25 July 2007 - Cover

25 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Abby has very naughty ideas for her thank you date with Dan that includes them posing as father and daughter.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

“I think this is the same spot you described,” she said, placing the bag on a picnic table.

Dan smiled, taking Abby in his arms. “This is the same area where I first met Karen and also made love with Wendy.”

“I know it is. Brad and I have fucked here too. It must be the place for good luck in a marriage.” Abby kissed Dan long and passionately, quickly guiding his hand under her top.

“Luckily, those people over there are far enough away to see what we’ll be doing,” he said with his hand.

“I don’t care who watches us fuck!” She kissed him hard. “Mmm, this feels nice, your hands on my tits. It’s only been a few weeks since we last fucked, but it sure seems longer.”

Abby helped Dan spread out the comforter and went to her knees, motioning Dan down with her. With the height difference, she had to stretch to kiss him. Abby crossed her arms in front of her, boldly taking off her top. Dan marvelled at her firm, young breasts, which were less than a handful in his large palm.

She helped him take his shirt off, and he laid her on the blanket. She held her open arm for him and caressed her petite figure to him. She moaned softly as his tongue explored her mouth and his hand gently felt her tit. Her hand rested lightly on him as his tongue and lips began to rediscover her sensual teen body. Her neck to slim shoulders, collar bone nibbled on, his lips enjoyed her hardening buds. With motherly instinct and love for Dan, she cupped her breast as if feeding him her milk.

“When Brad and I have a baby, I’ll offer you some milk too,” she predicted.

“I would enjoy that very much. Speaking of babies, you sure added your little bit of fun to several of the girls wanting to have a baby with me.”

“Right now, I do, and I would love to let you get me pregnant. That’s just my lust and fantasy speaking. Imagine some day, as you’re about to fuck your cum into my pussy, I tell you I’m not on the pill,” she laughed.

Dan paused, kissing her flat stomach. “You can relax, Daddy; I’m on the pill.” Abby smiled, urging his head lower. Dan took the waistband of her skirt and slid it down her slim hips. She smiled at him as her pussy came into view. “It’s freshly shaved, just for you, Daddy,” she commented, rubbing her soft-skinned mound.

Abby spread her legs for her lover as Dan continued exploring this incredible young woman. Her chest was lifting and falling with rapid, anticipatory breaths. He moved between her legs, and she spread her lips to reveal her moistened pink flesh.

“See how wet you make me?” She asked, her moisture very evident. She rubbed her pussy, wiping two pads on her tongue clean of her juices.

Dan would usually take his time enjoying the pleasures of a woman, but he knew they had a long time ahead to take it slow. As much as he liked the thrill of fucking outdoors, the threat of being caught and arrested played on his mind.


He settled between her slender legs and began to savour her delicious pussy. Wrinkly butterfly lips parted for his tongue as it explored her inner depths. His finger replaced his tongue as it teasingly flickered over her clit. One touch and her body jolted at the sensitive feeling.

Abby moaned sensually, eyes closed, with a contented smile on her face, a hand lightly on her lover’s head, knees bent, trying to take him deeper. She pushed against his fingers as if they were miniature cocks.

“Mmm, I love you eating my pussy, Daddy. It feels so fucking good!” Encouraged by her spoken desires, he put more energy into pleasing his young lover. Now his mouth was locked on her pussy as he continued experiencing her.

Abby began to move her hips in all directions as if doing a prone position dance. Dan cupped her tiny ass cheeks in his hands as he maintained constant pressure on her love hole.

Her soft moans grew louder and more frequent. “Daddy, Daddy, oh Daddy ... uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sensually released. Dan had to press his face against her to keep in contact with her vibrating pussy. He could feel his tongue washed with her essence of being a woman. He lapped up her erotic nectar, savouring her unique taste.

“Fuck, do you ever taste good!”

“Mmm, Daddy, you sure know how to love me! I love that you enjoy the taste of my pussy!” She sighed. She didn’t waste any time wanting her lover. “Daddy, I need you; I need you to fuck me!” Her eyes were full of lust for Dan, and she urged him up her body.

She smothered him with appreciative kisses, tasting her juices on his lips. She had him sit up and quickly helped him strip off his clothes. He looked around, checking the area nearby, as she placed him on his back.

“I’m too fucking horny for you, Daddy, to care if we get caught,” she said. Abby covered his body with hers, taking the same kissing path to his cock. She tried to control her desires and finally gave in, devouring his growing staff.

Dan watched her lick and suck on his cock, gently mouthing his balls and teasing the sensitive head. “You’ve been practising sucking cock since my last blow job.”

Brad and Jake seem to think so too. I wanted to ask Karen for tips to become a good cock sucker, but she wasn’t home very much, so Mom and Wendy helped me.”

“You are becoming quite a good cock sucker.”

“Thank you, Daddy.” Her eyes sparkled as she continued to please his cock.

“Do you want me to cum in your mouth?”

“No, I want you to fuck your cum in my horny daughter’s cunt. I’ll be giving you a blow job later on.”

Abby straddled his hips and slightly raised them, guiding his hard rod to her hungry hole. The head entered her, and she began to take him deeper. Her hips moved in all directions, taking her lover’s cock in her pussy. His hand smoothed up and down her spine, then to her small ass cheeks, as Abby began the wonderful experience of fucking her lover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.