To Admire a Wife - Cover

To Admire a Wife

by Dsimp

Copyright© 2017 by Dsimp

Sex Story: Derek's stay at old friend Anthony's house takes a turn for the erotic when Anthony pressures him into making a move on his wife.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

Derek was in a happy place. After working out of the country for six long months he was back in the US, back in his home state, and crashing at his college friend Anthony’s place for a night until his flight back to his parent’s house where he’d have to start looking for a job, an apartment, and lots of not fun adult stuff. But for now he didn’t have to worry about that. He had been a little worried that his friend’s new wife would put a damper on their good times but she seemed content to stay out of the way while they drank beer and retold increasingly inaccurate old stories.

Finally Amber wandered out of their bedroom and into the kitchen and Derek got his first really good look at her in person. She was short and curvy, with an average stomach and somewhat wide hips. She was very pale with long wavy dark hair that reached her mid back, and dark brown eyes framed by stylish glasses. She had a very nice butt and a great rack, which were accentuated by the tight maroon tank top and short green cotton shorts she had on. She had looked a little average in the pictures online that Derek had seen but in person he could tell what Anthony was thinking when he’d picked her. She grabbed herself a beer and plopped on the couch next to Anthony.

“Hope I’m not spoiling your good time,” she said, cracking her beer open and not really waiting for a protest. None was coming anyway. “There’s only so many times you can scroll through facebook before you want to gnaw your hand off.”

“No worries, Anthony was just going through his exes and ranking them.” Anthony shot Derek a disapproving look.

“That’s not even true, but if it were you’d of course be number one,” he said to his coyly smiling wife.

“So if you had just been ranking your exes I would be one of them? Maybe you’re right.” Everyone was quiet for a second and then Derek and Amber burst out laughing. Even Anthony couldn’t help himself and he chucked a little.

“And besides, I think I’ve heard most of them anyway. He’s a loose cannon when he’s drunk.”

“No way,” said Derek. “He told you about the time he jumped out a window when a girl’s parents got home?”

“Come on man, that’s first date material,” Anthony replied.

“And the girl he met on online dating that turned out to be in high school?” They both nodded. Anthony hoped he’d stop there. “And the hooker out in LA?”

“The hooker? Excuse me?” Amber said, turning her gaze back over toward Anthony. It wasn’t a friendly gaze.

“She wasn’t a hooker. She was an exotic dancer.” He took a long drink of his beer. “And I ran out on the bill so technically she was just a slut.” The three of them burst out laughing.

“She didn’t get the money up front?” Amber asked after she had recovered.

“She probably does now.”

They continued drinking and having a good time. Derek talked about his time away in Europe and Amber and Anthony told him about everything he’d missed back home. After a while their beers were finished and Amber volunteered to make the trek to the kitchen for another round. As she walked past Derek reached up and lightly grabbed her butt. It hadn’t been something he planned to do, he just saw the butt in front of him and something deep and primal wanted him to grab it. She didn’t yell but did make a little chirp noise before continuing on her way. Derek hoped Anthony hadn’t seen but when he looked in his direction the raised eyebrow told him he had.

They continued drinking and continued the banter but it was a little bit more awkward now. Amber in particular seemed more reserved. Halfway through her beer she excused herself to the restroom. Anthony waited till he heard the door close.

“So, uh, what exactly was that about?” Derek’s face turned red with embarrassment.

“I’m sorry man. I’m super sorry. I don’t know what got into me. It was like a reflex.” He hung his head and shook it. “If you want me to go get a hotel or something...” Anthony thought for a moment.

“Do you like her?” Derek didn’t answer. “I mean physically, are you attracted to her?”

“I mean, yeah. She’s hot, is that what you’re asking?” Anthony’s heart started beating faster.

“I want you to do it again.”

“Wait, what? Why?” Derek said, trying to stay quiet.

“I want to see how far you can push her. It’s alright.”

“What if she gets mad? And like throws a beer at me or something?”

“She won’t, and if she does I’ll tell her I put you up to it and she’ll just be mad at me. Then it’ll be my problem. Grab her again when she comes back, then I’ll excuse myself to the restroom. See what she’ll let you do while I’m out.”

“I don’t think I’m comfortable with this man, I mean she’s your wife, we’re kind of drunk, maybe tomorrow...”

“Don’t worry about tomorrow.” The bathroom door opened. “Just start planning your move.”

Amber came back through. Derek’s moment of opportunity was short, but at the last second he seized it. His hand shot up and grabbed a first full of her ass. This time he gave it a good squeeze and she let out a much higher pitched noise. She sat down quickly next to Anthony and looked to see if he’d noticed. He was pretending he hadn’t.

“My turn,” he said, getting up and heading off to the restroom. He gave Derek a wink as he left. Once he got to the restroom he sat down, breathing heavily. He was hard as a rock. He considered masturbating just to calm his nerves but thought that might make him lose his nerve instead. He took several deep breaths. He was a little self-conscious about his wife; he had usually dated more attractive girls than her and felt like he’d settled a little when he got married. Having other men validate that she was attractive went a long way for Anthony.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Derek had awkwardly moved next to Amber on the couch.

“What the hell are you doing?” she hissed at him. “You can’t be that obvious or Anthony is going to see!”

“Obvious? Obvious about what?” Derek stammered, nervous. “I was just, you know, playing around.”

“Sure, so then that’s all you want? A handful of ass?” Derek had no idea what to say. “I’m going to head to bed once Anthony comes back out. He’ll come soon after I’m sure. By midnight he’ll be passed out and I’m going to come back out here. If you’re out here too, maybe we’ll have another drink.”

Just then the bathroom door opened and Derek jumped back to his couch. Anthony sat back down and as she had said Amber stood up, did a long stretch with a yawn that did nothing to relieve the pressure in either man’s jeans, and made her way to the bedroom.

“So what happened,” Anthony asked excitedly after she was gone. Derek was horribly confused and had no idea how to play this. He wanted to fuck Amber, that much he knew for sure. If he told Derek about the proposition he might give him permission. On the other hand he might not, and the opportunity could go away. If he didn’t tell him then he’d almost certainly get to fuck Amber, but if he found out later their friendship might be ruined.

“Nothing, I chickened out.” Very little of his blood was in his brain. “How far were you going to let it go though? Like what if she would’ve, I don’t know, wanted to do something?” Derek sighed.

“I would’ve let her show you her body, for sure. Maybe touch her tits. Anything else ... I don’t think so man. That’d be a little too much, right?”

“Yeah, right, of course,” Derek said, glad of his choice. “Wish I could’ve seen it though.” Derek nodded.

“It’s something to see. And speaking of, I think I will right now.” The guys laughed and Derek chugged the rest of his beer. “Night man, thanks for playing along.”

Derrick went to the guest room and set a timer on his phone for midnight. It wasn’t necessary though; he couldn’t have fallen asleep if he’d wanted to. It was 45 minutes away. He fought the urge to touch himself, wanting to save his A-game for the real thing. He wished he hadn’t asked Derek about how far it could’ve gone; it would’ve felt less wrong if he could pretend Derek would’ve been OK with it.

His phone lit up. It was a text from Derek with a half dozen pictures of Amber in various stages of undress, by the end fully nude. “Felt bad keeping her all to myself man, DON’T SHARE!” Anthony had to resist the urge to masturbate even more, but did feel a little better about what was going to happen. Derek clearly didn’t fully respect his wife anyway to be sharing this sort of thing behind her back. He emailed the pictures to himself and went back to watching the clock.

Midnight finally came and Derek quietly went out to the living room. Amber was already there, wearing a shear purple teddy, drinking whisky. She stood up, the teddy clinging to her body. She had two glasses and the bottle in her hands.

“He’s out pretty hard but it’s probably safer if we go to your room,” she whispered. She was right, almost no sound would travel that far. He took one of the glasses from her and gulped it down. It burned but calmed his nerves. He put a hand around her waist and guided her back.

She sat down on his bed, sipping her glass. “I’m glad you decided to join me.”

“You’re kind of irresistible,” Derek said, breathing heavily. Amber smiled.

“I do have to warn you though. You won’t be the first to have had me tonight. You may want to wear a condom.” She looked up at him shyly. “Unless you don’t mind that.”

“I’ll just try not to think about it,” he said, flexing his hands, trying to decide if it was an appropriate time to grab her and start ripping that nightwear off. He was relieved when instead of having to decide she began to lift it off herself. He was very polite in helping her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.