How Does Your Garden Grow? - Cover

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - David Howard is fed up with his life in the Mafia-controlled state of New Jersey, even if it is the only state with a working government in the post-apocalyptic world that exists since Fireball Day. Between his mob-loving (literally) wife Andrea and his psycho gay ex-friend and boss with benefits, Steven, David is more than ready to call it quits. He just won't get to do it alone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

“Welcome back, honey,” David Howard heard Denise’s voice as she kissed him repeatedly and he struggled to rise.

“No, stay put! Doctor’s orders. Doctor Clement in this case. Or should I say, Captain Nishanyan’s orders? I don’t know if you were conscious enough to hear that part, but Clement’s been holding out on us a bit. He’s actually a former Soviet naval officer, spy ... and Russian as well as Armenian gangster. Oh, and Sergeant Gonzalez ... Narciso, joined us. As did the bank manager, Orville Watts, and two bank tellers. Lena Eriksen and Jordan Tempest,” Denise informed him with more kisses to his face.

“So ... there are thirty of us now. Wow! I feel bad for the cop who got killed, but he was clearly a hair-trigger kind of asshole. Had no business being on the Force, even nowadays. What was his name, anyway?” David asked with a still groggy voice, the morphine having not fully worn out yet.

“Officer Lionel Calvin, but everyone called him ‘Slim.’ Apparently, a bit quick-tempered, to put it mildly. A hothead, plain and simple. Past incidents of police brutality were enough to warrant at least two internal probes, but he was only demoted downward from corporal. Not exactly stellar cop material, by any means. Brave, but short-fused ... and reckless. Narciso was apparently trying to instill some better judgment in him, but proved to be too late to make it work,” Denise explained further as she caressed him.

“We’ll have to be careful to limit your morphine intake and avoid addiction, babe. Oh, and allow me to introduce Elena Gonzalez ... Narciso’s wife. Evidently, she decided to take the man back after he quit the Force,” Andrea revealed a plump, sultry Latina with a very friendly smile on her face.

“I ... only moved out because he let that pendejo Slim into our lives. He told me that it was that or quit the Force, so I asked him to quit the Force. Now he finally has and Slim is rotting in Hell where he belongs!” Elena spat in her frustration, “it’s great that he’s gone. I miss my Filipino stud. I’m half-Filipina myself, you know. The other half is Dominican.”

“What ... happened so much to turn you against Slim?” David asked with a raspy voice.

“He ... bent me over one day, pulled up my dress, and started swatting me with his hand. I told him to stop, so he called me a ‘dirty ... puta,’ well, you can guess what word he used. It’s very unflattering to Asian and Pacific Islander folks. Then he ... tried to ... force my mouth open so he could kiss me. Then he bragged that he had friends in high places in the Mafia, you see, so I didn’t tell a soul ... that he ... put his hands on my breasts to grope me like that.

“I just wanted him out of our lives, but Narciso wouldn’t listen, and I didn’t dare tell him why. I just told him now, so he’d feel a lot better about Slim being a dead jerk rather than a living one,” Elena spilled the beans, making it obvious that she meant business.

“I ... was a fool. I’m sorry. I should have believed you. I just didn’t want to stop ... doing what I loved. Thanks for coming back. I knew that you’d understand why I left the way that I did. Especially since I don’t want to risk being a victim of Mafia vengeance. So, now there are thirty-one of us in this group, I see,” Narciso apologized to his wife for not believing her and for siding with Slim.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.