25 July 2007 - Cover

25 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Abby has very naughty ideas for her thank you date with Dan that includes them posing as father and daughter.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Dan smiled at Abby as she held his hand to her bare pussy between shifting the Shelby’s standard transmission. Parking at the Center Theatre on Dundas Street was nonexistent, so most people used the large parking lot a street over.

Abby combed her long brunette hair and added a light spray of sensual perfume to her neck, between her breasts, and legs. They walked hand in hand towards the theatre; her petite body, clad in a low top and short skirt, attracted many an eye.

They stood among the crowd, looking up at the marquee board displaying the various movies and showtimes. Hand-holding progressed to arms around the other’s waist. “Which movie would you like to see, Daddy?” She asked, continuing the theme of their erotic day. She leaned up, kissing his cheek.

“Which one would you like to see, honey, Transformers or Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix?” His hand slid down to cup her bare ass under the short hem.

“You’re being very naughty, Daddy. People can see your hand on my bare ass,” she smiled. “I’m a very naughty daughter for not wearing any panties for you.”

“Your small ass always feels good in my hands,” he said, carrying on their fun.

“Brad and I already saw Transformers. Megan Fox sure is a foxy looking piece of ass. I’d love to wrap my tongue around her pussy and suck on those gorgeous-looking tits!” She said it, not so quietly.

Her comment had the desired effect, of drawing attention to her. “Okay, we’ll see Harry Potter. I like that series too,” he mentioned.

As they moved slowly in the long lineup, he stood behind Abby. Dan placed his hands on her hips, pressing his cock to the small of her back. She’d look up at him, smile, and give him a quick kiss. She could feel his breath on her bare shoulder as he looked down at her low cleavage. Abby teased him by tugging more on her top, allowing more breasts to show to him and others near them.

“I need you again, Daddy. I loved how we fucked in the park and you licked your cum from my horny cunt.” Abby began, and others followed their conversation. Dan could feel his face warm to her incestuous insinuations. He didn’t dare look at those closest by and kept his vision on her young breasts.

Dan bought their tickets, and he asked if she wanted anything to eat. “No, I’ll save my appetite for later,” she said, boldly cupping his crotch. They walked to the theatre room where the movie was showing and scanned the rising rows of seats.

Teens and young adults like to sit in the back rows, where eyes concentrate on the movie screen, allowing hands to wander. “Where would you like to sit?” Dan asked as they slowly stepped higher.

“I’m trying to figure out the best row,” she replied, scanning the three-quarters-filled room. “I thought it would be more crowded than this.”

“It was probably showing in two rooms during the first weeks and has been out for two weeks now.”

“I see where I want to sit.” She continued to step up the stairs.

The room lights were still on before the previews, and those already seated looked at this young-looking teen wearing a low top and short skirt. Abby found the row she wanted, and they passed several people already seated.

Dan continued to follow and noted a boy about Abby’s age sitting alongside a woman, likely his mother. Abby sat on the seat next to the boy as Dan and the woman exchanged quick glances. His eyes were drawn to her white top and the pronounced bumps of her breasts. He smiled politely at her, noting a pleasant grin, a beautiful-looking face, and soft hair that curled under her earlobe.

Abby adjusted her skirt and top to show Dan more skin. The boy casually looked slightly left, trying to gaze at this teen’s low cleavage. “Now I know why you wanted to sit in this row,” Dan said softly, looking past Abby to the boy and his mother.

“Maybe I want to have fun with him instead of with you.” She smiled and kissed him.

“If you want to attract his attention, pull your skirt up higher and lower your top.” She did as asked, and her hem was several inches from showing her pussy. Dan turned more toward her to chat and get a better view of the woman beside the boy.

“Thank you so much for taking me to the movie, Daddy. I guess being a naughty girl for you does have its advantages,” she said, not so quietly.

“You make it hard, pardon the pun, to resist such a sexy young body,” he replied, eyeing her low cleavage. The boy looked sideways at her, and the woman’s ears strained to listen closer.

Abby took Dan’s right hand, placing it high on her left leg at the hem of her skirt. “Your hand feels nice on my bare leg, Daddy,” she said, and the boy whispered something to his mom.


The room’s lights dimmed, and the previews began. His hand on her leg was replaced with hand-holding for about twenty minutes. The movie started, and Abby cuddled against him. His right arm was over her shoulder, fingers hanging inches from her right tit, and his left hand was now at her short hem.

The boy could see the father’s hand over the girl’s shoulder, fingers pointing down. He couldn’t believe it when he saw the girl slide her dad’s hand inside her top. “That feels nice, I love your hand on my bare tit, Daddy,” she let the boy hear. His eyes widen, hearing what she said, and he glances her way.

Dan used his left hand to brush Abby’s legs apart, and his fingers touched her pussy, then entered her. He smiled at her, then watched the movie, and gently fingered her. Soon she was growing more aroused and couldn’t sit still. The boy’s eyes were constantly moving from the movie screen to the hand on her tit to the hand hidden under her hem.

“Mmm, Daddy I love you fingering my pussy, but you’re making me horny for another good fucking!” That comment really drew the boy’s reaction, and he looked at her. Abby noticed his smile and said hi to him.

Abby finally put the real reason she wanted to sit beside the boy into action. He jolted slightly as her leg touched his, and her hand went to his left one. She slowly moved her hand up his leg. He had to watch her slender fingers move closer to his crotch.

Her right hand found the outline of his cock, and she somehow managed to unzip the fly of his shorts. With her hand inside the opening, she felt the warmth of his cock. She slipped her hand inside his underwear and heard him sigh as she released his cock into the air of the dark room.

“Daddy, can you see? I have this boy’s cock in my hand!” She said it quietly. Dan looked over, seeing her hand covering his cock.

“Are you going to jerk him off?”

“I want to, but it’ll leave a mess,” she whispered. She used her leg to nudge his left to get his attention. “You can touch my pussy if you like,” she said quietly to him. He hesitated, so she nudged his leg again. This time, he moved his hand, placing it on her right leg. Higher and higher it went, both watching his hand meet her hem.

“Daddy, I’m going to let the boy besdie me finger my pussy,” so he removed his fingers. Dan moved a little on his seat, caressing her tit more, his left hand smoothing up and down her left leg. Her body jolted unexpectedly when the boy’s fingers touched her pussy lips. She moved on her seat closer to the edge, and her leg rested against his.

As the boy fingered her pussy, she slowly rubbed his cock. “Try not to cum,” she whispered to him.

“I ... I’ll try,” he stammered.


The mother noticed that her son seemed fidgety in his seat and looked at him. She could not believe her eyes when she saw his cock in the hand of the girl sitting beside him. She was about to say something when she looked closer at her son, fingering the young girl’s pussy. Then she noticed the man seated with the girl, probably her dad, had his hand down her top and was feeling her tit.

The woman knew her son was inexperienced sexually and couldn’t help watching the girl feel his cock. Her eyes were constantly going from the movie screen to her son’s cock, and she thought, I can always see the movie again, but when will I ever have the opportunity to watch my son and a girl exploring the newness of young sex? She adjusted her pose for a better view, her pulse beating quicker to the erotic teen show beside her.

This was the first time she’d seen her son’s cock hard and a growing desire for a sexual encounter with a man. She noticed her son and the girl looking at each other, so she realized they knew that one was touching the other. She had to cover her mouth to stifle a giggle when he put his hand in the girl’s hand to stop her because he was close to cumming.

Her expression of surprise changed again when she was certain she heard the girl call the man Daddy, saying how good his hand felt on her tit, and the boy fingering her pussy. The woman was growing more uncomfortable in her seat, hesitant to put her hand under her skirt. She looked closer at the father, and on first impression, she liked the handsome features the various lighting reflected.

The woman’s gaze was drawn back to the girl’s hand as she resumed stroking her son’s cock. She hadn’t thought of her teenage son as a potential sex partner, but with her own husband’s prowess for other women, she might explore her own neglected sex life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.