Cousin Removed - Cover

Cousin Removed

Copyright© 2017 by Danny January

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When your family needs help, you help. That's what family does. Danny takes the summer off and heads to the mountains to help out his cousin. She needs a lot of help.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins  

About three hours later, there was a light rap on my door and Amanda slipped inside. “Do you have any idea what you did to her,” she asked.

“Yes. I’m far more interested in what I did to you.”

“That was for my benefit?”

“Or detriment, one or the other. So, which was it?”

She walked to the bed and felt me through the sheets. I was half-hard, but it could be remedied quickly. She pulled her blouse over her head and unsnapped her bra, letting her beautiful taut tits free. Her nipples were already stiff. I inhaled deeply and could smell the hint of her arousal already. I was more than half-hard as she slid her shorts down and climbed onto the bed, peeling the sheets back. My erection poked through the front of my boxers, but she pulled them down and I helped wiggle out of them.

She straddled my legs and stroked me gently. “Do you think I’m a bad mom?” she asked.

“No. I think you’re trying to do right by your daughter. Did you have a good talk?”

“We did. We had a very good talk.” She bent down and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth briefly, then ran her tongue across it and sat back up, continuing to stroke me. “We talked about when, and she already wanted to know how often.”

“What did you tell her?”

“I told her that she should take a couple of days to think it over and make sure. She said she didn’t need a couple of days, so I told her tomorrow. We’ll see how that goes and then figure out if there’s going to be a second time.”

“We are doing the right thing, here?” I asked. I was excited and nervous at the same time, as though I was the teenager.

“She makes a good case. Who else would she propose that I would feel comfortable with? No one, that’s who.” She stopped and sort of stared off into the middle distance for a moment. “It’s just after eleven and it’s still Saturday. Do you think I’m a bad mom for wanting to fuck you one more time before my daughter gets you?” she asked, and then slid forward to stroke my dick with her pussy. She didn’t care if I thought that or not.

“I told her not to knock on your door too early because I was going to fuck your brains out tonight,” she said, and slid down onto me with a wicked smile on her face.

“You didn’t,” I moaned, not really caring one way or the other. She felt good.

I reached up to cup her tits and she began a motion at which she just kept getting better. Neither one of us lasted very long, and I pulled her down and held her tightly when we finished. We stayed like that for a long time, enjoying the exclusivity and both wondering if we were making a big mistake.

Rolling off me, she put her hand on my chest and spoke softly and sincerely with me. “I hope this is the right thing. We’re cousins and it has been good for us, hasn’t it?”

“It’s been very good for me. The woman I thought I’d spend the rest of my life with has been gone for too long, and I don’t know if she’s coming back or gone for good. I’m generally pretty monogamous, so this has been difficult. I told you about my experience with my yoga friends. That was nice but it didn’t mean anything. That’s both my sex life and my love life and they have been lacking. You have been very good for me. That makes it sound like this is just a convenience thing, but it’s more than that. Do you know what I mean?”

“I know exactly what you mean and I totally agree. I’m just hoping you’ll be good for Kayla and we won’t lose this.”

“I think I’ll be better for her than some high school kid, and if your talk with her motivated you to come in here and give me my sixth orgasm in one day, I don’t think we’ll lose this.” She looked at me and mouthed, sixth? I nodded. “I kept track today, six. I like to have sex with you, but I love making love with you. That’s not going to change.”

She smiled and got out of bed. She bent at the waist to pick up her clothes and wiggled her ass at me when she did. She had a cute little ass. “Good, because it’s a minute to midnight and then it’s Sunday. Don’t be surprised if you get an early knock on your door, stud,” she said and ran down the hall naked.

I fell asleep a very happy and exhausted man.

The next morning came at the same time it always did, just a bit too early. I heard a light rapping on the door and wondered why Amanda was back again. I called for her to come in but it was Kayla. Just like her mom, she slipped inside and closed the door.

“What time is it sweetheart?”

“It’s eight, already.” She was anxious and I didn’t blame her. I smiled at her to let her know it was okay. She was dressed in nice but casual clothes she had probably been agonizing over since last night. She had on a necklace and earrings and her hair was down. She had on just a hint of makeup and I could smell a flowery perfume.

“You look really nice, Kayla. In fact, you look much better than really nice, but why don’t you give me until nine? Let me get showered and shaved, maybe grab some coffee.” She looked disappointed so I added, “I’ll make it worth your wait,” and with that, she was gone.

When I got out of the shower a tray with coffee, scrambled eggs, and toast was waiting for me on the bed. It’s a nice thing to go to sleep with a smile on your face and wake up to something like this. I grabbed my cell phone and texted Amanda, “Last chance. R U sure?” and received one back a moment later. “Treat her like you treat me and it will be fine. Love U”

I wolfed down the eggs and drank my coffee, then brushed and gargled. I wiped the steam off the mirror and examined myself. I flexed a few times and then looked myself in the eye. Was this the right thing to do, yes, or no? There was a rap at the door. Yes.

I pulled a shirt on, gave myself one last look in the mirror, answered the door, and invited Kayla in. Her youth, excitement, and anticipation was intoxicating.

I took her hand and walked her over to one of two chairs I had rarely used and we sat opposite each other “Why don’t we start by having you tell me what you know or think you know about love and sex?” She fidgeted and talked in starts and stops, but she went on for about an hour. I had to coax her to elaborate and keep going because she was so nervous.

Most of it was on the mark when it came to sex. When it came to making love, she knew what they showed in the movies and had heard from friends. Needless to say, it was pretty distorted.

Having her speak so freely was highly erotic, and I knew I’d have to be very intentional in this. “I want to teach you how a man loves a woman. I don’t want to teach you too much too fast, though. There is far more to process emotionally and psychologically than there is in something like Krav Maga. It’s much more than mechanics.”

“You’ve taught me a lot of martial arts in a short period of time. I trust you.”

“Good. I want to teach you about dating and all that, as well as sex, but I don’t want to follow the same sequence you might have if you met someone you cared about.”

“Okay. I don’t have a problem with that, but why not?”

“Because you’re so amped up that if I don’t teach you about making love, starting today, you won’t hear anything else I say. Your mind is on that. I gave you a nice kiss and you felt my erection last night, and you want that. If I start teaching you about going out to dinner, you’re not going to hear a word I say.”

She laughed at that. “I guess that’s probably true. You know me too well already.”

“Tell me what you want today.”

“I want you to kiss me like last night and then I want to feel you inside me.” That’s all I needed to hear.

I stood up and drew her to me. I kissed her gently on the mouth and held her face with my hands. She was shaking. I hugged her to me and held her close.

“Relax, sweetheart. You’re beautiful and desirable and I promise to be gentle. It’s okay to be nervous and excited. I am, too,” I said.

“You are? Why would you be nervous?”

“Because you’re beautiful and desirable. Because I want to make love to you, but I want to do it right. Because I want this to be special for you and I know it will be special for me. I’m nervous because this is important. It’s okay if you are, too,” I said, and she squeezed into me, her head on my shoulder. At five-eleven, I was only a couple of inches taller. I don’t remember having been with a woman so tall.

When she calmed a little, I trailed kisses across her neck and down to the top hem of her blouse. That fired her nerves again, but there was nothing to do but move forward. I slid my hands up underneath her blouse and caressed her back, letting her get used to the feel of skin on skin. I took my sweet time and she began to calm again. I ran my hands just under the waist of her pants, letting her know I would be moving forward. She shivered.

Pressing her tight against me, I wanted her to feel the reality of my desire for her. I slid my hands lower until I could cup her tender ass in my hands. She squeezed her cheeks together in nervousness, and I pulled her tighter to me.

“Can you feel me against you?” I asked, and she nodded with wide eyes. “I want you. How does it feel to know that my desire for you is real?”

“I can hardly breathe. It feels good that you do. I’m shaking,” she said, but she had calmed at least a little.

“I won’t do anything you don’t want me to. You know that I find you desirable. Maybe that’s enough. If you want to stop all you have to do is say so.”

“This feels good, but I want to keep going.”

“If that changes in the next ten minutes or an hour from now all you have to do is tell me to stop, and I will. And I won’t ask any questions or think anything bad about you if you change your mind.”

“All I have to do is say stop?” she asked and I nodded. She smiled at me and said, “Go.”

I pulled her blouse up over her head to reveal a pretty lacy little white bra that cupped her tits beautifully. I trailed kisses down the strap of her bra and then across the top edge of each cup. Her nipples strained against the lace. I took her hands and walked backward so I could sit on the edge of the bed, then reached behind her and took the clasp in my hands. I looked up at her and told her, “You sure?” She bit her lower lip, then nodded.

I unhooked the bra and freed her tits. They had the same shape as her mom’s, nicely curved on the bottom and sort of swooping down in the front with nipples that wanted to draw the rest of her breast into their pucker. Her areolas were as dark as chocolate but her Montgomery glands, those little bumps, were more pronounced than her mother. They have always been an enormous turn on for me.

“You have beautiful tits, Kayla. Just magnificent,” I said and cupped them in my hands, hefting their weight. I traced around the outside of one of her nipples and heard her draw air in sharply. I was still fully dressed, but knew my boxers were getting pretty messy with pre-cum.

I kissed first one breast then the other without touching her nipples. She stood there, with her hands hanging down, perhaps afraid to get involved, perhaps watching like a third party. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and that changed. She took my head in her hands and held me to her breast. I took a substantial portion of her left tit into my mouth and gently sucked, then flicked my tongue across her nipple quickly.

“Oh, Danny, that feels so good. My knees are weak.”

I stood and lifted her up onto the bed with her knees hanging off the edge. She started to climb back onto it, but I held her in place for just an instant and she followed my cue. I unsnapped her pants, hooked my thumbs under the waist and slid them off, leaving her matching lacy panties on. I kissed my way from her right knee up the inside of her thigh, across the top of her panties, and back down her left.

“Look at my hands,” I said and held them out for her to see. “They’re shaking with excitement and desire. I want you, Kayla.” She closed her eyes and released a heavy sigh.

I started back up and this time I kissed her pussy through her panties. She smelled much like her mom, but perhaps a little less musky and certainly not as strong. She held my head with her hands and I could hear her breathing, ragged and irregular. I pulled her panties down an inch and kissed along the top seam, then another inch, and I did it again. She was quivering with excitement and her panties were soaking wet.

Finally, I pulled her panties down and all the way off. She had trimmed closely, leaving a very thin strip of brown hair pointing the way to the Promised Land. I kissed the inside crease of her thigh and could feel the heat she was giving off.

I lifted my face and looked up past her tits to see her propped up on her elbows watching me. “You are absolutely beautiful, Kayla, simply perfection.” She smiled at me nervously. “I want to make you happy,” I said and began kissing her more seriously. I cupped my hands under her ass and licked her coin slot pussy. Such youth. I pried my tongue into that little slot and slid it from bottom to top and she gasped, then held her breath.

I could toy with her like this for hours, but I needed to give her an orgasm if only to help her relax. I sucked her pussy into my mouth and found her clit with my tongue. She shrieked when I did and clutched my head with her hands, pressing me to her, a good sign. I squeezed her ass and caressed the crease of her thighs with my thumbs and nuzzled in to take her inner lips with my own. She was hot and very slippery with juices. I slipped my tongue inside her and heard her gasp again. I needed to readjust my pants but didn’t want to take my hands off her.

She didn’t need any foreplay. She needed to cum. I zeroed in on her clit, sucking it into my mouth, then alternated sucking on it and flicking it with my tongue and she began to quake. Good. She was close so I held her tightly with my lips and drove her wild with my tongue and she bucked, arching her back to press into me. Then she convulsed hard, five, six, eight times, and collapsed back silently. No orgasm song.

I caressed her taut stomach as I stood and took off my shirt. She looked up at me with wild eyes and a crazy smile. “That was amazing.” She was going to say more but I stopped her.

“That was an appetizer, sweetheart. Just an appetizer.”

“Oh, my god.”

I pulled my pants off and my erection sprung free. She stared for a moment and then reached for it, but I kept it out of reach as I lay down on the bed, face down. I kissed her tits again, just teasing them, and then kissed her on the mouth to see her reaction. She tasted her own juices on my face and lips and it didn’t bother her, which was good, I thought.

“Did you like that?”

“Oh yeah. Have you done that with my mom?”

“Many times. Was there anything about what I did that you didn’t like?”

“No. I liked all of that. I loved that. I love you.”

“That’s your orgasm talking. I love you, too.” I smiled, kissed her again, and then lavished her breasts with kisses. Her areolas were simply perfect, perhaps the best part, but her nipples puckered so tightly that they had their own beauty. I told her so. “I have never seen finer breasts than yours. I could play with them all day.”

“Oh, please do. That feels so good. When you suck on my nipples, my pussy tingles. It feels so good.”

I sucked on each of her nipples and then quickly slid down to check on her tingling pussy. Lying on the bed at a ninety-degree angle from her, I reached under her right leg with my right hand and pulled her legs open a bit. With my left, I captured her right tit in my hand, softly working the nipple and then I dove in for a second time. This time, from the side, my lips matched hers and she was already hot and slippery. I was able to slide my tongue in more easily and plunged it in deeply before sucking her clit into my mouth. She knew what was coming now and let herself yield to the pleasure more quickly.

That’s exactly what I was hoping. I continued to pleasure her with my mouth and eased up on my knees. Now, having access, she reached for my dick and held it, pulled on it. I sucked her clit into my mouth, flicked it with my tongue, and pinched her nipple. She ran her thumb over my pre-cum wet dick. I felt the quivers start and she skipped the shaking and went straight into the spasms of orgasm. Much more quickly the second time than the first, but still a very quiet orgasm.

I slid up and kissed her, and she was definitely relaxed. Our lips slipped around on each other. She stuck her tongue out just a little and I treated it as if it was her clit, sucking it into my mouth and then flicking it with my own tongue. She recognized what I was doing and started moaning, the first real noise she’d made. Good. I continued to play with her tongue then sucked it hard into my mouth and she shuddered to let me know orgasm wasn’t far away, again. She was ready for the main course.

I climbed between her legs, spreading them so I would have access. I rose up high on my knees so she could get a good look at what I was going to put inside her.

“Are you ready, baby?”

“I want you inside me so badly. I want to feel you in me.”

“Good. You can let go and make all the noise you want. This room is pretty quiet,” I said, encouraging her to take advantage of that.

I knelt down and let my dick head drag across her steaming hot pussy, now slippery with her juices. She arched her back, lifting it to me. I took hold of her wrists, pinning them to the bed, next to her head. I skootched her knees a little wider with mine and then applied very gentle pressure. I wanted to drive into her hard and knew she wanted it too, but I took it very slowly instead.

The head of my dick parted her lips ever so slightly, and I coated it with her juices. I eased in a little more, the head not completely inside. With the widest part of the head of my dick, I held her spread, the tension intense.

Our eyes locked and she begged, “Please,” she whimpered. “In me, please.”

I slid in a little further and felt the lips of her vagina close around me. Two inches in, I eased back, nearly out. I pushed back in a little further, three inches, and held the position for a moment. She tried to thrust against me, but when she did, I backed out. She couldn’t thrash against me or she would have, but I had her hands pinned. I pushed back in again, four inches, then out slowly.

“Oh my god, Danny. You feel so, so good. Please push all the way in.”

“When I come close to coming out of you, squeeze me with your pussy,” I directed. I pushed in five inches and then out slowly. She struggled to clutch me and I slowed my movement to give her time to learn. Back in six, nearly all the way, and then out very slowly and she got it, clenching her pussy to hold me in I rewarded her by driving in more deeply. She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

“Eyes open, please. I want you to watch me when you cum. You can only have a first time once. I want you to see the desire in my eyes and the pleasure you bring me, both when you cum, and when I do.” She nodded and I slid back in almost all the way, then back out slowly. Finally, I drove into her all the way and ground against her pussy, hard.

“Yes, Danny, like that. Oh god, that feels so intense.” I backed out slowly as she clutched at me and then drove in harder and faster than the last time. The look on her face was breathtaking. If Amanda hadn’t used me so thoroughly the day before, I would have cum long ago. I pulled nearly out, and then drove home and ground against her again and her eyes closed.

“Eyes open. I want to see you,” I said and she did. The desire on her face was fabulous.

My knees were on the bed between us, and my hands held me up. We brushed together, but our only constant point of contact was my dick and her pussy ... and our eyes. She was ready and her eyes were on me. I started pounding into her and with the second thrust, she began to spasm in warning of what was to come.

“That’s it, baby. You look so beautiful beneath me. You can feel how hard I am. That’s how much I want you. How desirable you are. You are so hot, like an oven. You smell so good, so good. Cum for me, baby. Let me satisfy you. Feel how deep I am in you. I want you so badly,” I said as she began to cum. I held on, holding off on my own orgasm until she was deep in hers. “Tell me,” I coaxed.

“Yessssss, oh yessss,” she hissed, and I released into her.

“Look, look at me,” I urged, as our eyes remained locked and she felt my hot seed pump into her. I pushed deeply into her, holding her look as I quivered inside her. Spent but still hard, I held the position, locking this moment in time.

She closed her eyes and her legs relaxed. I took my hands off her wrists but remained poised above her. “You are so beautiful,” I said, and she opened her eyes again to see if I meant it. “You are stunning and desirable and sexy as hell. I came in you so hard.”

“That was amazing. I cannot believe how incredible that was.”

“Do you see the smile on my face? Do you see how much pleasure you brought me?”

She nodded her head. “Oh yes. I really do.”

“Don’t ever forget this moment,” I said and eased out maybe an inch and then pushed in again and ground against her. “You are amazing and deserve to be treated like the incredible woman you are.”

She reached up and put her arms around my neck, drawing me down to her for a full-body hug. She drew her legs up and wrapped them around my back, holding me to her with her whole body. It felt good. We stayed that way until I began to shrink and she began to suffer from my weight. I rolled off to her right and collapsed next to her. We both took deep breaths, collecting ourselves.

After a few moments, I rolled up on my left elbow next to her. “Happy?”

“Oh yeah. I’ll tingle for a week.”

“Good. I want your first time to be very special. It was definitely special for me.”

“My mom said you and her have made love over thirty times since you’ve been here.”

“She told you that, did she?”

“She said you would be good to me. That you make her feel special and that you would make me feel special, too. I would like you to do that to me thirty times please.”

“You do, huh?”

“Yes. Today. And then thirty more tomorrow and the next day.”

“Well, let me tell you a little something about the refractory period. Women can cum more often than men can. Sometimes, they can string orgasms together one after another. Men can’t. Yesterday, your mom and I made love six times. Six. That’s the most I’ve ever cum in one day. If I hadn’t, then I would have cum a lot sooner today. You are very sexy.” I paused and thought before I asked, “You’ve masturbated before?”

She was a bit nervous but answered, “Yes. Everybody does.”

“What do you think about?”

“Different things, I don’t know.”

“I do, too. When I get home, and need to relieve my sexual tension, I will definitely remember today and I will think of you.” And your mom, I thought.

“Oh, damn. I guess I’ll think of you when I do.”

“You guess?”

“I’ll definitely think of you.”

“Good. Over the next couple of weeks, I will teach you other positions and techniques, if you want me to.”

“Oh, I definitely want you to.”

“Then it will be a lot of fun to explore that together. Today, though, I wanted to watch you cum and for you to watch me. We’ll make love more, but there will only be one first time, one first day. I ate you to relax you, so you could enjoy having me inside you more. It worked, didn’t it?” She nodded. “We could make love a couple of more times today, but we won’t. I don’t want to blur the memory of your first time. Tomorrow, maybe, if you want, but just this today, to make it special. Does that make sense?”

“I want more right now, but I understand.”

“Good. Let it play through your mind. Hold the details. Lock it in. I barely remember my first time and it’s just as well. It wasn’t particularly memorable.”

“That’s why you wanted this to be memorable for me.”

“Yes, and why I consider it an honor for me to be the one for you. I know that you’ll think of me and that is so hot.”

I lay back and drew her to me, my left arm around her. She rolled toward me and put her left hand on my chest. She was asleep in minutes, purring gently. That was one of the greatest highlights of my life.

Deep asleep, she rolled left, away from me and I let her. I got out of bed and pulled the covers up over her. Like Amanda had the night before, I walked down the hall, naked to her room, rapped lightly, and let myself in. She was awake but still in bed.

“She paid you an early morning visit, didn’t she? How did it go,” she asked and I told her. I told her in great detail.

“Does she feel like me,” she asked.

“A little this way, a lot that way, not so much the other.”

“Real specific.”

“Yeah. I don’t want to get into comparisons. I don’t want to say anything that will cause any kind of competition. Does that make sense?”

“What about things we can’t compete in? Things we can’t change.”

“That’s fair, I guess. I haven’t had sex with that many women, but enough to have a pretty fair idea of what to expect. I think most women are about the same temperature on the inside. You are an oven, very pleasurably hot. Kayla is an inferno. I don’t know how many calories she burns with that hotbox but she will probably be hungry tonight.”

“Wow. Good, though, right?” I nodded. “What else?”

“Her scent is lighter than yours. She smells good, arousing, but not as strong. You, however, could probably bring me off just standing there in heat.”

“Not sure that’s a good thing,” she answered.

“Oh, that’s a good thing. Have you noticed you’re missing a pair of panties?” She nodded that she was and arched her eyebrows in question. “They’re under my pillow,” I confessed. I can’t help but smile when I smell your anticipation. Kayla smells nice but you give me a fucking hard-on.”

“Really? I had no idea.”

“I’m down here for a reason besides comparing notes, though.”

“Do tell.”

“Kayla is satisfied and asleep. What we had together was very memorable and I told her I wanted her to lock it in.”

“Right. I got that.”

“Well, I want to lock something in, too.”

“What’s that?”

“I want to make love to you, nice and slow and intimate. I want to always remind myself that no matter how much I enjoy making love with Kayla, that you are special.”

“Oh, my goodness. You’re an animal, but I am ready. I can’t believe you just said that.”

“And meant it.”

“You just took the virginity of a beautiful teenager, but you want to lock in making love to me.”

“I absolutely do. And that’s saying a lot, because Kayla is amazing.”

She was naked in no time, and I already was. She surprised me with a strap she had purchased at a yoga studio in town. It had hooks that would allow easy adjustment and it was wide and not too rough on the skin, perfect.

We crab-walked close, and then closer until she was pressed up against me, wetting me with her juices. I told her how beautiful and desirable she was. I caressed her breasts and ran my hands along her arms and face. I traced the inside of her thighs. I stretched to lean forward and she did, too, so I could kiss her tits, to draw them into my mouth. We explored each other’s bodies as though we had never done this before and in a way, we hadn’t. Sex with Amanda after sex with Kayla was a new experience, and I wanted it to be extraordinary.

She understood completely, and when she could stand the foreplay no longer, she lifted up and then dropped down on me, quickly and completely. We rocked and ground together, she clutched me inside her, and then we began in earnest. While we had spent much longer than usual in the close position before sex, it took us no time to come to climax. We did it together with eyes locked. I put my hands on her hips and held her down on me, locked deep inside. She saw in my eyes how much she meant to me, and I knew in my heart that I was special to her.

I slid out and went to the restroom to wash up. “I want to be back there when she wakes up,” I said from the bathroom. “I can’t do this every time I’m with her, you know.” I stepped out and handed her a warm washcloth. “I wanted to today, you know?”

“I do. Thank you. You have no idea how special that makes me feel. Go be there for her when she wakes up.”

I padded back down the hall and climbed under the sheets. She snuggled in close to me and put her arm across my chest, then tucked her face into my shoulder. I cannot tell you how nice that felt, just total trust and satisfaction.

“Where did you go,” she asked softly.

“Down to your mom’s room,” I said. We’d agreed to honesty.

“Give her the lowdown?” she asked, still seemingly half asleep.

“I did. I gave her a very detailed description of what we did. She risked a lot for us to do this, and I wanted her to feel that she hadn’t made a bad decision.”

“That’s okay with me. What else did you do?”

I told her. I told her that I made love to her mother very slowly, and gently and intimately and I told her why.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.