Jailed Pussy - Cover

Jailed Pussy

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2020 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: A screaming sexy Caucasian closeted faggot turns his Filipina wife out as a prostitute for black men! Watching his girly wife raped and tattooed by a pimp, he becomes inflamed and wants the same treatment for himself!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Shemale   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution   .

Just thinking about my Filipina wife being ordered by her boss to go to the private lapdance room to entertain a hawt black man! Both of them naked, D’Anny wriggling completely nude in his lap, her bare tits in his hungry mouth, the feel of his rough, sandpapery jaw nuzzling against the soft flesh of her tits, his big strong black hands cupping her bare, tattooed buttocks, as she grinds her cunt hard up against his cock! He wants to fuck D’Anny SO badly! And she wants to fuck HIM just as badly! But first, he wants a hawt slobbering bareback blowjob!

D’Anny slides down off of his lap and onto her knees between his big, hairy legs. The head of his thick black cock touches her pouty lipsticked mouth. SUS! What a beautiful hard boner! Hard as a rock, curved upward, riddled with gnarly blue veins! D’Anny plants a big wet smooch on the head of his penis before engulfing as much of that big boner into her mouth as she could take. She begins giving him a mouthwatering bareback blujab, sucking his cock and his big hairy nuts into her whorish mouth, licking and sucking his balls. From out on the floor the sounds of hardcore rap caused D’Anny’s fine ass to dance. As she blew him she ran her fruity little ladylike hands all over his strong hairy legs! Then D’Anny felt him reach forward, his hands on her naked buttocks, and she knows from experience that he’s ready to fuck. D’Anny felt his big hand encircle her arm in a strong grip as he pulls her to her feet. He’s sitting in the chair, looking like a handsome young black God, his 10 inch cock standing straight up, ready for pussy. “Turn around, bitch, lemme see you wiggle.” he orders her in his deep manly voice.

D’Anny turns and begins dancing naked - high heels only, wiggling her hips in his face. She can feel his rough hands feeling up her bare legs. “Mmmm! Soft as fuckin’ SILK” he exclaims. “Get back up heah on you daddy’s lap, bitch.”

She climbed back on him, resuming the position she had before the blowjob. This time he encircled her in his big muscles and pulled her close, her tits mashed up against his big buff chest. His full lips found D’Anny’s and his tongue snaked down her throat. That’s when her vagina REALLY began to run with juice. Jinky elevated her hips, reached down between her legs and sank down on that hard cock, feeling it sink deeply into her wet fuck hole. NO! He wasn’t wearing a condom. And NO! I she didn’t care. The thought ran through her sex addled head that she could become pregnant - and, at that moment, she just didn’t give a FUCK!

Oh god! I wanted D’Anny to have a black boyfriend so that I could have a boyfriend too! I encouraged her to go out with that hot guy she had a crush on. He made her panties wet! Yes, my wife told me her panties get wet just thinking about that black guy, J.J. So when D’Anny asked for a separation and moved in with J.J., I was finally free to behave like the woman I know that I have always been inside! It is SO exciting! Sometimes I miss D’Anny, but then I get SO fuckin’ HORNY just thinking about sucking guys off. Now I finally have the freedom to wear sexy wigs, tight dresses, high heels, lipstick, and to go out at night and stay out ALL night if I want to! D’Anny doesn’t know that I’m a crossdressing cocksucker. Now I’m the one looking for a hot black boyfriend like J.J ... I wanna move in with MY nigga, the way MY wife moved in with J.J.! I asked her if they fuck with condoms, and she said, no, that J.J. doesn’t like to use condoms. Then I said, what if you get pregnant? She shrugged and said, “So what? I love him. He tells me when we fuck that he’s gonna put a baby in me.”

I know that it’s only a matter of time before my cute little Filipina wife will be carrying a big nigga man’s black baby! Oh FUCK! I want to be OWNED by a brutal negro master, a muscular black BULL! A REAL man who will tattoo MY buttocks and turn ME out to the streets to sell MY pussy!

Black man’s cum bag - black man’s scumbag - Keven Bardot. I AM a black man’s scum bag! Fill me with hot black cum! I suck James’ hard black cock until he shoots all his scuzz into my horny mouth! Mmmmm! I LOVE it when he has me stand facing him while he’s seated and he’s suckin on my tits and squeezing and slapping my buttocks - HARD! When he cums in my mouth he makes a lot of noise, groaning and shouting out in that deep bass black man’s voice! So that everyone in the arcade can hear! Mmmm! I LOVE a hot black masta! I love it when a black man yell at me, call me names, and slap the shit out me. I love it when they command me to get on my knees and elbows so that I can bow low to kiss and lick their toes. Makes me feel like the stupid cracka bitch I know I am!

I love to suck black cock, eat out black anus, and take hard black cock balls deep into my ass hole. I love it when a big strong black master mount me from behind and fuck me so hard you can hear balls slapping against the back of my thighs. And while he’s fucking me like that he’s pinching my bare breasts black and blue so that I’m writhing and yelping in pain! I love taking a hot black load deep into my guts. I’ll worship and obey you, masta Suh! I need a beating! I want to be completely naked in my black massah’s strong arms! I’m gonna buy me a slave collar, so that all who see me know what I am!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.