more powerful. If I send you a text message on Wednesday afternoon that says something like, ‘I want to make tonight special.’ If that’s all it says, how will that affect you?”

She grinned at that, “You know.”

“Tell me.”

“I’ll have wet panties just thinking about it.”

“That’s part of thoughtful lovemaking. But the sex we just had, was it bad sex?”

“No. It was really hot. You fucking owned me. I felt like your slave girl or something.”

“In my experience, there is no such thing as bad sex, but you can have some great lovemaking. I want to end our night with that.”

She looked at me as if it was too much, sort of shocked that we would go three times in one night. She looked at me and bit her lower lip.

“Are you up for it,” I asked.

“I’m on sensory overload, but yes.”

“There are a bunch of variables when you make love. Foreplay is huge. That’s everything we enjoyed together on our date tonight, because you knew where it was leading. We didn’t have any foreplay the second time, just straight to it. Big difference. I think it’s the biggest difference. When we make love, I’m interested in your pleasure. When we have sex, I’m interested in mine. How much time you have, what position you choose or what combination of positions. What positions you can even get into. All those things are factors. What I want to show you now is a position that I really like.”

“And my mom? Does she like it?”

“It might be our favorite. I like it; we like it, because we are face to face and can watch each other. Plus, we have hands-free to explore. And if that wasn’t enough, I get really good penetration with this, and that’s nice.”

“So why not do that all the time?”

“When I took you from behind tonight, did it feel different? In a good way? Was there anything about it that you especially liked?”

“The angle was really good. The way you pressed against me inside was different.”

“Exactly. The position I’m going to show you doesn’t get that angle.”

“I want to try it.”

“You’d say that about anything, right about now.”

“That’s pretty much true. You feel really good inside me, Danny.”

I decided that we would use the chair modification for the crab. It was getting late and we were a little tired, so it would be a big help. I walked over and sat down, then motioned for her to join me. She walked over and took my hands, standing in front of me. I pulled her close and did the one thing the crab didn’t allow; I buried my face in her boobs. I was hard in no time.

I drew my feet together and walked her toward me, straddling me, and she realized how this would work.

“Oh, my god. I’m going to sit on your dick. Oh, my god.” Smart girl.

I put my hands on her shoulders and coaxed her down until she was touching me. With her that close, I scooted her feet back behind me and explained where they would end up. She slid forward, put her hands on my shoulder, and sank down. Candlelight flickered across her smile as she slid down until she was resting on my lap, her feet off the floor and legs behind me. I sort of bounced my butt forward an inch and when I did, the landing bottomed her out.

“Oh, let’s do that again. Damn. I don’t think you could get any deeper.”

I rocked forward and backward a little and she could feel how I moved around inside her. Not up and down or side to side but more back and forth.

“The stimulation isn’t direct or as intense. We can stay like this, facing each other with me deep inside you for a long time without cuming.”

I started to explore, tracing my fingers across her chest, around her breasts, up to her neck and face. I put my hands behind her back and then rocked forward and back a little. She warmed up to it and started to let her hands roam over my body, and her hands felt nice. I suggested she play around by squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles, and she learned that so well I had to ask her to stop or we’d be done too soon. I slid my hand down so that I could stimulate her clit with my thumb, but I didn’t do it very long.

“When you put your hands on my clit it feels amazing, I see you smiling when you do it and that makes it even better.”

“You feel pretty good, too, and when I hit the right spot, your face tells me I did. Your smile rewards me for making you feel good.” She smiled even more, obviously motivating me.

She got the idea that when we wanted to cum, we could initiate a few moves that would help each other out. While we sat there, me buried inside her, I told her how special she was and how good she felt. I described what I liked in great detail, and she reciprocated. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply and while we kissed, I rocked a bit. We had been in that position for a long time for someone so new to sex, and she was being really patient.

“Remember our first time when I said I wanted you to focus on me?” I asked, and she nodded. “The same now.” I dropped my hand and slid my thumb down to her clit again. My hand was pinned tightly between us, but I had just enough room to move. At first, she just enjoyed it, but as her breathing sped up, I think she realized she might cum without me. It’s nice to be in sync, and she began to clutch me. I rocked, worked her clit and when she started to shake, I bounced a little and it was enough, and she had enough composure this time to tell me.

“I’m going to cum, Danny. Cum in me. I want to feel you cum inside me. Please,” she urged, and I did. I came before her in glorious fashion, lifting out of the seat and bouncing down. I was at the tail end of mine when she fired, and we managed to both stay focused on each other the entire time. Her eyes were tiny slits as her tongue ran across her lips. Her soft, teenaged skin was its own aphrodisiac. When she came, her abs and butt tensed, and her tits shook in tiny circles.

The soft light of the candles, the scent of flowers, and the soft touch of her skin was so powerful. I can write this down, and work to describe it, take pictures or show movies, but it doesn’t convey the incredible sense of pleasure and satisfaction I had from teaching her about love and then getting to enjoy the fruits of the lesson.

When we had come down from our high, but with her still sitting on my lap, she said, “This is what you did with my mom after we made love the first time isn’t it?” I nodded.

“I like this very much, too. I know when you did this with her, she felt special.”

“She did, and so did I. Just like I do now.”

“Thank you for loving my mom.” I gently squeezed her breast. “And thanks for loving me, too.”

I gave her a hug. “You know, your mom is pretty open-minded. You should probably thank her. I don’t think I would have done this if I had a daughter.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re teaching me instead of me finding out from some high school jerk.”

“It has been a big sacrifice on my part.” She shoved me and I held her hand. “You know what I said about the guys in the restaurant being jealous of me? If they only knew?”

“Right.”

“No, I’m not just saying stuff to make you feel good. You make me feel good. You are a hungry lover and an eager learner. What you are giving me is an unspeakable gift.”

We took a quick shower together and I sent her packing. It was late and I didn’t think I’d fall asleep easily. I hoped she would.

We made it through the week, and I took Amanda out for dinner on Friday night, following it up with just as nice a time. She asked, and I told her about my time with Kayla. When I told her we’d finished with the chair version of the crab, she seemed a little disappointed, as though it was for the two of us only. Nothing I could do about it then, so I worked hard on our love-making that night, and think I may have redeemed myself.

On Sunday, I spent the entire day with Kayla, much of it talking. We included Amanda in our conversation as we talked about how women please men. As strange as our arrangement had been, a mother/daughter talk on how to pleasure a man through oral sex was even stranger. I’m not complaining, but it seemed strange to me that they didn’t seem to think anything of it.

I took Monday off. The weather was great, and I was waiting on a contractor to finish his work, so I went for a drive to clear my head and got back late. We watched a movie together and hit the sack early. I think we were all a little wiped out. Tuesday was an evening to spend with Amanda, and we took it slow and easy, the most relaxed evening we’d spent together naked.

Wednesday morning was sort of a game changer. I’d had little sex the last three days, by comparison with the last three weeks. Both Amanda and Kayla were amped up when we finished our lifting. I was teaching them take-down defense. I tried to take them down and they used a variety of techniques to stay on their feet.

Kayla was putting weight equipment back up and just sort of straightening things out when I shot on Amanda and took her down. Rather than get back up and start over as we’d been doing, she pulled me into closed guard. This was the same position that had started our sexual escapades. She wouldn’t let me up, so I started working my way up her body so that I could posture up. Her legs were wrapped tightly around me, so my progress was slow.

About halfway through my climb, we both realized that I had been grinding into her pussy for a few minutes now, and I could tell she was getting turned on. I asked her to let me up but she wouldn’t. I continued my climb, grinding out the inches, and I began to catch her scent. I looked up at her again and asked her to let me up. She shook her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.